Perfect Sewer NY Corp

Founded 2003 • With Angi since February 2006

1122 Banner Avenue

Brooklyn, NY 11235

We have been serving Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens and the surrounding area with fast, reliable sewer and drain cleaning services for over 15 years. We specialize in residential, commercial and industrial servicing for: main sewers, toilets, yard drains, as well as flooded basements. We use the latest in high-tech equipment from Digital Cameras to inspect any cracking, collapsing or root infiltration of your existing pipes to High Velocity Water Jetting that removes all debris and cleans the entire pipeline. Our Sewer and Pipe Services Include the Following: Main Sewer Cleaning High Velocity Water Jetting Maintenance Programs Biologic Drain Cleaners Digital Video Detection System We are fully Licensed to work in Brooklyn, Queens Manhattan, Staten Island and other surrounding areas Emergency Service within an hour depending on the location Annual Service Contracting Available! Our courteous and reliable employees and maintenance crew are certified and experienced to perform cleaning and maintenance of all types of sewer and drainage systems. We own and maintain our own fleet of reliable service vehicles and stock many parts and tools to complete all sewer and pipe work that we perform. Our sewer and drain cleaning service will take care of every situation your pipes and drains require. We offer competitive rates and guarantee all of the work that we perform. When you need qualified and dependable sewer and drain service, look no further and give Perfect Sewer & Drain Cleaning....

12/18/2020

Muriel S.

I called Yishai from Perfect Sewer and he came to my house at almost 9:00 PM in a snowstorm! Immediately I saw that he was so professional and happy to help out. He felt terrible for me and wanted to do whatever he can to try to find my ring. He sent the camera up the sewer in the basement and through my toilet pipes, working for a total of 3 hours until he FOUND MY RING in the toilet pipe 6 feet deep in the wall just a mere foot away from dropping down a long pipe where I would never be able to retrieve it. He didn't leave my house until midnight when he came up with a plan to have the ceiling underneath the toilet cut open the next day to be able to open the pipe and remove the ring. I cannot express my joy when my ring was returned to me over 24 hours after I thought I lost it forever. If not for Yishai's perseverance and tireless work, my ring would be gone! I am so grateful and would recommend him to anyone in need. Call Perfect Sewer for your next sewer or plumbing need, you will be glad you did!!

Description of Work
My engagement ring was accidentally flushed down toilet. After a plumber worked on my sewer and pipes for 3 hours to try and save it for me he recommended i call a sewer specialist to come with a special camera that can go up the pipes and see what's inside.

Category plumbing,sewer cleaning

01/25/2018

Yesenia R.

My kitchen sink was clogged. Our building superintendent tried unsuccessfully to fix it so he recommended that we call a professional plumber. We were worried about the cost and the headache calling an outside plumber so we searched on google and based on positive reviews we called Perfect Sewer. To our surprise they sent someone quickly ( within 1 hour). The service person came and tried few ways and tools to fix the problem which, I guess, was not easy and finally it was fixed. Highly recommended!!

Description of Work
Kitchen Sink

Category drain cleaning

10/10/2017

Yesenia R.

I had a sewer backup & I called Perfect Sewer & they were there within an hour. The Tech was very helpful & informative. He unclogged the sewer & I haven't had a problem since then. They have reasonable prices & are extremely helpful. I highly recommend Perfect Sewer.

Description of Work
Main Sewer Backup

Category sewer cleaning,drain cleaning

05/08/2013

Pauline H F.

Robert, the plumber, came on time and inspected sewer line to find cause of back up. He was able to cut into line to remove broken snake from previous company. Replace old worn parts. Completed job without major damage to house; worked hard and skilled.

Description of Work
High pressure water jetting and inline tv camera inspection. Remove broken snake from sewer line; replaced cast iron house trap and storm trap and drain leader line.

Category plumbing,sewer cleaning,drain cleaning

02/14/2006

I CALLED AND THEY CAME OUT RIGHT AWAY. I WAS VERY HAPPY WITH THE WORK THEY DID AND HAVE TOLD SEVERAL FRIENDS ABOUT THEM ALREADY. FOR THE TYPE OF WORK THEY DO I FIND THEM CLEAN AND GIVE GOOD QUALITY OF WORK FOR THE PRICE.

Description of Work
CLEANED SEWER LINE

Category plumbing