Panda HVAC Inc

Founded 2013 • With Angi since April 2014

Panda HVAC is a residential and commercial heating and cooling company. We are dedicated to providing our clients with the very best HVAC services, including HVAC repair, replacement, maintenance, HVAC installation and general services. We specialize in central A/C and cooling systems as well as

HVAC Companies (31)air duct cleaning (6)dryer vent cleaning (5)

10/14/2019

Dorian B.

Panda provides us with superb, topnotch service in every way. They are so responsive, do first-rate work, and their prices are reasonable. When we needed a new blower for an existing A/C system in our new apartment, they found the most appropriate component, quoted a highly competitive price and did the installation in a tricky area without saying a word about the challenge. When there was a leak in a different section of the existing system, they came right away even though it was at the height of a heat wave. They are neat and careful, stand by their work and are easy to reach. We highly recommend Panda.

Description of Work
Replace Central A/C blower, diagnose and repair leak in A/C system, replace PTAC, annual maintenance

Work Completed On 10/04/2019

10/04/2019

Mechthild S.

Mark and his crew were quick to send an estimate + great communicators (always a text or call when they are on their way - that means a lot to me). They worked hard, explained questions we had, tested and cleaned up. We still have to decide on some add-on services that seem a bit expensive (also in comparison to the rest of the job). But they have our trust + we hope to stay with them).

Description of Work
2 new furnaces

Work Completed On 10/03/2019

10/01/2019

Mimi L.

We had a phone call and he actually helped me figure out that I might need a plumber instead of HVAC repair. Mark was very courteous and so helpful! If we do end up needing to go back to him I will definitely call for them to make a visit.

Description of Work
Nest thermostat issues

Work Completed On 10/01/2019

07/26/2019

Jessica A.

Wonderful. I called PANDA and they came out in 2 days and did the work in 1. These brothers treat you right and do the right job! They did my central heat repairs 2 1/2 years ago and they were the first ones I called again when the air went and I was right to do so. Thank you Serge and Mark!

Description of Work
AC water pump broke - water everywhere!

Work Completed On 07/19/2019

07/02/2019

Julian A.

Panda HVAC was on time, thoroughly answered my questions, and on budget. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
HVAC replacement

Work Completed On 05/31/2019

10/16/2018

STEPHEN M.

Technicians arrived. They clearly explained the problem and the solution.

Description of Work
HVAC repair

Work Completed On 09/01/2018

12/23/2017

Avi L.

Best selection!! I've installed HVAC units in 2 apartments and I couldn't have received better service or price. Marc was always in touch. Never left me hanging without an answer or a call back.When the work started, they were always on time every day, and the work was supper efficient and clean. Even the super of our building was impressed. I would highly recommend Panda HVAC.

Description of Work
Panda installed HVAC units in 2 apartments, one is multi zones with 2 air handlers and the other single zone.

Work Completed On 12/23/2017

11/13/2017

Paul B.

They scheduled appointment as soon as I contacted them, and arrived exactly when promised. Performed service without any glitch, and in a professional manner

Description of Work
Cleaned dryer vent.

Category dryer vent cleaning

Work Completed On 11/02/2017

09/27/2017

Quressa R.

The tech's assessment of the furnaces functionality seems on par for it's age and maintenance. It's still too soon to crank, but all seems well.

Description of Work
A technician and his apprentice came to inspect our furnace. The tech was knowledgeable and explained things to both my husband and I. He took photos of our vents to show how gross they were--we already suspected as the house is over 25 years old and we're fairly certain the original owners never had them cleaned. They suggested getting a large furnace and AC installed and we are awaiting quotes for how much that would cost us.

Work Completed On 09/16/2017

09/13/2017

DONNA B.

Great! On time, professional, efficient and answered all my questions. Had all the tools and equipment he needed to do the job.

Description of Work
Cleaning and repair of filter and all ducts.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 10/12/2016

09/11/2017

Jessica A.

Great. Poor Serge worked until almost 9pm to make sure that I was not without heat while I was pregnant during the winter. Wonderful service. Fast and courteous.

Description of Work
Heater replacement.

Work Completed On 02/01/2017

06/07/2017

Julie S.

They were professional, punctual, tidy and completed all the work requested.

Description of Work
Cleaned our Central A/C system, 2 units for 2 zones, and all ducts, and exterior units.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 03/28/2017

03/29/2017

DONNA B.

Wonderful company. Did a great job. Would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Cleaned the whole thing, checked the wiring and did exactly what they said they would.

Work Completed On 10/29/2016

03/29/2017

James M.

Mark was great. He came a couple of times and gave a nice price for some duct cleaning and minor repairs. He was very knowledgable. I referred Panda HVAC also to my neighbor.

Description of Work
Duct cleaning, dryer vent cleaning, HVAC check up, furnace checkup

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, air duct cleaning, dryer vent cleaning

Work Completed On 01/16/2017

01/19/2017

Jessica A.

Serg has cleaned my ducts before so when I needed to replace my furnace, I called him, he came the next day and gave me a more than reasonable quote. 2 big box stores were about double and triple his quote for the same unit! They started work early in the morning so that they could finish in 1 day out of consideration for me as I am pregnant with twins and they did not want to leave me without heat in the winter, even for one day. I am so grateful to Panda, they did a great job. I was honest with them on what I needed and wanted, and they did a great job for me. THANK YOU SERG!!

Description of Work
Furnace replacement. Old system was making alot of noise, and on its way out.

Work Completed On 01/16/2017

01/18/2017

Nichelle G.

It went well. The guys were very helpful

Description of Work
I could not light the pilot light on my gas furnace. This was a water and not forced air furnace which is what this company specialized in. They still lit my pilot light and we had heat for the last 3 weeks.

Work Completed On 01/18/2017

01/12/2017

Scott A.

We had Mark from Panda HVAC come to clean our two HVAC units for winter use. We knew there was an existing problem with one of the units and that we were on the verge of having to replace it. Mark confirmed our suspicions, and also noticed some other issues that needed to be addressed. He didn't pressure us at all, and when we requested a quote for a replacement unit, he was prompt and fair and found us the best price. His team showed up promptly on the day we scheduled and finished ahead of schedule, replacing the heater with a minimum of downtime -- good thing, as it was one of the coldest days of the year and about to get colder! They were professional, courteous, and thorough. I will definitely hire Panda HVAC again.

Description of Work
Originally, a simple cleaning and winter maintenance check for our two HVAC units, as well as vent and duct cleaning throughout the house.

Work Completed On 01/05/2017

01/06/2017

oren B.

very well, they were on time, very professional and the repair was done perfectly. was more expensive than i wanted it to be but having heat turned back on was worth it. thanks panda

Description of Work
fan and motor replacement

Work Completed On 01/05/2017

01/03/2017

robert T.

Fine. The service person was very friendly and professional.

Description of Work
Service check my gas furnace.

Work Completed On 12/19/2016

12/28/2016

Carlos A F.

They should up on time and were polite. The service went very well and I will definitely use them again.

Description of Work
They performed routine maintenance on the furnace and checked up on it.

Work Completed On 12/15/2016

12/11/2016

sylvia S.

It was great! Arrangments were made promptly , especially when there worker would be arriving. The contracter was very professional and accomadating. I will be using them again as well as recommending this company to family and friends.

Description of Work
My furnace shut off unexpectedly, when the weather began getting colder. I had initially ordered another company but I could not contact them nor they me, for two days. I was concerned because I had a family renting an apartment with small children in my home. I contacted Angie's List with the problem, and they recommended this company to me. They reached out to me promptly .

Work Completed On 12/11/2016

12/05/2016

Scott A.

Mark and Serge were prompt, professional, and performed quality service. We were away when there was a problem with our AC units and they were able to work with our house sitters--and me remotely--to quickly get the AC up and running again as well as alerting us to an issue with our Nest thermostat. Panda is our go-to service for all our HVAC needs.

Description of Work
HVAC maintenance and diagnostic

Work Completed On 06/28/2019

12/05/2016

Scott A.

We consider them our regular, go-to guys for all our HVAC needs.

Description of Work
We've been using Mark and his crew since we first learned about them on Angie's List two years ago. They are always prompt, courteous, efficient, and do good work. When one of our HVAC units had to be replaced last year, they offered us a good price and were flexible about scheduling the work (heater inside, during the fall; AC unit outside during the spring), and have been back to clean and inspect both our units, as well as clean our dryer vents, twice a year since.