New Eco Landscapes

Founded 2008 • With Angi since April 2011

790 Washington Ave Ste 175

Brooklyn, NY 11201

New Eco Landscapes is an eco-friendly landscape design, construction and maintenance company for backyards, front yards, rooftops, terraces and balconys in Manhattan, Brooklyn and other parts of New York. We use organic landscaping methods that reduce our impact on the environment and make for healthier gardens....

06/27/2017

Trini E.

They are generally very good. They are an "A" across the board. I am using them again. I had a contract with them for twice a month. This year they are still doing the same thing, so I don't need a contract. Two people usually come out and they clean up after themselves. They do everything really well. They trim, and they can bring me new plants. They are excellent truly in every way.

Description of Work
They take care of my garden. They trim. They bring new things if I need new things. They keep everything spic and span. They turn on and then turn off my irrigation.

06/27/2017

Trini E.

The price was very good. I think it was a good price for what he had to do. It is still working today. He came, he saw, we discussed, he installed, he got done, and it was great. They turn it on at the beginning the season and then turn it off at the end of the season. They blow air in the irrigation system so that it does not corrode in the cold winter.

Description of Work
They did my irrigation. They installed tubing all over the garden so that my plant's would be irrigated.

Category irrigation systems

02/28/2017

09/06/2015

Emmanuel D.

Category landscaping

11/28/2014

Jeanette K.

According to my son, who lives at my Brooklyn apartment house, Mr. Terzi did an excellent job and we will probably use him in the spring of 2015.

Description of Work
Jesse Terzi , the landscaper, performed a fall cleanup of my garden which included maintenance, irrigation and materials.

Category landscaping, irrigation systems, greenhouses

11/13/2014

ALAN L.

We had them in spring and then they came back. I have a brick terrace in the back that have sat in sand and for years I have had a problem; weeds come up where the sand is iin the bricks. They were able to come up and put in some kind of sand that would inhibit the growth of weed but the weeds came back. I called them and they came back but I still had some weeds returning. They did not solve my problem. They were the only company I had dealings with and never had a quote prior to that. They did not do what they said they were going to do. They were responsive and they came when they said they were coming. I would not use them again.

02/11/2014

Richard S.

Very well

Category landscaping, hardscaping

06/17/2013

Siri H.

The man who came was polite, consciousness, and did excellent work.

Description of Work
The gardener planted lilies, dug out overgrown box bushes and planted new small ones, pruned the entire garden, especially a fence overgrown with weeds from neighboring yards, and mulched. He worked from morning until the late afternoon.

Category landscaping, lawn service, hardscaping

05/20/2013

Celia R.

Can't say since they never bothered to call back.

Description of Work
I called to set up an appointment for a quote. They said they worked on projects that cost $5000 minimum, and I said fine since the work I needed would run at least that much. They wanted to set an appointment for Wed, Thu or Fri and I asked would they be able to come either Mon or Tue since I was off work those two days. They told me they'd let me know by the following Monday, but never called back. At least they could have called back to say no.

Category landscaping, hardscaping

05/06/2013

Amy P.

New Eco Landscapers called me back very soon after I left them a message to come give me advice about my yard. It was easy to make an appointment, though he showed up an hour and a half late and didn't call to say he was going to be late. We walked through the yard, discussed some options, and he was forthcoming about ideas and advice. He left saying he would send me a quote for the proposed work, but I didn't hear from him. After a week went by, I sent him a follow-up email (we initially communicated through email), but he never responded. I think it is very unprofessional not to return calls or follow up. Why would I want to hire someone who doesn't seem to want the work? An explanation would have been sufficient.

Description of Work
No services were performed because I never got a quote or a return call after the initial visit.

Category landscaping

12/17/2012

Jeanette K.

I was extremely happy with the results and look forward to the spring when they will maintain the lawn for me. Sean and the rest of the staff were pleasant, courteous and very knowledgeable about the invasive weed that had to be eliminated from the lawn. I have recommend them to others.

Description of Work
NewEco permanently removed weeds from my backyard lawn, removed ivy from the building and pruned existing trees and shrubs to remain. Garbage was removed. On the second visit they removed any remaining weeds and amended the soil with compost and iinstalled sod. They installed perennials and shrubs around the perimeter of the yard. Also an irrigation system with timer was installed. I will be using them in the spring to care for my lawn.

Category landscaping, irrigation systems

06/16/2012

kenneth J.

As I said, Tom is a true craftsman who takes considerable pride in his work. We could not have been more pleased with the outcome and will have him back for maintenance in the future. I highly recommend him for landscaping as well.

Description of Work
I wrote this review two weeks ago but I'll give you the short version. Tom did general yard and clean up work on our brownstone and he was excellent. His work was meticulous and he was totally professional.

Category landscaping, lawn service

10/12/2011

John T.

New Eco Landscapes, and its owner, Jesse Terzi are the best. I interviewed extensively before choosing a landscape designer and installer and consulted numerous sites and friends. Six firms made it to my short list and New Eco came out on top. Jesse took a personal interest in the design, was extremely sensitive to my priorities (aesthetic sensibilities, budget, neighbors' comfort levels, budget, the need for a speedy completion, budget, etc.). I found him to be easy to work with. He listened closely and built on my ideas with his own suggestions, many of which were wise and consistent with my goals, and I took them on board. Jesse and his team were on time, within budget and delivered what they promised. I had a major event at my house on June 3 that I wanted to take place in the new backyard, and New Eco ensured that the space was ready and gorgeous per our agreement. Jesse and his team were comfortable with me in the mix of design, plant selection, etc. and were likewise comfortable moving forward with our agreed plan when international travel took me to the other side of the planet and I was not available. Jesse and the team at New Eco are perfectionists but are happy with your definition of perfection, not theirs. They are committed to environmental sustainability and creating beautiful landscapes. I recommend New Eco to all my friends and look forward to working with them in the future.

Description of Work
New Eco designed and installed a completely new landscape in my Brooklyn townhouse's backyard. This included working with me on the design, demolition of the old backyard (more of a jungle), preparation of the land for planting and drainage, installation of a large patio area with raised seating, installation of a complex water feature of original design, and the installation of new trees and plants for the entire area. New Eco also designed and installed a beautiful outdoor lighting system and automatic irrigation system. They have been happy to return to provide (often complimentary) care and maintenance of the plants, adjust irrigation settings to accommodate last summer's heatwave, the change to fall temps, etc. They were totally reliable and trustworthy. I will have them do a roof deck and my front garden area next spring.

Category landscaping, lawn service, irrigation systems, hardscaping, outdoor lighting

Excellent Contracting LLC

Excellent Contracting LLC does Landmarks Brownstone Restoration work in NYC. We have preserved and restored historic brownstone buildings in neighborhoods such as Park Slope Brooklyn Heights, Downtown Brooklyn, Clinton Hill and Manhattan area. We are dedicated to the preservation of your building and its beauty! Our masons have over combined 150 years of expertise. Our goal is to provide our clients with the highest quality work in the most cost efficient way. We take pride in completing our work in time and leaving the customer with the highest satisfaction.

A Malek Contracting, LLC

A. Malek Contracting, LLC is a licensed and insured contractor that provides quality performance to meet your painting, waterproofing, and renovation needs. Our expert team specializes in brownstone renovation in New York City areas. At A. Malek Contracting, LLC., we take pride in our services, as well as our dedication to leaving the customer satisfied with our excellent workmanship. Contact us today for more information LICENSE # HIC-2031935 HIS-1218770 RIGGER-6301

Rahmann Contracting

For more than a decade, Rahmann Contracting Company, Ltd has been serving New York City’s five boroughs. Specializing in pointing, waterproofing and restoration, Rahmann Contracting is capable of addressing all masonry, roofing and structural issues in renovation or new building construction.

Offers by Rahmann Contracting on Angi
    Check, PayPal, Financing Available

landscape design,landscape construction,landscape maintenance,landscape architecture,garden design,gardening,hardscaping and hardscapes,carpentry, fences,fencing,ponds,water features, rainwater systems,window boxes,green roofs,irrigation,sprinkler systems,patios,bluestone,

regular lawn maintenance and mowing