Riviera Electric Corp.

Founded 2012 • With Angi since March 2015

579 46th St

Brooklyn, NY 11220

We are a family owned business, with 4 full time employees. We are licensed and insured and have over 30 years of experience in the electrical field. We proudly service all five boroughs of New York City and some neighborhoods in Long Island and Westchester counties....

04/23/2020

Lillian R.

They are excellent. I have consistently good service with them and I would highly recommend them to others.

Description of Work
They have rewired my whole house and do work on my furnace.

02/05/2017

Roni M.

They came when they said they would. There were three in the crew so the work went very quickly.

Description of Work
Assemble and install ceiling fan, fix outlet, install dimmer, replace light switch.

03/27/2016

ROCHELLE B.

Outstanding service. I had read their positive reviews on Angie's list, but I had a hard time initially making contact with Roberto as we kept missing each other. However, I wanted to get their quote and while I had a few other contractors that I had interviewed for the job, I waited till I was able to get an appointment with Riviera Electric Corp (REC)/Roberto before making a final decision. I wasn't disappointed as I hired him on the spot! Both Roberto and his brother Josh (who does all the paperwork--and is delightful to talk to), worked with me to get the best price (beating out their competitors) and from start to finish, they were the utmost professionals and nice to boot! For the actual job itself, the workers came on time, did the what was required expected, cleaned up after themselves and I'm very happy with the end results. It was a very pleasant experience overall which is unusual considering how much heartache one has to put up with when dealing with any kind of contractor. Look forward to hiring REC for any other electrical jobs I will need down the road.

Description of Work
Provided and Installedl a 100amp Single Phase meter service to include the following: - Provide and Install two (2) new 100 amp meter pans - Provide and Install two (2) new main circuit breaker panels (w/new breakers) and pick up existing loads only - Provide and install new Con Edison 200 Amp end-line box as per code - Provide and Install all interconnecting piping and wiring for the new service - Provide and install all grounding and bonding in accordance to the Electrical Code, to include one (1) eight foot water ground rod and utility bonding bar in the service location ground General - File all paperwork for this scope of work with the Department of Buildings (DOB) - Pay all filing Fees to the NYC DOB - File all necessary paperwork with ConEdison - One year labor warranty

12/15/2015

Peter C.

They are True Professionals, The work was second to none. They rewired my entire apt, High hats, Outlets, Dimmers, LED's. Outdoor Lighting as well. Riviera did an Excellent job. Price was also extreamly reasonable.

Description of Work
Full Electric in my apt renovation.

08/23/2015

L. P.

The electricians came on time, found the problem, reported it to Con Edison, made a legal temporary fix and gave us the incident number so we could be reimbursed when Con Edison came to make the full repair in the Street. The Con Edison repair was made a MONTH later, so had we not called Riviera many residents would have been without electricity completely or partially for a month. I used their incident number and the one we received when we called Con Edison to get reimbursed. Con Edison indicated we had to put it in writing and did not reimburse us until several phone calls and letters were written. Their reimbursement check came late January 2015. Since then we have had tenants and the Super call Riviera when we need work done either in individual apartments or for the building. I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
We had an emergency partial building outage caused by a Con Ed street issue. They came jumped the line , filled a report and got an incident number from Con Edison which we used later to get reimbursed from Con Ed

HD Renovations

With my years of experience we have mastered in becoming a pro in all interior renovations and specialized in door and frame installation for interior and exterior doors. Kitchen Installation with best outcome results and detailing and bathroom remodeling. Fully licensed and insured!!!

Offers by HD Renovations on Angi
    Blaze Electric Inc

Over 45 years experience and expertise to get the job done right the first time! Blaze Electric Inc. has served the people and businesses of Brooklyn and the surrounding areas with a commitment to service and value. We appreciate your interest and look forward to earning your business. We are licensed and insured and provide 24-hour emergency service.

PK & Altman Electric

Family owned and operated for two generations. We've completed over 90,000 high-end residential, commercial and retail electrical projects. We are fully licensed and insured. Our expert electricians are ready to serve the New York City area. ________________________________ *RESIDENTIAL SERVICES* Circuit breaker panels, High-end kitchen and bath renovations. Replacement/installation of outlets, fixtures, switches, etc. Indoor and outdoor lighting. Sconce, chandelier, pendant lights, ceiling fixtures, track lighting installation. We are very experienced in installing luxury/designer lighting (Apparatus, Bec Brittain, Allied Maker, etc.)________________________________ *COMMERCIAL SERVICES* include increasing power. upgrade service. install dedicated lines. violations removal. emergency and backup lighting systems. sensor lighting. outside lighting, outlet installations. maintenance contracts ________________________________ *RETAIL SERVICES* include showcase lighting. relamping, ballast replacements.

Ask us for details
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Riviera Electric Corp.

How is Riviera Electric Corp. overall rated?

Riviera Electric Corp. is currently rated 5 overall out of 5.

What days are Riviera Electric Corp. open?

Riviera Electric Corp. is open:

Sunday: 8:00 AM - 5:30 PM

What payment options does Riviera Electric Corp. provide

Riviera Electric Corp. accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal

Does Riviera Electric Corp. offer free estimates?

No, Riviera Electric Corp. does not offer free project estimates.

Does Riviera Electric Corp. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, Riviera Electric Corp. does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Riviera Electric Corp. offer a senior discount?

No, Riviera Electric Corp. does not offer a senior discount.

Does Riviera Electric Corp. offer emergency services?

Yes, Riviera Electric Corp. offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by Riviera Electric Corp.?

Yes, Riviera Electric Corp. offers warranties.

What services does Riviera Electric Corp. offer?

Riviera Electric Corp. offers the following services: We specialize in lighting and outlet installations, power distribution, dedicated lines, service panels, meter installations, violation removals, troubleshooting, complete re-wiring, and emergency services for both residential and commercial applications.