Reynolds Restoration

Founded 1947 • With Angi since September 2008

We are a family owned and operated business for over 65 years. We take extreme pride in our work and our customers therefore We are fully insured and Guarantee all our work. Call for your Free Estimate!...

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

A Service Provider's profile image

+117 more images

roofing (46)gutter repair (17)chimney repair (4)concrete repair (4)interior painting (3)house painting (2)home remodeling (2)siding companies (2)masonry (2)drywall (2)concrete driveways (2)skylight installation (1)

09/05/2022

Linda Q.

The job was thorough and professionally done. Shawn Reynolds was always very responsive.

Description of Work
roof repair, skylight replacement, waterproofing chimney, securing gutter

Category concrete repair, gutter cleaning, gutter repair, roofing, chimney repair, skylights

Work Completed On 08/27/2022

05/22/2022

Greg North 5th U.

Shawn and the team are consummate professionals, made me feel completely at ease and got the job done quickly and at the highest levels. A family run business that really caters to Brooklyn homes. Would highly recommend them!

Description of Work
flat roof

Work Completed On 06/27/2022

01/29/2022

Alan F.

On time, on budget, clean, punctual & professional.

Description of Work
Replaced gutters

Category gutter repair

Work Completed On 11/15/2021

Review for Reynolds Restoration - 10 Shore Blvd, Brooklyn, NY - 39612884

01/04/2022

Lori R.

Shawn Reynolds was very responsive and reliable. This company provides quality work at reasonable pricing. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Gutter and leader replaced.

Category gutter repair

Work Completed On 01/04/2022

Ty

12/11/2021

Dennis L.

Shawn is very honest and he truly cares about what I am looking to do with my roof - he actually took time to answer all of questions and explain to me in detail what was needed. We discussed timelines and pricing and a formal proposal of the project was sent within a couple of days detailing all the work. It's a family business that values their customers. His crew is very professional, knowledgeable about roofing, and efficient. Of course, only time will tell how well the new roof holds up, but it looks good so far. I would definitely recommend him and his crew to all my friends and family who need roof work in the future.

Description of Work
New roof installation

Work Completed On 11/20/2021

Review for Reynolds Restoration - 10 Shore Blvd, Brooklyn, NY - 39569464

06/04/2021

dominick P.

They were professional and very helpful

Description of Work
I needed a new Roof

Category concrete repair, roofing

Work Completed On 06/04/2021

01/18/2021

Russell S.

Shawn Reynolds and his whole team are great: very responsive, professional and efficient. We had a leak due to a previous roofer's shoddy work (who also would not honor their 15 year warranty). After speaking to another roofer, who without even looking at the roof recommended a full replacement, we found Reynolds through their excellent rating with the Better Business Bureau. Shawn's team quickly and honestly assessed the problem, scheduled a date for the job, and fastidiously repaired the damaged section. In addition, they threw in a free assessment of the integrity of the whole roof. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
Repair Of Roof Valley (Fixing A Leak)

Work Completed On 01/09/2021

01/14/2021

YAN W.

I am very happy with the work Reynolds Restoration did to put up a new roof over my garage. I had a number of shingles blow off my dated roof from the last big storm. Vinny came promptly on the recommendation of one of my close friends who just had a new roof installed by Reynolds Restoration. Vinny and Shawn were professional and honest in their assessment. Communication and response were on point from beginning to end. They quickly fit my job in during one of the warmer days and the weather was perfect. They were meticulous in their worksmanship and complete in their cleanup. They arrived on time and completed the work promptly within the estimated timeframe. Vinny even reattached one of my gutter downspout that had come loose. I was impressed with their attention to detail. I would definitely not hesitate to give them a call again when I need a new roof on my main house when the time comes.

Description of Work
Garage Roof

Work Completed On 01/02/2021

12/30/2020

Stan R.

On time and on budget. Reynolds Restoration did everything specified in the contract. They were polite, very professional, punctual, efficient, trustworthy, and worked cleanly. I highly recommend them and will consider them for any next exterior/interior job at my property.

Description of Work
Needed a new, rolled, torched, flat rubber roof and gutter installed.

Work Completed On 12/26/2020

09/18/2020

Sheila T.

Every job that Reynolds Restoration has done for me has been to my complete satisfaction. Shawn and Marc are WONDERFUL to work with and they go well beyond what is necessary to make sure their customer is satisfied. They are the only business I trust to get the job done .

Description of Work
New roof, inside apt restoration, outside cement work , new kitchen, flooring, plumbing

Category concrete repair, concrete driveways, flooring contractor, gutter repair, masonry, roofing, replacement windows, home remodeling, house painters, interior painters

Work Completed On 09/15/2020

09/13/2020

Elizabeth R.

We worked with Ben from Reynolds Restoration. He gave us the quote and did the work with some help from another worker. I liked that the same person who gave the quote did the work because sometimes there’s some misunderstanding from what was discussed with the sales guy and what the workers understand should be done. Ben’s quote was very detailed which I appreciated and he was thorough in explaining the work to be done. Anytime we had questions or an issue that had to be discussed, Ben was always available even on weekends. The work took about two extra days than expected but we were fine with that as we didn’t feel Ben was sacrificing quality to rush through the work like some contractors may do. Overall we are very happy with the work and would recommend Reynolds Restoration. I attached a before and after pic of our stairs. The carpet was not done though by Reynolds Restoration but everything else was.

Description of Work
Waterproofing and rebuilding closet, installing stair bannister and moulding

Category drywall, remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 08/18/2020

Review for Reynolds Restoration - 10 Shore Blvd, Brooklyn, NY - 38871419

08/25/2020

Phut R.

Best experience I had with contractors. Fully insured and licensed. The professional and efficient crew finished the job faster than time frame given. Cared to keep my property clean while working. Tried their best not to bother the neighbors with the noise and pounding.

Description of Work
Replacing Flat roff

Category roofing, chimney repair

Work Completed On 08/23/2020

07/24/2020

bill C.

I worry about everything. I sought estimates from seven different companies. I chose Reynolds Restoration because of the complete detailed estimate they provided and the professional presentation they made. I conducted background checks of the other companies and found that Reynolds had the best reviews on Better Business and social media. Many other companies low balled estimates, and in some cases charged double the estimated cost. Many companies were cited for poor work or not completing the job when promised. Some were cited for not following up in a timely fashion when the customer had a problem. Reynolds Restoration was excellent. Shawn the owner, Vinny (foreman) and the entire crew were excellent to deal with. They arrived early, were professional, hardworking, and did excellent work. They left my property cleaner than it was when they arrived, and they charged the price they estimated. They have followed up several times since completion. I know several people who hired budget roofers and have had many problems, including being overcharged, poor workmanship, and not being able to get them to make right whatever the problem was. If you want a no worry excellent job done with no surprises, I recommend you call Shawn at Reynolds Restoration.

Description of Work
Complete roof ripoff and replacement including plywood. Also exterior house painting

Category gutter cleaning, roofing, chimney repair, house painters

Work Completed On 07/24/2020

06/09/2020

Ralph S.

Prompt, professional and courteous service. The team clearly explained the problem and were thorough in fixing it within their estimated time frame and cost. I would definitely use their services again.

Description of Work
Roofing - Water leak

Work Completed On 06/10/2020

03/06/2020

Barbara E.

Workers showed up on time. They were available to answer all of my questions. They were respectful of my home when going through it on multiple occasions to get to the roof. They cleaned up after the job was completed.

Description of Work
New roof and skylight replaced.

Work Completed On 10/15/2015

Ty for the kind review 😊

03/06/2020

Peter C.

My roof was leaking and I had squirrels in my attic, As opposed to a handful of other contractors I had called, Shawn arrived in a timely manner and offered a reasonable estimate. The work was done ahead of schedule and the quality of work exceeded my expectations. A few of my neighbors were so impressed by his professionalism that they hired him as well.

Description of Work
Roofing and Gutters

Work Completed On 01/06/2020

Ty for the kind review 😊

10/25/2019

Paul S.

Awesome. Shawn and his crew were great. They were there when promised, crew was professional, got the work done on schedule and they kept me informed throughout. He came by whenever we had questions and made sure things were done the way we wanted. I really could not have asked for more. Would recommend them to anyone. The finished product looks awesome and we are thrilled.

Description of Work
Roof, soffit, gutters, leaders, etc

Work Completed On 10/25/2019

08/30/2019

Jenny M.

The job of putting on a new roof was done professionally, reasonably priced and accomplished quickly. Shawn responded immediately to my call and assessed the situation of a new roof. I had peace of mind because his company is insured and bonded and carries all the permits. They also worked neatly and everyday left the site clean, without debris, nails, etc. I was out of town when the job was being done - Shawn saw to every detail and to my benefit, did work (sealing bricks, caulking windows, etc.) that would have gone unchecked. He sent me pictures and was honest about what the job entailed. Shawn dealt with my neighbors throughout the job, in a graceful and diplomatic way. He also addressed any and all of my concerns even as the job was underway. It is so difficult to find someone good to do work on your home and roofs especially are big and costly jobs. I feel lucky that I found Reynolds Restoration. They are efficient and talented roofers. And so important, was the fact that Shawn was available, caring and so easy to communicate with, always. I would recommend Reynolds Restoration with confidence and the knowledge that you will be happy when the job is completed.

Description of Work
New Roof, Gutters, Caulking

Work Completed On 08/30/2019

05/29/2019

Anna R.

greatt. Very knowledgeable, accommodating and professional. Fair price and quality work done

Description of Work
Roofing in a large apartment building

Work Completed On 03/18/2018

04/08/2019

Conor H.

Amazing guys. Very knowledgeable, helpful and trustworthy. They have a team of experts who seem to be able to do wide range of tasks from exterior brick, roof waterproofing to interior electric, plumbing or general handy-man work. We have hired them for a lot of jobs, and continuing to do so. Very high quality and professional, and I recommend hiring them for big or complicated jobs. Not the cheapest, but quality & trust comes with a price when dealing with NYC contractors.

Description of Work
Roofing, building walls, electrical work and general house repairs

Category drywall, remodeling, roofing, replacement windows

Work Completed On 05/24/2019

02/19/2019

Jeanette D.

very good experience, very reliable.

Description of Work
total roof replacement, brick work, new steps, etc.

Category masonry, roofing

Work Completed On 02/16/2019

01/29/2019

Tomas G.

Very well !!! Shawn was a gentleman and men were respectful and showed up time ,, work was done neat and had all the insurances to give me peace of mind. Would recommend highly!!

Description of Work
Roofing and windows

Category roofing, replacement windows

Work Completed On 01/29/2019

01/04/2019

Simon C.

All went well. Perform everything as indicated in the SoW/contract. There is no leakage so far. They have 10 yrs warranty so it gives us peace of mind.

Description of Work
Whole Roof