P C RICHARD & SON

Founded 1909 • With Angi since January 2006

4.1

ALSO DBA: LADY KIT OF LONDON, LTD. AND PC RICHARDS AND SON...

Radikal Technology Solutions

Computer / Printers / Faxes / Phones / TVs / Laptops Installs / Moves / Adds / Changes / Repairs / Wired/Wireless Internet/ Spyware / Malware / Software Fixes / Operating System Installs / Software Installs / Computer Build / We provide remote support as well, you will need to download a software agent. You will be guided through the process of installing the remote support software. Client / Customer Type: Home, Small Office, Mom-Pop Shops For more information, please reach out to us.

Techease Consulting

** 2009-2020 SUPER SERVICE AWARD WINNER ** The staff of Techease Consulting is devoted to providing our clients with the highest quality *local* technical assistance in New York City. Our knowledgeable, friendly consultants make it their goal to resolve your computer problems and offer practical advice and solutions using both on-site visits and remote support calls.

BlackHawk Surveillance

BlackHawk Surveillance provides installation and repair / managment solutions for CCTV, IP Cameras, Access Control, Fire Alarms, and Many more.

07/13/2006

I bought a A/C from these guys last summer that was never used. the box was unopened. Not only would they not let me return the a/c, they wouldn't even let me talk to a manager, saying he was ''too busy''. I couldn't find a corporate phone number and now I'm stuck with a A/C that I can't use.

Description of Work
Sold me a A/C.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

02/17/2006

I FOUND IT TO BE FRUSTRATING TO BE WITHOUT MY DRYER ALL WEEK UNTIL THEY COULD FIT ME INTO THEIR SCHEDULE. I FEEL THAT P C RICHARDS DOES A PRETTY GOOD JOB OF QUICKLY LOCATING THE PROBLEM AND MAKING THE REPAIR.

Description of Work
DRYER NOT WORKING WELL, MAINTENANCE TO TIGHTEN BELTS

02/10/2006

I WASN'T TOO HAPPY WITH THE RUN AROUND WHEN I CALLED ABOUT THE VENT ON MY REFRIGERATOR, WHICH MEANT CALLS TO WHIRLPOOL & INDIA BEFORE SOLVING THE ISSUE, BUT I HAVE NOT HAD ANY OTHER PROBLEMS OVER THE YEARS & THE FRIDGE IS FINE NOW.

Description of Work
I HAD A VENT PROBLEM AT THE BOTTOM OF THE REFRIGERATOR.

02/10/2006

I PURCHASE ALL OF MY APPLIANCES FROM P C RICHARDS. THEY HAVE THE BEST QUALITY. I ALSO THINK THEY ARE FRIENDLY AND RELIABLE. I GIVE THEM A TWO THUMBS UP!

Description of Work
REPAIRED PIECE ON DRYER.

02/10/2006

I HAVE USED THE SERVICES AT P C RICHARDS FOR OVER 20 YEARS FOR ALL OF MY APPLIANCE NEEDS AND HAVE RECEIVED NOTHING BUT SERVICE OF GOOD QUALITY AND PROFESSIONALISM.

Description of Work
PREVENTATIVE CLEANING/MAINTENANCE OF HOUSEHOLD APPLIANCES.

Category appliance repair

AIR CONDITIONERS, APPLIANCES, VACUUMS, HOUSEWARES, TELEVISIONS, VIDEO, SATELLITE SYSTEMS, HOME AUDIO, PORTABLE ELECTRONICS, MOBILE ELECTRONICS, TELEPHONES, COMPUTERS AND HOME OFFICE, VIDEO GAMES, CAMERAS