Richie's Bay Ridge Carpet & Linoleum Corp.

Founded 1986 • With Angi since December 2005

7710 5th Avenue

Brooklyn, NY 11209

Please visit our Facebook page Bay Ridge Carpet & Linoleum Corp. to see more pictures and learn more about us..For well over three decades, Bay Ridge Carpet and Linoleum Corp. has kept residents of the tri-state area on solid ground. We are a family owned and operated business who pride ourselves on delivering a combination of reliability, affordability and convenience with the utmost honesty and integrity that you deserve. Our experience in the flooring industry provides our customers with a level of skill and ability that is hard to beat. We never cut corners and we never sacrifice quality for any reason. Bay Ridge Carpet and Linoleum is committed to providing our customers with the finest products coupled with superior service. Customer satisfaction is guaranteed! For whichever surface you are interested in, Bay Ridge Carpet and Linoleum is the place to call. We will deliver and install all of your flooring requirements. Contact us to learn more about our services and to schedule a free estimate and consultation....

12/18/2021

Sheryl L.

Everything was excellent. I've been in Brooklyn for over 35 years and have always gone to Richie for carpeting before moving into a new place. This time I needed new carpeting in a place I've lived in for 20 years and the kitchen needed a makeover. Richie and his sons were helpful in picking out the perfect carpets for the bedroom, living room, foyer and hallway as well as some awesome COREtec planking to give the kitchen a new look. I have always been pleased with the work done by Richie and Sons. This time I was especially impressed with his Team as they ripped up the old carpeting and put in the new as well as that new kitchen floor. The guys were on time, worked hard and efficiently, moved all sorts of furniture to get the job done and cleaned up afterwards. To me the job seemed impossible, so it was like a miracle to see what could be done once in the hands of these professionals. I'm over the top satisfied and would highly recommend them for any carpet/flooring need ... large or small.

Description of Work
Carpet for the living room, bedroom and foyer/hallway; new floor for the kitchen

Category carpet installation,flooring contractor

05/10/2019

Hilmer A.

They only service area rugs not carpets

Description of Work
They only service area rugs not carpets

01/11/2019

HELENE N.

Excellent ! 3 men to install carpet in 13 by 15 bedroom , were exactly on time, very professional and personable . I did not have to go to their store in Brooklyn, they came to me in Forest Hills with samples to choose. They did all clean up, leaving my bedroom in pristine condition. All this took only 2 1/2 hours.

Description of Work
old carpet removed & new carpet installed in bedroom

Category carpet installation

11/28/2018

Nicole S.

After living in our home for 14 years my wife and I decided to change the carpet. We were looking for pet friendly and easy to maintain. Richie came to the house TWICE to bring samples for us to look at. He never tried to push the most expensive carpeting on us, and answered our questions. When it came to installation they were on time, courteous, and ready to go. They finished the installation in half a day and cleaned up after themselves. It was a small job, but Richie and his workers treated it like it was a palatial estate. I would not hesitate to use them again.

Description of Work
Carpeting replaced

09/01/2018

Buddy W.

We Looked them Up on this Site. They came over and gave Us an estimate. The next few weeks they made the problem go Away. New floors. Excellent !!

Description of Work
Our Washing Machine had a slow Leak that we could not See. It would Leak “Front to Back” By the Time We discovered the Problem the floor with Tiles were Ruined.

06/06/2018

BRUCE H.

I had my rugs removed from 3 rooms and a new kitchen floor installed . I only had one problem which was corrected with no arguments . I would recommend Richie's company . Richie himself is a regular guy from a mom and pop store . His men are knowledgeable and talented . He is my floor guy from now on.

Description of Work
new click floors in 4 rooms

08/29/2017

Lawrence M.

I assumed I would replace the old flooring with new linoleum. Richie's store had many good linoleum options, but he then showed me other options. I ultimately chose to install interlocking tiles which were more durable than linoleum at a comparable price. I did have one minor issue after installation. Richie was very responsive to my concern and ensured that everything was made right. They handled everything very professionally and I am still VERY happy with my floor. I will definitely use Richie for my next flooring need.

Description of Work
Replace old linoleum in laundry room.

10/09/2016

Rena R.

They were helpful in the store, in choosing a high-quality and attractive vinyl tile. Three installers arrived on time, worked quickly and did a very professional job, and cleaned up afterward. The results are excellent. I always prefer to use small, family-owned businesses rather than large home improvement chains.

Description of Work
Vinyl tile laid in kitchen and small hallway of rental apartment.

Category carpet installation,flooring contractor

07/19/2016

ROBERTA S.

They were on time. They were neat and clean, they exceeded our expectations. They did a fabulous job.

Description of Work
laid tile, did 3 rooms of linoleum

Category ceramic tile

05/23/2016

Teresa F.

My experience was GREAT as usual! This is the third time I've employed Richie's Bay Ridge. They did two previous jobs for me... installing linoleum on four flights of stairs and another time laying beautiful wood-look vinyl flooring in my kitchen. OMG it's gorgeous! I'm always happy with the completed jobs and I will never go to someone else. Richie came to measure the two bathrooms and brought samples of beautiful vinyl. In a couple of days Gus arrived with the materials to do the job. This is also the third time Gus has worked in my house. He is a complete professional and a very nice guy. They got to work immediately and it took a minimum amount of time to complete the two bathrooms which came out beautiful! They are honest, fast and meticulous, a rare thing these days. I love dealing with Richie's place because they are totally professional and do what they promise when they promise to do it. No hassles whatsoever as there are with most places you need work from. Once again, a totally pleasurable experience. Thank you!!

Description of Work
Installed beautiful vinyl tile in two bathrooms.

Floor Superior Inc

WE HAVE BEEN IN THE FLOORING INDUSTRY FOR OVER 20 YEARS.WE ARE A PROFESSIONAL GROUP THAT VALUES OUR CLIENTS AND WE TAKE GREAT PRIDE IN OUR CRAFT. WE SPECIALIZE IN FLOOR INSTALLATION, REPAIRS, SANDING, AND REFINISHING. ALL OUR WORK IS PROFESSIONALLY AND EXPERTLY DONE.

Tully Spagnoli & Sons

Proudly offering commercial and residential services, Tully Spagnoli can handle all your hardwood flooring needs. Specializing in installations and floor refinishing. Call today to allow us to provide you with beautiful hardwood floors, that will impress customers and increase the value of your home. Additional DBA: Tully Spagnoli Flooring Spagnoli is looking to target Refinishing & Installations specifically. We appreciate your assistance with this process. Any questions please call our office at 718.252.9128.

Offers by Tully Spagnoli & Sons on Angi
    MEC Ceramic Stone

We are professional installers of tiles marble mosaics ceramic granite slab counter slab panels we do mud job for showers tiles waterproof self levels epoxi grout All kind of professional installation in tiles

We do not do flooring repairs

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Richie's Bay Ridge Carpet & Linoleum Corp.

How is Richie's Bay Ridge Carpet & Linoleum Corp. overall rated?

Richie's Bay Ridge Carpet & Linoleum Corp. is currently rated 5 overall out of 5.

What days are Richie's Bay Ridge Carpet & Linoleum Corp. open?

Richie's Bay Ridge Carpet & Linoleum Corp. is open:

What payment options does Richie's Bay Ridge Carpet & Linoleum Corp. provide

Richie's Bay Ridge Carpet & Linoleum Corp. accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover

Does Richie's Bay Ridge Carpet & Linoleum Corp. offer free estimates?

Yes, Richie's Bay Ridge Carpet & Linoleum Corp. offers free project estimates.

Does Richie's Bay Ridge Carpet & Linoleum Corp. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

Yes, Richie's Bay Ridge Carpet & Linoleum Corp. offers eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Richie's Bay Ridge Carpet & Linoleum Corp. offer a senior discount?

No, Richie's Bay Ridge Carpet & Linoleum Corp. does not offer a senior discount.

Are warranties offered by Richie's Bay Ridge Carpet & Linoleum Corp.?

Yes, Richie's Bay Ridge Carpet & Linoleum Corp. offers warranties.

What services does Richie's Bay Ridge Carpet & Linoleum Corp. offer?

Richie's Bay Ridge Carpet & Linoleum Corp. offers the following services: Sales & installation of all types of floor covering-- carpet, forbo marmoleum, luxury vinyl plank & tile flooring, sheet vinyl, wool carpet, carpet tile, carpet runners, area rugs, & linoleum floors

Are there any services Richie's Bay Ridge Carpet & Linoleum Corp. does not offer?

We do not do flooring repairs