On Time Carpet

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

2437 E 63rd St

Brooklyn, NY 11234

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

On Time Carpet is a locally owned & operated business that specializes in cleaning homes and offices. We care as much about the quality of our work as you care about your home and office. On Time Carpet provides the most outstanding carpet and upholstery cleaning service experience. We create a clean, healthy, comfortable and happy indoor environment for our clients so they can relax and enjoy a richer quality of life. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed. Additional service area - Midtown Manhattan, Nassau, Orange, Passaic, Rockland, Somerset, Staten Island, Upper Manhattan & Westchester Counties. Award wining. Additional email - info@ontimecarpetcleaner.com....

carpet cleaning (684)upholstery cleaning (132)oriental rug cleaning (126)water damage restoration (6)carpet installation (4)appliance repair (4)tile installation (1)hauling (1)

04/20/2021

Nathan did a wonderful job. He is a very accommodating person. We will hire him in the future without any reservations. We have no problems or any complaints from the residents.

Description of Work
Did a Deep Cleaning for a 12 floor Hallway Building and cleaned an 1 area rug taken out which we blocked it and washed it and returned it back within 1 week of delivery.

Category carpet cleaners,oriental rug cleaning

Work Completed On 04/20/2021

04/06/2021

Arrived late, but worked diligently and stayed as long as it took to do a very thorough job.

Description of Work
wall to wall carpet cleaning [Full Detail Package]

Work Completed On 04/05/2021

03/15/2021

Very well. Nathan spent extra time on the job to get it right.

Description of Work
upholstery cleaning [deep cleaning of 2 sofas)

Work Completed On 03/15/2021

02/19/2021

Nathan did the greatest work. The headboard and fabric around the bed frame look like new. Would definitely recommend and would hire him again

Description of Work
upholstery cleaning [head board and side of mattress]

Work Completed On 02/20/2021

thank you so much for the beautiful review!! we always love to make all of our customers happy and satisfied with our work. Our number 1 goal is to provide excellent services to all of our customers and we always guarantee our work!!!

12/16/2020

I cannot say enough about Nathan. He is thorough, polite and wanted me to be satisfied with the job. After he left, once my carpet dried, I noticed that I there were a few areas that I wasn't happy with. I texted him and he immediately called me. He returned to my house the next morning and corrected the problem. Before he came, he called to confirm. He told me that he would call when he was on hi...

Description of Work
carpet cleaning

Work Completed On 12/16/2020

11/22/2020

Nathan did an amazing job cleaning the carpet in my den that had not been cleaned in 10 years and was a pleasure deal with. When he was done, it looked new. I would highly recommend him for anyone who wants the best.

Description of Work
carpet cleaning [deep cleaning]

Work Completed On 11/22/2020

11/21/2020

Nathan was on time, professional and very thorough. He did a great job and I am very happy with the results. Would definitely hire again.

Description of Work
upholstery cleaning carpet cleaning and Oriental rug cleaning

Category carpet cleaners,upholstery cleaning,oriental rug cleaning

Work Completed On 11/22/2020

11/20/2020

He is very reliable. He took the time to protect our floors before cleaning our couch and the couch looks great after cleaning. I would definitely use him again and will recommend him to others.

Description of Work
upholstery cleaning

Work Completed On 11/20/2020

11/11/2020

Nathan was great! He takes great pride in his work and our rugs came out so clean. I would absolutely recommend him. We were so pleased with his work that we are actually having him come back to clean our sofas.

Description of Work
Oriental rug cleaning done on site

Category oriental rug cleaning

Work Completed On 11/10/2020

11/08/2020

The carpet cleaning was excellent as all the stains were removed and Nathan even did an extra pass of cleaning to make sure the carpet was perfect. His carpet installer, Ever, was on time with a ready smile and ready to work. Without asking, Ever, cut up the old carpet, rolled and taped the carpet and said he would discard the carpet himself to avoid me the work. The carpet looked beautiful, fully...

Description of Work
I needed carpet cleaning for three rooms as well as carpet installation for my basement and the basement steps along with carpet installed in a second floor bedroom.

Category carpet cleaners,carpet installation

Work Completed On 11/08/2020

Water Damage & Restoration, Carpet Steam or Shampoo Cleaning, Mattress, Upholstery & Oriental Rug Cleaning, & Ceramic Tiles Cleaning and we also certified to take out dust mites from your home and office as well as bed bugs