Petri Plumbing & Heating, Inc.

Founded 1906 • With Angi since November 2007

Open All Day

Petri Plumbing Heating Cooling & Drain Cleaning is operarting full 24/7 Service to aid our clients and our community during these difficult times!

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

Since 1906, Petri Plumbing & Heating, Inc. has been providing unparalleled, fast, reliable, and guaranteed service to families and businesses in Brooklyn. Our longevity is an indication of the tremendous value, quality service and customer satisfaction that we have provided to our customers throughout the years and will continue to deliver as we grow into the largest service company in New York City....

3.9

plumbers (357)HVAC Companies (66)drain cleaning (44)water heaters (26)appliance repair (16)gas leak repair (13)drain pipe installation (8)sewer cleaning (6)home remodeling (6)well & water pump repair (2)plastering (1)

10/04/2021

Brian E.

They came over on time and I explained my situation I was left with from the previous plumber who had been there for two and a half weeks trying to fix my problem and managed to wreck my property and bill me close to 9k for a completely wrong diagnosis (prompting me to call Petri). Within a couple hours Petri had fixed the problem with it being a simple drain clog and hard to believe it took ten days with the other plumber and they were not even close to solving the actual problem. Petri was professional and thorough and caring for my property and I was so relieved to have finally fixed the problem.

Description of Work
Unclogged a basement pipe under the floor.

Work Completed On 06/29/2021

Thank you for the feedback and I am glad your solution was more simple than expected; it is always a great day when we get to save our clients their hard-earned money!! Thank You Michael (President, Owner) Master Plumber License #1301

06/18/2021

melanie B.

As soon as I started the search, Petri responded immediately. Receptionist wanted to dispatch the next day. I called up to see what exactly are they coming out to do. I work from home and would have to have time allotted from my employer. Her response was to see what the problem is. You will have to pay $89 for us to come out and if you use us and we can fix right then and there, that’s waived, the tech came looked at the issue and then wrote up some figures and said it’s $677.17 just to run a diagnostic. I’m confused but desperate to get my water running properly so I paid it. He apparently went to his vehicle to get tools(I only saw a phone) Once the “diagnostic” completed, I was given a quote of over 3,000. And to top it off, that may or may not fix the problem because it may be something behind the walls that is causing it. So you know that will be an additional price. So I have my husband screaming at me because he thought I got someone that would have given a free estimate and this way we wouldn’t mind paying 3,000 or more if this will get the job done. My advice always have someone at the home with you that know a little about the issue(my husband had to work), don’t seem desperate, and whatever you do, discuss pricing before anyone is dispatched. Petri is company that knows how to take/make money one way or the other. I believe the Pandemic have everyone in a mindset of getting money by any means necessary.

Description of Work
Water pressure issues

Work Completed On 06/17/2021

I want to apologize for the negative experience you had with Petri Plumbing. We pride ourselves on our ability to deliver WOW Service. I will review with our office where we had issues so I may improve our team from there. I will personally ensure to make your next experience with us as amazing as possible! You can reach me directly at 917-968-4435. Thanks Michael (President, Owner)

02/23/2021

AnavCloud S.

Grow small business with AnavCloud Softwares Solutions Get in touch with us at [*** Link removed ***]

Description of Work
SalesForce CRM Consultant

Category appliance repair

Work Completed On 02/22/2021

01/12/2021

Edwin S.

The man evaluating was very smart skilled and fast and their service was well done

Description of Work
New toilets and faucets replacements.

Work Completed On 01/12/2021

[Member Name Removed] Thank you for the feedback and I am glad your Replacements went well!! Thank You Michael (President, Owner) Master Plumber License #1301

01/12/2021

Nina D.

Our shower is leaking. When turned on, water comes out of the wall. Petri plumbing quoted $89 to come out and give an estimate. The guy came and worked on the shower. It worked for one night and they charged $325. Water is still coming out of the wall.

Description of Work
Shower is leaking

Work Completed On 01/11/2021

Thank you very much for your feedback. I have a note that you and one of our Managers are already in touch for a resolution! Thank You Michael Petri (Licensed Master Plumber #1301)

11/03/2020

Frank G.

It was good, professional and friendly.

Description of Work
They did plumbing work.

Work Completed On 11/03/2019

Thank you very much for your feedback! Thank You Michael Petri (Licensed Master Plumber #1301)

08/16/2020

Victor S.

Great, Service Technician arrived early had parts on hand. Work was accomplished efficiently , cleanly and completely.

Description of Work
Repair/Replace under Kitchen sink pipe & trap.

Category appliance repair,drain cleaning

Work Completed On 08/14/2020

08/07/2020

Saul R.

They have done a number of larger and smaller projects for us and the work including major and minor repairs and the reconstruction of a bathroom, have all been done professionally and with great courtesy. They are not cheap but they are worth it.

Description of Work
Redoing a bathroom

Category plumbing,drain pipe,home remodeling,sewer cleaning

Work Completed On 08/07/2020

Thank you very much for your feedback! It has been a pleasure to have you as a client and get to perform your bathroom renovation together. I know it is going to come out even better than we both imagined! Thank You Michael Petri (Licensed Master Plumber #1301)

06/12/2020

Kathryn M.

Super knowledgeable and professional. Also worked with us to bring the price down for a big job.

Description of Work
Getting boiler fixed

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Work Completed On 06/12/2020

[Member Name Removed] Thank you very much for your feedback! I know your situation was tough, but I am happy to hear that we were able to get the boiler and Hot Water Heater fixed in a timely fashion! Thank You Michael Petri (Licensed Master Plumber #1301)

05/05/2020

Veronica F.

The other day I noticed water on the kitchen floor. When I opened the cabinet under the sink it was flooded with water. I needed a plumber so I called Petri Plumbing. It was my first time using them but I was really happy with the service. Chris PETRI, who was very pleasant on the phone, called to confirm the appointment and they sent me an email too. They also send you an email, with the picture of the technician who is coming, so you don’t have to worry about letting a stranger in. The technician Jeremy who came to do the work was great, especially given the current pandemic. He came fully protected with mask etc; even wearing shoe coverings which he replaced each time re-entering the house. He replaced the entire spray faucet fixture the same day and unlike other plumbers I’ve had, left the area spotless. I was extremely happy with PETRI Plumbing and would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Kitchen Sink Leaking

Work Completed On 05/04/2020

Thank you for the feedback! [Member Information Removed] am glad our Petri Team was able to provide you safe and stellar service during this difficult time! Thank You Michael (President, Owner)

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Financing Available

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Petri Plumbing & Heating, Inc.

How is Petri Plumbing & Heating, Inc. overall rated?

Petri Plumbing & Heating, Inc. is currently rated 4.6 overall out of 5.

What days are Petri Plumbing & Heating, Inc. open?

Petri Plumbing & Heating, Inc. is open:

Thursday: Open All Day

Friday: Open All Day

Saturday: Open All Day

What payment options does Petri Plumbing & Heating, Inc. provide

Petri Plumbing & Heating, Inc. accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Financing Available

Does Petri Plumbing & Heating, Inc. offer free estimates?

No, Petri Plumbing & Heating, Inc. does not offer free project estimates.

Does Petri Plumbing & Heating, Inc. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

Yes, Petri Plumbing & Heating, Inc. offers eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Petri Plumbing & Heating, Inc. offer a senior discount?

Yes, Petri Plumbing & Heating, Inc. offers a 10% senior discount.

Does Petri Plumbing & Heating, Inc. offer emergency services?

Yes, Petri Plumbing & Heating, Inc. offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by Petri Plumbing & Heating, Inc.?

Yes, Petri Plumbing & Heating, Inc. offers warranties.

What services does Petri Plumbing & Heating, Inc. offer?

Petri Plumbing & Heating, Inc. offers the following services: RESIDENTIAL PLUMBING, HEATING, AC REPAIR, DRAIN SERVICE, & REPAIR, LIGHT COMMERCIAL SERVICE & REPAIR.