We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

KK&M Ironworks Inc

Founded 1999 • With Angi since November 2015

240 Kent Ave

Brooklyn, NY 11249

KKM Ironworks Inc a professional iron works company for over 20 years in Brooklyn, NY that specializes in custom Fire Escape Fabrications and Installations throughout the Tri-State (NY, NJ, CT) and some PA areas. All your ironwork needs can be addressed promptly and efficiently. We are a full-service ironworks company committed to maintaining a high quality of craftmanship, quick delivery, and reasonable prices. We are also NYC’s PREMIER cellar door manufacturer … and SHIP our custom fabricated cellar doors Nationwide!...

11/10/2020

Betty K.

We were 2 months into the pandemic and my office had been closed for just as long, so I was spending a ridiculous amount of time in my garden. In order to get out there, I had to open a badly rusted and partially broken basement hatch door, by mid-April I had had enough and made the decision to have it replaced. I did my google search and came up with a few options in my area of Queens, but the minute I spoke to “M” at KK&M Ironworks, I knew that I had found the right company. After explaining what I needed, she couldn’t have been more helpful, informative and proactive. The very next day she sent someone to look at the existing door, take measurements and give me an estimate. Upon my approval, I believe they called me within 2 weeks to say they were coming to install the new door and two of the nicest men showed up and set to work. Apparently, it was a struggle to get the new door into the basement and after they dismantled my existing hatch door, the cement work waiting for them to install the new door was much more extensive than they originally thought. I did not know any of this as the work progressed, the workers were just diligently doing their job, they did not complain and I was not told that due to these issues, my price was going to go up, I only heard about it later as “M” and I were casually talking and I was truly grateful that it was not seen as a “big deal” by her or the workers. Needless to say, I AM THRILLED with my new hatch door. I spent an additional 2 months at home and getting to the garden was a breeze, the ease with which this hatch door works and the joy it brings me is indescribable, but I hope I somehow conveyed the message, HIRE KK&M IRONWORKS IF YOU WANT AMAZING RESULTS!!

Description of Work
Cellar hatch door installation

Category metal restoration

Awww Shucks Ms. [Member Name Removed], Thank You! We are so happy that you are pleased with your cellar door. You were one of our first customer's once we were deemed essential and you made returning and working for you such a wonderful experience. Thank you for being a great person during such difficult time. - Sincerely, M. Bamba

11/10/2020

Melvyn M.

Excellent quality work.

Description of Work
Building two steel covers for basement entrances of a Brooklyn brownstone.

Category metal restoration

Thank you for your business, Mr. [Member Name Removed]. We look forward to working with you again on your Brooklyn properties. Be well. - Sincerely, M,

All Island Fence and Railings

All Island Fence & Railing is a full service fencing company. We have over 25 years of fencing experience, three locations throughout Long Island, and staff to help you along every step of your project. We Mark out utility (gas, electric and water) lines before each installation to protect our customer, customers property, employees, and communities. We are licensed, insured and bonded. Thank you for considering All Island Fence & Railing for your fencing needs! Additional DBA - D F Eastwood Construction Corp. Award Winning.

Performance Fence

Call Jack today for a free estimate at 631-406-6139. Paying great attention to detail throughout the entire process from the initial meeting to the finished product, we give every job our full attention regardless of size. We deliver what we promise and aim to be easy to work with. What we promise is beautiful, long lasting fence installed with you in mind. Whatever your needs - you can depend on Performance Fence for quality workmanship at a competitive price with an emphasis on timely delivery and customer satisfaction.

Design Fencing

PVC fences, chainlink fences, ornamental steel and aluminum fences, wood fences & PVC railings.

Minority Owned & OperatedMinority Owned & Operated
    Women Owned & OperatedWomen Owned & Operated
    2089624-DCA
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal

Fire Escapes, Railings, Cellar Doors, Sidewalk Doors, Window Guards, Egress Gates, Gates, Decks, Patios, Fences, Tree Guards, Balconies, Basement Doors, Spiral Stairs, Metal Stairs, Metal Cement Filled Stairs, Steel Fences, Custom Fabrications and Restorations.