Riviera Electric Corp.

Founded 2012 • With Angi since March 2015

We are a family owned business, with 4 full time employees. We are licensed and insured and have over 30 years of experience in the electrical field. We proudly service all five boroughs of New York City and some neighborhoods in Long Island and Westchester counties....

Lou Electrical Maintenance

Ny solar ELECTRIC

Ny solar electric is a liscend and insured electrical contractor since 2006. Our crew of professionals have over 75 years combined electrical experience. We are licensed in New York and New Jersey. We offer residential and commercial electrical services.

G HOUSE Electric

We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in electrical services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

04/23/2020

They are excellent. I have consistently good service with them and I would highly recommend them to others.

Description of Work
They have rewired my whole house and do work on my furnace.

02/05/2017

They came when they said they would. There were three in the crew so the work went very quickly.

Description of Work
Assemble and install ceiling fan, fix outlet, install dimmer, replace light switch.

03/27/2016

Outstanding service. I had read their positive reviews on Angie's list, but I had a hard time initially making contact with Roberto as we kept missing each other. However, I wanted to get their quote and while I had a few other contractors that I had interviewed for the job, I waited till I was able to get an appointment with Riviera Electric Corp (REC)/Roberto before making a final decision. I wa...

Description of Work
Provided and Installedl a 100amp Single Phase meter service to include the following: - Provide and Install two (2) new 100 amp meter pans - Provide and Install two (2) new main circuit breaker panels (w/new breakers) and pick up existing loads only - Provide and install new Con Edison 200 Amp end-line box as per code - Provide and Install all interconnecting piping and wiring for the new service - Provide and install all grounding and bonding in accordance to the Electrical Code, to include one (1) eight foot water ground rod and utility bonding bar in the service location ground General - File all paperwork for this scope of work with the Department of Buildings (DOB) - Pay all filing Fees to the NYC DOB - File all necessary paperwork with ConEdison - One year labor warranty

12/15/2015

They are True Professionals, The work was second to none. They rewired my entire apt, High hats, Outlets, Dimmers, LED's. Outdoor Lighting as well. Riviera did an Excellent job. Price was also extreamly reasonable.

Description of Work
Full Electric in my apt renovation.

08/23/2015

The electricians came on time, found the problem, reported it to Con Edison, made a legal temporary fix and gave us the incident number so we could be reimbursed when Con Edison came to make the full repair in the Street. The Con Edison repair was made a MONTH later, so had we not called Riviera many residents would have been without electricity completely or partially for a month. I used their in...

Description of Work
We had an emergency partial building outage caused by a Con Ed street issue. They came jumped the line , filled a report and got an incident number from Con Edison which we used later to get reimbursed from Con Ed

Category electrician

We specialize in lighting and outlet installations, power distribution, dedicated lines, service panels, meter installations, violation removals, troubleshooting, complete re-wiring, and emergency services for both residential and commercial applications.

Ask us for details