Maxon Waterproofing Inc

• Trade License Number
  • 1374822

1221 60th St

Brooklyn, NY 11219

Maxon WATERPROOFING INC has 20 years of experience. We offer FREE ESTIMATES! Specializing in basement waterproofing, roof replacements and repairs, masonry work, exterior & interior painting, gutter repair & replacement and concrete pouring & repair and skylights. We are licensed and insured....

Resposiveness

masonry (110)roofing (54)gutter repair (40)house painting (28)gutter cleaning (20)basement waterproofing (15)concrete repair (14)pressure washing (10)roof cleaning (9)chimney repair (8)decks & porches (6)interior painting (5)

02/23/2021

They used aluminum, never gave a credit for the copper, and never supplied us with Insurance documentation as requested.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced gutters and downspouts that were copper

CATEGORY ceramic tile,gutter repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/17/2020

09/09/2020

Mumtaz and his crew did great job would definitely use again

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
gutters repaired and cleaned and building base waterproofed

CATEGORY gutter repair,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/09/2020

08/17/2020

This is my third time using Maxon for roofing repairs. My old chimney cap came off in the last storm, so I gave Mumtaz a call. He's always very responsive and was able to come and take a look the next day. He gave me a very fair price (as usual) and knocked the job out in no time. Since the first job I hired him for a few years ago, he has continued to be my go to for any roofing work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace Chimney Cap

CATEGORY roofing,chimney caps

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/15/2020

08/13/2020

Replacement of gutters front of house & side of awning

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement o ffront of house gutters. He did an excellent job in a timely manner. I’m pleased with his work.

CATEGORY gutter repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/08/1970

07/29/2020

What a guy Mumtaz is! He did a great job waterproofing our basement. I highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Basement Waterproofing

CATEGORY basement waterproofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/26/2020

02/12/2020

Mumtaz was very responsive whenever we called. He indicated what seemed like very reasonable prices for doing the work either by ladder from my neighbor's roof if possible (the cheapest way) or by scaffolding from my higher roof (which could also allow for seeing if other areas needed work). The weather was turning bad faster than originally forecast and we didn't want to do extensive masonry work...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A small patch of masonry had fallen off of the top back wall of our house exposing some bricks with gaps and the upcoming weather reports included a lot of rain, so we felt we needed to get it covered fast.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/05/2020

01/13/2020

Work was completed in a timely manner. Tech were professional and cleaned up after work completion

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior waterproofing and gutters

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/26/2019

09/29/2019

The porch and back granite stone steps came out beautiful. Very good work. I have been using Maxon construction since 2013 for my roof, new cement driveway, new patio and all other construction jobs. He wants to please the customer and will return if you have any problems. Very good man.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace old steps with granite stone. Replace old cement on back outdoor porch and power wash house and brick pointing where needed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/05/2019

06/28/2019

Great! Mumtaz is reliable, accommodating, and does really nice work. His workers cleaned up perfectly. He is very accessible whenever I'd call. Good job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
pointing, cement repair

CATEGORY concrete repair,masonry,roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/21/2019

06/24/2019

Would definitely hire Maxon waterproofing inc again. They gave us a very reasonable quote. He was friendly and courteous. He and his guy arrived early and did a great job. If you are considering hiring him definitely give him a try you won’t regret it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter repair and cleaning, roof repair and painting

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,gutter repair,roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/24/2019

Waterproofing, Rubber Roofing, Repair Work, Brick Pointing, Painting, Thoroseal, Stucco, Gutters, Brickwork, Steps, Thorocoat , Cement Work, Scaffold Work, Water Sealer, Window Lintels and skylights