P C RICHARD & SON

Founded 1909 • With Angi since January 2006

4.1

ALSO DBA: LADY KIT OF LONDON, LTD. AND PC RICHARDS AND SON...

Maison Rouge .MA

Specializing in HEATING AND AIR CONDITIONING! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

07/13/2006

I bought a A/C from these guys last summer that was never used. the box was unopened. Not only would they not let me return the a/c, they wouldn't even let me talk to a manager, saying he was ''too busy''. I couldn't find a corporate phone number and now I'm stuck with a A/C that I can't use.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sold me a A/C.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

02/17/2006

I FOUND IT TO BE FRUSTRATING TO BE WITHOUT MY DRYER ALL WEEK UNTIL THEY COULD FIT ME INTO THEIR SCHEDULE. I FEEL THAT P C RICHARDS DOES A PRETTY GOOD JOB OF QUICKLY LOCATING THE PROBLEM AND MAKING THE REPAIR.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
DRYER NOT WORKING WELL, MAINTENANCE TO TIGHTEN BELTS

02/10/2006

P. C. RICHARDS IS A VERY WELL-KNOWN AND WELL ESTABLISHED COMPANY. THEY ONLY SELL AND SERVICE QUALITY APPLIANCES. THEIR REPAIRMEN ARE VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE ABOUT THE DIFFERENT BRANDS OF APPLIANCES TOO!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
REPAIRED THE OVEN.

02/10/2006

I WASN'T TOO HAPPY WITH THE RUN AROUND WHEN I CALLED ABOUT THE VENT ON MY REFRIGERATOR, WHICH MEANT CALLS TO WHIRLPOOL & INDIA BEFORE SOLVING THE ISSUE, BUT I HAVE NOT HAD ANY OTHER PROBLEMS OVER THE YEARS & THE FRIDGE IS FINE NOW.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I HAD A VENT PROBLEM AT THE BOTTOM OF THE REFRIGERATOR.

02/10/2006

I HAVE USED THE SERVICES AT P C RICHARDS FOR OVER 20 YEARS FOR ALL OF MY APPLIANCE NEEDS AND HAVE RECEIVED NOTHING BUT SERVICE OF GOOD QUALITY AND PROFESSIONALISM.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
PREVENTATIVE CLEANING/MAINTENANCE OF HOUSEHOLD APPLIANCES.

CATEGORY appliance repair

AIR CONDITIONERS, APPLIANCES, VACUUMS, HOUSEWARES, TELEVISIONS, VIDEO, SATELLITE SYSTEMS, HOME AUDIO, PORTABLE ELECTRONICS, MOBILE ELECTRONICS, TELEPHONES, COMPUTERS AND HOME OFFICE, VIDEO GAMES, CAMERAS