We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

Nice and Fast Construction Inc.

Founded 2011 • With Angi since October 2012

447 harman

Brooklyn, NY 11237

Jaime J. Duchi has been working as a local New York roofing contractor installing new roofs, vinyl siding, replacement windows and seamless gutters for over 10 years. We have a great reputation for high quality workmanship, and now we have a new warranty plan that offers 100% non-prorated coverage. That means your warranty covers materials and labor for the life of the products and everything is in writing. Our workmanship is some of the highest quality in the state of New York ....

05/22/2019

Jason A.

My experience with Mr. Duchi was excellent. He was punctual for both the estimate consultation and the performance of the work. He didn't pressure me after giving me a quote and allowed me time to consider the estimate. The work was impeccably done, and he even sent me photographs during the day as the work progressed. To top it all off, he is fully bilingual in English and Spanish so was able to explain the whole process, and all of the work to be performed and the materials to be used to me. I was having a significant leak when I called him, and the leak is fully repaired.

Description of Work
I needed a roof outlet box removed, a replacement installed, and surround roof damage repaired.

04/29/2019

lucia S.

I have had roof issues for a long time now. Constantly leaking and that’s after professionals fixed. But NICE and FAST finally fix right! It is been almost a year and knock on wood-NO Leaks. They take their time and inspect and reinspect their work. Great customer service,friendly, hard workers and they clean up after themselves! Great pricing and fast completion and they give you warranty for their work!

Description of Work
New roofing

Category gutter repair, roofing, siding, skylights, roof cleaning

04/15/2019

Peter D.

They are great! They are on time and professional. The price is high.

Description of Work
They repair my roof.

Nasser A.

Everything went well.

Description of Work
They have done several jobs for me over the years.

Category remodeling

Betsy A.

Everything went well.

Description of Work
They did a couple of small jobs for me. Some gutter work and ceramic roof repair.

Category gutter repair

Tom D.

Everything went well.

Description of Work
They did a roof for me, tear off and replacement.

01/08/2019

Orlando C.

I was visiting my sister-in-law in NY. She informed me about her problems with her home's roof. I utilized Angie's List to locate a roof contractor. Nice and Fast Construction Inc. quickly contacted my sister-in-law & scheduled a visit while I was there. The owner arrived in a timely manner & scheduled the start date of the project. What I appreciated about the owner Jaime was his patience, time taken to listen, answer questions, provide options and show the materials he would use for the project with warranty. From start to finish Jaime kept my sister-in-law and me informed on what was unexpectedly discovered and what it would take to resolve. He continued to keep us informed on the progress after I returned to my home state. The project was completed in two days, looks great..! Well done.

Description of Work
Repair Sister-in-law's leaking roof.

MOBILE TECH HOME & AUTO SERVICE LLC

Mobile Tech HOME&AUTO. We come to you. Have a problem with no solution, we can help. Need anything assembled and installed we do that too. We also provide the following services. Drywall repair, electrical repair, plumbing, appliance repair, home oil change, renovations, custom work etc...We now offer welding services from a licensed professional...

Hawki Enterprise LLC.

We are a full service care company that specializes in floor maintenance , landscaping, painting, kitchen remodeling, and office cleaning . We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today.

Sparta

Specializing in Handyman & Honey Do List Repairs. We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
    Eco FriendlyEco Friendly
    $600

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Nice and Fast Construction Inc.

How is Nice and Fast Construction Inc. overall rated?

Nice and Fast Construction Inc. is currently rated 4.8 overall out of 5.

What days are Nice and Fast Construction Inc. open?

Nice and Fast Construction Inc. is open:

Sunday: 6:00 AM - 8:00 PM

What payment options does Nice and Fast Construction Inc. provide

Nice and Fast Construction Inc. accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Financing Available, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal

Does Nice and Fast Construction Inc. offer free estimates?

Yes, Nice and Fast Construction Inc. offers free project estimates.

Does Nice and Fast Construction Inc. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, Nice and Fast Construction Inc. does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Nice and Fast Construction Inc. offer a senior discount?

No, Nice and Fast Construction Inc. does not offer a senior discount.

Does Nice and Fast Construction Inc. offer emergency services?

Yes, Nice and Fast Construction Inc. offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by Nice and Fast Construction Inc.?

Yes, Nice and Fast Construction Inc. offers warranties.

What services does Nice and Fast Construction Inc. offer?

Nice and Fast Construction Inc. offers the following services: Asphalt Shingle Roof Repair Flat Foam / Single Ply Roof Repair Natural Slate Roof Repair Wood Shake Repair Galvanized Gutter Install Galvanized Gutter Repair ROOFING, SIDING, SKYLIGHTS, GUTTERS