Reynolds Restoration

Founded 1947 • With Angi since September 2008

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

10 Shore Blvd

Brooklyn, NY 11235

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

We are a family owned and operated business for over 65 years. We take extreme pride in our work and our customers therefore We are fully insured and Guarantee all our work. Call for your Free Estimate!...

roofing (43)gutter repair (14)interior painting (3)chimney repair (3)concrete repair (3)house painting (2)home remodeling (2)siding companies (2)masonry (2)drywall (2)concrete driveways (2)window replacement (7)

06/04/2021

They were professional and very helpful

Description of Work
I needed a new Roof

Category concrete repair,roofing

Work Completed On 06/04/2021

01/18/2021

Shawn Reynolds and his whole team are great: very responsive, professional and efficient. We had a leak due to a previous roofer's shoddy work (who also would not honor their 15 year warranty). After speaking to another roofer, who without even looking at the roof recommended a full replacement, we found Reynolds through their excellent rating with the Better Business Bureau. Shawn's team quickly ...

Description of Work
Repair Of Roof Valley (Fixing A Leak)

Work Completed On 01/09/2021

01/14/2021

I am very happy with the work Reynolds Restoration did to put up a new roof over my garage. I had a number of shingles blow off my dated roof from the last big storm. Vinny came promptly on the recommendation of one of my close friends who just had a new roof installed by Reynolds Restoration. Vinny and Shawn were professional and honest in their assessment. Communication and response were on poin...

Description of Work
Garage Roof

Work Completed On 01/02/2021

12/30/2020

On time and on budget. Reynolds Restoration did everything specified in the contract. They were polite, very professional, punctual, efficient, trustworthy, and worked cleanly. I highly recommend them and will consider them for any next exterior/interior job at my property.

Description of Work
Needed a new, rolled, torched, flat rubber roof and gutter installed.

Category gutter repair,roofing

Work Completed On 12/26/2020

09/18/2020

Every job that Reynolds Restoration has done for me has been to my complete satisfaction. Shawn and Marc are WONDERFUL to work with and they go well beyond what is necessary to make sure their customer is satisfied. They are the only business I trust to get the job done .

Description of Work
New roof, inside apt restoration, outside cement work , new kitchen, flooring, plumbing

Category concrete repair,concrete driveways,flooring contractor,gutter repair,masonry,roofing,replacement windows,home remodeling,house painters,interior painters

Work Completed On 09/15/2020

09/13/2020

We worked with Ben from Reynolds Restoration. He gave us the quote and did the work with some help from another worker. I liked that the same person who gave the quote did the work because sometimes there’s some misunderstanding from what was discussed with the sales guy and what the workers understand should be done. Ben’s quote was very detailed which I appreciated and he was thorough in explain...

Description of Work
Waterproofing and rebuilding closet, installing stair bannister and moulding

Category drywall,remodeling,interior painters

Work Completed On 08/18/2020

08/25/2020

Best experience I had with contractors. Fully insured and licensed. The professional and efficient crew finished the job faster than time frame given. Cared to keep my property clean while working. Tried their best not to bother the neighbors with the noise and pounding.

Description of Work
Replacing Flat roff

Category roofing,chimney repair

Work Completed On 08/23/2020

07/24/2020

I worry about everything. I sought estimates from seven different companies. I chose Reynolds Restoration because of the complete detailed estimate they provided and the professional presentation they made. I conducted background checks of the other companies and found that Reynolds had the best reviews on Better Business and social media. Many other companies low balled estimates, and in some cas...

Description of Work
Complete roof ripoff and replacement including plywood. Also exterior house painting

Category gutter cleaning,roofing,chimney repair,house painters

Work Completed On 07/24/2020

06/09/2020

Prompt, professional and courteous service. The team clearly explained the problem and were thorough in fixing it within their estimated time frame and cost. I would definitely use their services again.

Description of Work
Roofing - Water leak

Work Completed On 06/10/2020

03/06/2020

Workers showed up on time. They were available to answer all of my questions. They were respectful of my home when going through it on multiple occasions to get to the roof. They cleaned up after the job was completed.

Description of Work
New roof and skylight replaced.

Work Completed On 10/15/2015

Ty for the kind review 😊

All types of Roofing, seamless gutters , stucco, masonry , skylights ,Windows and all Interior work ( Kitchens,bathrooms)

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal