REST ASSURED ROOFING

Brooklyn, NY 11215

LICENSE 1088982...

03/23/2009

PAMELA P.

The experience was not good. There were several problems with the quality of the roof. I had squirrels getting in through the roof in the past. I told him to not undo the work that was done to keep the squirrels out and he did not do that. The workmanship of the roof was not of good quality. I have called him to come back and redo the tiles that are falling off and he has not called me back. I would not recommend this company.

Description of Work
They put on a whole new roof on my home.

02/08/2006

I WOULD NOT USE THIS COMPANY AGAIN. I'M NOT PLEASED WITH THE FACT THAT I CAN'T GET AHOLD OF THEM TO COME BACK AND FINISH THE JOB. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY TO ANYONE.

Description of Work
THEY REPAIRED AND RESHINGLED OUR ROOF.

01/30/2006

ELIZABETH D.

THEY WERE LATER THAN THEY SAID THEY WOULD BE, BUT THEY DID A GOOD JOB OF CLEARING THE DEBRIS AND CLEANING UP ALL THE MESS FROM CLEARING THE GUTTERS.

Description of Work
CLEARED GUTTERS OF DEBRIS FROM TWO STORY HOUSE.

Category gutter cleaning

11/27/2005

JENNIFER T.

My experience with the company was great from start to finish. First they completed the roof of my home and than I hired them to do the roof on another property I own.

Description of Work
I had two roofs redone by Rest Assured Roofing. One was for the home I live in and the other was for a property I own and rent out.

The Dream Team Power Wash And Steam LLC.

High pressure/soft wash/driveways/roofs/fences/siding/porches /pavers Resand and seal/Cedarwood & more. Lowest prices 100% customer satisfaction guarantee. I own and operate my own Business

ACJ Remodeling-Joseph Ashley

Super Service Award Winner for the last 10 years running (2010-2019) in Roofing and Siding. We also offer services in Gutters, Remodeling General, Stucco and Carpentry! When you contract with Joseph Ashley, you can rest assured that we will arrive on time and work diligently and efficiently to ensure your project is done to your complete satisfaction, on time and on budget. Roofing Contractors. FREE LEADERS AND GUTTERS with every Owens Corning Platinum Protection Roofing System or with Full House of vinyl siding using Gentek Sequoia Select 0.046" thickness 16ft siding panel complete with our industries best contouring insulation minimum 1200 sq. ft.(a value of $1,000) Offer cannot be combined. For every roof or siding installation project over 12 squares a $50 donation will be made in customer's name to Wounded Warriors or St. Jude Children's Hospital. Award winning. Additional fax - (718) 948-0361. www.acjremodelinginc.com

Madison Construction

We specialize in all phases of roofing and siding services, repairs, replacements, installs, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

RUBBER ROOF & SHINGLE SYSTEMS,LEADERS & GUTTERS,SKYLIGHTS & BULKHEADS, SIDING & WATERPROOFING,ALL TYPES OF REPAIRS