TDY Moving And Storage

MC # 642029
09/30/2022

8802 Ditmas Ave

Brooklyn, NY 11236

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

We at TDY Moving & Storage New York are a family owned & operated moving company that has been running from generation to generation, serving our customers in the same professional manner. Our staff have many years of experience in the moving and storage business, offering you peace of mind through all of our services. We offer storage, local moves, international shipping, and packing supplies. We also handle antiques, pianos & valuable art work. Call us today for a free quote! 347-535-3131 or feel free to email us at info@tdymoving.com ...

movers (251)storage unit (3)

03/19/2021

The movers here are very quick. I have not experienced a moving service as fast as this. They did not only accomplish the task fast but also they were able to accomplish it before 30 minutes earlier to the said time. I must express my gratitude to the guys who packed and unpacked my stuffs. The service went a long way to help me to calm down. I reached my new home on time, relaxed, took a shower b...

Description of Work
Full service pack & move

Work Completed On 03/13/2021

03/12/2021

I bet you, you will not find a better moving company in NY than TDY Moving And Storage. They demonstrated clear professionalism from the beginning to the end of the move. The movers were well mannered and courteous and I did not have to spend additional money in the course of the move.

Description of Work
Moving from a house to a one bedroom

Work Completed On 03/07/2021

03/10/2021

There was absolutely no flaw in the entire move. A colleague in my office recommended these guys to me and since I did not have time to make a survey or choose by myself, I simply went with his recommendation. I moved to NJ and believe me the job was indeed perfect. I must appreciate the way these moving experts took care of the entire job throughout the move.

Description of Work
Packed and loaded everything from my 4-bedroom house

Work Completed On 03/04/2021

03/08/2021

Recently I used TDY Moving And Storage to move my home to a different state. I used them because of their reputation and price. When I called at their office, I spoke with sales rep offered me very reasonable price and asked for the smallest amount as advance. I did hire TDY Moving And Storage for my move. Movers showed up 8am sharp at the moving day, nicely wrapped and boxed the goods, paid extra...

Description of Work
Moving Service

Work Completed On 03/03/2021

03/06/2021

We have heard so much about you guys that we simply went for you without making any further search. Believe me; the service we got was even greater than what we anticipated. TDY Moving And Storage made our move excellent and superfast. They deserve two thumbs up for the perfect move.

Description of Work
Pack & Move

Work Completed On 03/01/2021

03/05/2021

On my move from NY to PA, I found the moving services of TDY Moving And Storage very helpful. I hired them to help me with the move and these guys did an obviously professional job. These movers are masters when it comes to packing and moving stuff. Their courteous attitude is also worthy of note. I really had a great time moving this time around, thanks to the movers who made it possible.

Description of Work
Moving & relocation

Work Completed On 03/01/2021

03/03/2021

Being recommended by an office colleague, I had to go with these guys. Meanwhile, I still thought that I would handle some minor issues but they proved me wrong. They were diligent and truly experts in moving of stuff. My move turned out to be excellent and superfast.

Description of Work
Needed to move to a new home

Work Completed On 02/27/2021

03/02/2021

This moving company is the best company I have ever seen and I always recommend it to any person who wants to get the best company when he wants to move. They do not give you any chance to complain about anything. We established a cordial relationship between us as they continue to work. They were giving me the practical suggestions and they were following the instructions I was giving in a carefu...

Description of Work
Long distance move

Work Completed On 02/24/2021

11/28/2020

It went extremely Well. The movers were careful, helpful and thorough. They seemed to realize how stressed we were moving out of a nyc co-op. All three were intelligent guys who we enjoyed meeting and would definitely recommend. The team leader went above and beyond just lifting and hauling; he kindly brought a piece of furniture after observing us disagree over whether to keep or throw is out, a ...

Description of Work
move furniture

Category moving companies,storage units

Work Completed On 11/05/2020

11/20/2020

On Nov. 11th, 2020 I had the most wonderful moving experience at a difficult family time. The movers, Morris, Rocky and Norbeck were my angels. Professional, timely, kind, compassionate and understanding. And lest I not forget, Billy, who took my order over the phone and was very helpful. GREAT JOB and THANK YOU! Eileen O'Brien

Description of Work
Moving old family furniture from Brooklyn to Rockland County, N. Y.

Work Completed On 11/20/2020

Local Moving, Long Distance Moving, Piano Moving, Storage, Packing Service.

TRUCK RENTAL