Maxon Waterproofing Inc

Founded 1991 • With Angi since May 2010

Maxon WATERPROOFING INC has 20 years of experience. We offer FREE ESTIMATES! Specializing in basement waterproofing, roof replacements and repairs, masonry work, exterior & interior painting, gutter repair & replacement and concrete pouring & repair and skylights. We are licensed and insured....

masonry (114)roofing (57)gutter repair (41)house painting (31)gutter cleaning (20)concrete repair (16)basement waterproofing (15)pressure washing (10)roof cleaning (9)chimney repair (9)decks & porches (7)interior painting (5)

08/12/2022

Glenn R.

The job went well. They gave me a great price and the work was very professionally done. I was very pleased with the results and would hire this company again.

Description of Work
Repair leak in wall and masonry repair

Category concrete repair, masonry, replacement windows

Work Completed On 08/11/2022

06/24/2022

Isabel B.

Mumtaz and his crew ere very professional. The work was done beautifully and done quickly. His rates are very reasonable.

Description of Work
Painting garage door, many railings exterior side all storm doors.

Category ceramic tile, garage doors, house painters

Work Completed On 06/20/2022

05/01/2022

Keith D.

We had the brick foundation of our house repaired and waterproofed/painted. Mumtaz and his crew did great work. They provided an estimate right way along with references, arrived promptly and kept the work area in good order. Fair Price and completed job quickly.

Description of Work
Brick repair and waterproofing

Work Completed On 05/01/2022

04/16/2022

james B.

This company responded instantly when called for an estimate. Mumtaz the owner explained the problems and the solutions that were needed to fix my problems. Mumtaz and his workers were polite, professional and competent. They showed up on time and worked like true professionals. I will certainly use this company for my future masonry and roofing needs and will recommend them to my friends as well.

Description of Work
Repair damaged brick and mortar to walls, replace roof coping, thorocoat entire house, install chimney cap.

Category masonry, roofing, chimney caps, house painters

Work Completed On 04/16/2022

04/10/2022

Rochelle M.

I have used Maxon Waterproofing many times before. The price was reasonable. They were prompt and did a good job. The workers were respectful and cleaned up nicely when they were done. I would use them again.

Description of Work
I needed the chimney repaired, the exterior painted, the back deck repaired & painted, gutters cleaned and a gutter replaced.

Category decks, gutter repair, chimney repair, deck cleaning, house painters

Work Completed On 04/04/2022

10/02/2021

Washington L.

Wouldn’t recommend this contractor to anyone. Said work was guaranteed, demanded payment before work was completed and done in less than an hour. Did not measure where the leak was since he seemed in a hurry. Reached to him and he said that I needed to replace a large section of the roof because the plywood was “raised”. The roof is 10 years old and the upon inspection from the attic the plywood is in excellent shape and not raised. Very dishonest and tried to sell work that is not required. Demanded cash payment and refused to give a recite. A contractor like this needs to have its license revoked.

Description of Work
Repair of roof leak

Category ceramic tile, roofing

Work Completed On 08/13/2021

07/14/2021

Stephanie R.

HE REFUSED TO PERFORM THE SERVICE. He came out to my home and check the work and called me 3days for the estimate which I agreed to pay but he then refused to schedule a time to do the work after numerous excuse. He avoided my call and when he did talked to me, he screamed and hanged up the phone. He was aware that the job was urgent since I am experiencing water damaged to my home. I was patient and even offered him to put in a place holder to buy time until he is available to do the job. Nonetheless, he still refused to give any time frame when he will be able to preform the work. He's reason for not giving me a time frame changed every time I ask him. I do not recommend wasting your time getting a quote from someone who doesn't want to do the work.

Description of Work
Exterior MASONRY WORK , GUTTER AND WATER PROOFING

Work Completed On 07/14/2021

06/08/2021

Ish G.

My roof needed repair as water penetrated through the parapet perimeter walls and pooled onto my interior drywall ceiling. Maxon cleaned and repaired all cracks, resealed areas with new concrete, and applied waterproof paint to walls. It was a pleasure working with Maxon. They were very professional, responsive to my many questions, and completed the job as proposed. I will absolutely consider them for my next project.

Description of Work
Roof Repair

Category concrete repair, roofing

Work Completed On 05/14/2021

Review for Maxon Waterproofing Inc - 1221 60th St, Brooklyn, NY - 39362765

02/23/2021

L. P.

They used aluminum, never gave a credit for the copper, and never supplied us with Insurance documentation as requested.

Description of Work
Replaced gutters and downspouts that were copper

Category ceramic tile, gutter repair

Work Completed On 10/17/2020

09/09/2020

joe M.

Mumtaz and his crew did great job would definitely use again

Description of Work
gutters repaired and cleaned and building base waterproofed

Category gutter repair, house painters

Work Completed On 06/09/2020

08/17/2020

Hamish O.

This is my third time using Maxon for roofing repairs. My old chimney cap came off in the last storm, so I gave Mumtaz a call. He's always very responsive and was able to come and take a look the next day. He gave me a very fair price (as usual) and knocked the job out in no time. Since the first job I hired him for a few years ago, he has continued to be my go to for any roofing work.

Description of Work
Replace Chimney Cap

Category roofing, chimney caps

Work Completed On 08/15/2020

08/13/2020

Veronica K.

Replacement of gutters front of house & side of awning

Description of Work
Replacement o ffront of house gutters. He did an excellent job in a timely manner. I’m pleased with his work.

Category gutter repair

Work Completed On 01/08/1970

07/29/2020

Mario G.

What a guy Mumtaz is! He did a great job waterproofing our basement. I highly recommend.

Description of Work
Basement Waterproofing

Category basement waterproofing

Work Completed On 07/26/2020

02/12/2020

Nelly I.

Mumtaz was very responsive whenever we called. He indicated what seemed like very reasonable prices for doing the work either by ladder from my neighbor's roof if possible (the cheapest way) or by scaffolding from my higher roof (which could also allow for seeing if other areas needed work). The weather was turning bad faster than originally forecast and we didn't want to do extensive masonry work in cold winter weather that might not hold, so we had the work done the fast cheap way in less than perfect conditions. Mumtaz was easy to deal with and we will probably ask him to come back in the summer to see if the wall needs more extensive work. For now the patch is holding and we appreciate that he was willing to do a small job in poor conditions promptly.

Description of Work
A small patch of masonry had fallen off of the top back wall of our house exposing some bricks with gaps and the upcoming weather reports included a lot of rain, so we felt we needed to get it covered fast.

Work Completed On 02/05/2020

01/13/2020

Gretty L.

Work was completed in a timely manner. Tech were professional and cleaned up after work completion

Description of Work
Exterior waterproofing and gutters

Work Completed On 12/26/2019

09/29/2019

Angela S.

The porch and back granite stone steps came out beautiful. Very good work. I have been using Maxon construction since 2013 for my roof, new cement driveway, new patio and all other construction jobs. He wants to please the customer and will return if you have any problems. Very good man.

Description of Work
Replace old steps with granite stone. Replace old cement on back outdoor porch and power wash house and brick pointing where needed.

Work Completed On 09/05/2019

06/28/2019

Joanne H.

Great! Mumtaz is reliable, accommodating, and does really nice work. His workers cleaned up perfectly. He is very accessible whenever I'd call. Good job!

Description of Work
pointing, cement repair

Category concrete repair, masonry, roofing

Work Completed On 06/21/2019

06/24/2019

Vivian C.

Would definitely hire Maxon waterproofing inc again. They gave us a very reasonable quote. He was friendly and courteous. He and his guy arrived early and did a great job. If you are considering hiring him definitely give him a try you won’t regret it.

Description of Work
Gutter repair and cleaning, roof repair and painting

Category gutter cleaning, gutter repair, roofing

Work Completed On 06/24/2019

05/24/2019

Kumar B.

Not sure why they say that the job was completed. They never even bothered contacting me.. Maybe they trying stop other companies from getting my business.

Description of Work
Nothing was Done

Work Completed On 05/24/2019

After reading this review, how often did I call this man he did dot answer that man is a liar and whatever he has written is all lies. I did not do this man’s work and I do not know who this guy is and he is lying.

04/10/2019

John F.

Maxon removed an old, poorly-pitched metal A/C sleeve on the 2nd story of a brick house. It leaked inside the house. Performed masonry work to repair brickwork and properly inserted new A/C sleeve. Then sealed it. Repaired 2 badly damaged interior walls due to leaks. Replaced molding. Work was done in clean manner, on-time and as promised. I would recommend .

Description of Work
Remove and Replace Wall-Mounted A/C Sleeve in Brick House

Work Completed On 04/03/2019

Review for Maxon Waterproofing Inc - 1221 60th St, Brooklyn, NY - 37811518

04/08/2019

Lara W.

great. he fixed a problem a roofer before him failed to fix. it all went great. always in touch, fast responsive service, great price, new roof. highly recommended.

Description of Work
our roof was leaking and coming in at weird places lower down. roofing.

04/02/2019

Helen L.

I hired Mumtaz and his guys to help me patch and thorough-coat some holes and cracks that were seen in the exterior walls towards the back of my building. We did not want to do a complete thorough-coat all of the exterior walls since we wanted to keep the cost low and the repairs were only needed in specific areas. Mumtaz gave me a very reasonable price and agreed to work on the job 2 days later since the weather was expected to be nice. His workers were very attentive and fixed more holes and cracks than my husband and I were able to see from the ground. I was impressed that they took their time to do a thorough job and also did a great job cleaning up when the work was done.

Description of Work
Patching and thorough coating the back of the house

Category masonry, house painters

Work Completed On 04/01/2019

01/28/2019

Jaime V.

Excellent. Mumtaz's team was punctual, professional and cleanly. Mumtaz was very flexible, provided me with multiple options to correct the issues I was having on my exterior which was causing interior leaking. They even identified other issues that needed correcting and advised on how to best correct those before they became bigger problems. He gave me a warranty on the work as well. The work ultimately looks great. Night and day. Now I can sleep better at night that we won't have any more leaks. I will be calling his team again in the spring for additional exterior work.

Description of Work
Mumtaz performed exterior brickwork, roof waterproofing, and stucco

Category masonry, roofing, chimney repair, stucco, house painters