Kamco Roofing Inc

Founded 1992 • With Angi since February 2006

Kamco Roofing Inc is family owned and operated. We specialize all aspects of roofing including flat and shingles but our scope of work is not limited. Kamco also offers siding, skylights, gutters & leaders and cement work. We are also WBE Certified...

A Service Provider's profile image

+13 more images

roofing (263)gutter repair (73)skylight installation (34)gutter cleaning (21)siding companies (12)chimney repair (8)concrete repair (6)woodworking (5)house painting (3)decks & porches (3)deck cleaning (1)

08/27/2022

Jacob H.

Great! They sent like 10 guys in and did multiple projects in one day, I was surprised by how fast and efficient they were. Everyone was super respectful. During the initial site visit, they had plenty of time, we’re happy to answer all my questions, and even came back a second time after I forgot to show them something. Their price was also competitive. Will definitely hire them again for my outside work!

Description of Work
replaced 40-foot drainage pipe going up to my roof, fixed deteriorated wall, and broken cornice

Category roofing, siding

Work Completed On 08/27/2022

08/15/2022

Anita A.

The workmen worked tirelessly, despite the high 90s temperatures. They came on time on both days, were professional and neat, and the new cornice looks terrific.

Description of Work
cornice replacement

Category concrete repair, woodworking

Work Completed On 08/06/2022

08/05/2022

Lorraine M.

Well. The roofers were very neat, quick, and efficient. They assisted in clearing the roof of plant containers and other items. Everything was left in tidy order.

Description of Work
We had a leaky roof and after a careful diagnosis, we were offered a number of options. At this point there is no leak but we were assured if there was a problem they would make any corrections.

Work Completed On 07/05/2022

05/14/2022

Eileen D.

I highly recommend Kamco. EVERYONE I interacted with was helpful, respectful and patient. What a great team! They are used to working in the city and had no issue with limited parking and space. Cleanup was amazing! It is such a relief to not have to worry about any leaks when it rains. I would definitely use Kamco again.

Description of Work
New roof, gutter, roof repair

Category gutter cleaning, gutter repair, roofing

Work Completed On 04/25/2022

03/03/2022

Bryan K.

Our apartment building needed a tear-off and replacement of the top layer of our roof, after years of trying to solve leaks with piecemeal repairs that ended up contributing to longer term problems. Our building consulted with four other roofing companies. None were as thorough or as patient as Kamco with their explanations of the problem (and implications for the future) and the range of potential solutions. In fact, several simply wanted to repeat the repairs of the past, selling us an inexpensive solution that would have ultimately cost us more in repairs down the road. Kamco was upfront with us about what needed to be done, presented a range of options, and didn't try to sell us an inexpensive short-term solution, and also didn't oversell the most expensive option that wasn't really necessary. Darius and his family have been in the roofing business for a long time, were 100% reliable, were responsible and attentive when we requested more explanation, took care not to damage our infrastructure despite an enormous job with lots of heavy duty equipment, communicated clearly in person and over email, and followed through on all aspects that they promised in their contract. We ended up investing a lot in our roof, but haven't had any problems since the installation in Summer 2021. Their repairs seem to be as solid as their onsite performance and customer services. Our building strongly recommends them and will continue to work with them for years to come.

Description of Work
Roof tear off and replacement, repairing of pointing

Category concrete repair, roofing

Work Completed On 08/16/2021

11/01/2021

Kit K.

Darius came over at scheduled time to check out my garage roof valley repair job. He very patiently explained in detail what the job would entail and answered my many questions. The proposal was promptly sent to me the following day. I had further questions after receiving the proposal, and Darius patiently addressed them. Regrettably I could not engage Kamco's services as my neighbor who shared the garage roof valley with me refused to share the costs. Based on my experience, I can say that Kamco is a roofing company with expertise in roofing and great customer service. I would surely call them again the next time I have an independent roofing issue.

Description of Work
garage roof repair

Category concrete repair, roofing

Work Completed On 10/21/2021

10/26/2021

Josh G.

This was the second time I used their services. The first time was a gutter repair; this time was gutter cleaning and some minor roof repair. They were on time, which is not my usual experience with service companies The price was affordable and they are insured. I found them to very professional and honest. The guy took some pictures of some cracks on the roof and said it should eventually be treated or will create a problem in the future. The way he did was more providing me with information than forcing a service. Overall, very pleased with their service.

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning and fixing

Category gutter cleaning, roofing

Work Completed On 10/26/2021

09/30/2021

Catherine B.

Kamco were great from start to finish. They were organized and communicative and completed the job in a day instead of the quoted 2 days. They offered to fix additional issues as they were on site and all work was high quality. Highly recommended and would hire again.

Description of Work
Installing new roof membrane and replacing flashing

Category decks

Work Completed On 09/23/2021

08/23/2021

L P.

I recommended him to my neighbor next door, they're a great company and very honest.

Description of Work
He put in a new roof for him.

Work Completed On 08/23/2016

07/03/2021

Mary M.

Darius, Ralph, AND ESPECIALLY THEIR FATHER are one in a million. Their work is outstanding, reasonably priced, and their HONESTY is something that is a rare combination. I will hire them again. And I have recommended Kamco to anyone I know, who needs their expertise. Its been almost a year, and ABSOLUTELY NO PROBLEM with my bldg wall, gutters, and roof. Additionally, their office staff is a beautiful surprise. Actual people who answer the phone, and are courteous & helpful. THANK YOU KAMCO.

Description of Work
Complete roof; complete renovation of wall

Category concrete repair, gutter repair, roofing, chimney repair

Work Completed On 09/25/2020

04/16/2021

Ellen S.

Very well finishing. I like their job.

Description of Work
Metal roof replacement

Work Completed On 04/11/2021

03/20/2021

Paul R.

They repaired the gutter and properly sealed it. There have been no leaks after torrential rains. They were fast, professional, and cleaned up extremely well. I highly recommend them. Totally worth the price for professional work.

Description of Work
Gutter was separated from building causing to flow along side of building into our bedroom through the sides of the windows.

Category gutter repair

Work Completed On 12/13/2020

Review for Kamco Roofing Inc - 1712 Stillwell Ave, Brooklyn, NY - 39258182

01/27/2021

Russ A.

Of all estimates requested and received KAMCO's was the most complete & with several options. The work was started on time and completed as expected. There was some underlying damage and drainage issues and KAMCO was able to complete the repairs and help solve the drainage issues. All of their work was accompanied with on site photo backup.

Description of Work
Warehouse roof repair & replacement

Work Completed On 12/30/2020

01/26/2021

Brian B.

When my Brooklyn roof starting leaking I contacted several companies for consultations and estimates. Darius from KAMCO was helpful, communicative, knowledgable, and his pricing was very competitive. He gave me an estimate detailing several options for the repairs and helped me make an informed decision. Ralph's team arrived on schedule and completed the work efficiently. They were very consciousness about safety during COVID and completed the work ahead of schedule. They displayed a great attention to detail with the work and the finished product looks excellent. So far no leaks and I'm confident that if we discover an issue the team from KAMCO will return to correct the problem! Cannot recommend them highly enough!

Description of Work
Roof Tear Off, New Roof, New Gutters, New Skylights

Category gutter repair, roofing, skylights

Work Completed On 01/13/2021

01/11/2021

Niamh I.

They showed up when they said they would and did a beautiful job. The price was right for the work done. They cleaned up everything before they left. The workers were very conscientious and courteous. We had terrible leaks from our roof before they came but no water has come into our house since they performed their work. We even had tremendous rains and very heavy winds and all was perfectly dry afterwards.

Description of Work
We needed a new gutter along the back of our house and we needed all seams sealed and metal flashing screwed down.

Work Completed On 12/15/2020

01/08/2021

Zane C.

Can't say enough about KAMCO. The work is exceptionally good. The staff is very professional and very transparent. The work was done as stated, done on time and the best is, they keep the site clean. This the second time using KAMCO and would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Sub roofs and metal work

Work Completed On 01/04/2021

12/12/2020

Jeanette R.

I had a flat roof with multiple bad leaks. I found Kamco through Angie's List. Darius came out to give a quote and was very thorough in his walkthrough. He explained my various options, what was wrong with the previous work done, and how the process would go. Kamco was very responsive to my questions before I signed the proposal and Darius actually dropped by again to make sure I understood exactly what would be done. I signed up for the new layer and some add ons (build up hatch door, new flange tube in gutter drain, mushroom vent). The work took two days in early August, the site was left tidy and it all looked good. Fast forward to December (after multiple tropical storms), there has been no leakage and my anxiety every time it rains is gone :)

Description of Work
Installation of a new layer on existing flat roof

Work Completed On 08/08/2020

12/02/2020

Frank F.

I found Kamco from Google search, it had many great reviews there. I called for free estimate. Mr. Darius came on time. Mr. Darius is well spoken and very knowledgeable about roof issues, he inspected my entire roof and showed me the photos he took, and gave me several options. He said my roof and skylight was not that bad, but I decided to replace the entire flat roof and skylight. His free estimates have been fair and honest. I decided to go with Kamco, Nikki in the office sent me the detailed proposal, really professional. There was some delay because of the skylight, but they communicated this and did their best to accommodate. All workers were professional and easy to work with. They were neat and there was no mess to clean up. They arrived on time, in the morning and were finished by afternoon. It was great working with Kamco, They call you back or text, email you promptly whenever I had a question. Darius, his father, his brother and Nikki in the office are great. I strongly recommend them to others.

Description of Work
New rubber roof over old one and replaced Skylight

Category roofing, skylights

Work Completed On 11/07/2020

11/21/2020

Alison S.

Working with Kamco was a pleasure. They were attentive and professional in their bid process, providing a detailed estimate of guaranteed work. They delivered timely information and were responsive to questions. The workers were courteous and adhered to safety precautions. They produced solid work in a timely manner. I recommend them and would work with them again.

Description of Work
New rubber roof over old one

Work Completed On 11/17/2020

10/02/2020

Veronica F.

I have a large house which has a flat roof in the back and a sloped roof in front. Last year I had a leak coming from the flat roof and called KAMCO. I liked that they gave me several options. I decided to go with replacing the entire flat roof. I’m happy to say I have had no more leaks from that roof. I liked the work they did so much that I used them again to replace the sloped roof this year. They are a pleasure to deal with. They show up on time and leave the place spotless. I’ve received several compliments on the new sloped roof. Darius, his father and Nikki & Laura in the office are great. They call you back or email you promptly whenever I had a question which is refreshing in today’s world. You don’t have to hunt them down as to the status of the job. They are extremely reliable and take pride in their work which is probably why they have been in business for years., If you need a new roof or roof repairs I would definitely call KAMCO!

Description of Work
New Flat Roof and New Sloped Roof

Work Completed On 10/01/2020

09/11/2020

Ken H.

Highly responsive team and they do excellent work. We needed the sunroom addition's roof ameliorated to correctly divert rainwater to the gutters - whoever did it previously did it incorrectly but Kamco fixed it. Plus replaced all gutters and downspouts to ensure rainwater from the roof is diverted to toward the street and not at the back or side of the house as it was previously. They even discovered that our neighbor's gutter system was connected to our's at the front of the house, but they didn't have a downspout, so all their rainwater went down our downspout (we're semi-detached homes). Kamco added a downspout in between our houses to divert rainwater from the neighbor past the front yard and into the sidewalk. So they analyzed waterflow and looked carefully at existing infrastructures before making their recommendations for installations. We definitely picked the right contractor for the job and their rates were competitive and reasonable. Nice guys too!

Description of Work
Roof repair, new gutters and downspouts

Work Completed On 07/31/2020

09/11/2020

Peter W.

Work completed on a Sunday due to good weather and a another customer canceling . Clean up done with 300 sq ft of material removed and replaced . Full day for job.

Description of Work
Parapet roof repair In four story apartment building

Work Completed On 09/06/2020

09/10/2020

Andrea M.

I have a few properties and I always call Kamco for any work I need for the roofs or any leaks and odds and ends that the properties may need. They are very responsive! They are prompt and reasonable with their price. They are a very busy company but always make time even if you must wait a few days it’s worth it because they are great at what they do. I have been using them for over 7 years and am very happy! Thank you Kamco Family!

Description of Work
Roofing and drain for porch Etc..

Category decks, roofing, chimney repair, house painters