Innovation Construction NY Inc

Founded 1995 • With Angi since April 2009

2902 Beverley Road 1st Fl

Brooklyn, NY 11226

At Innovation Construction NY Inc. we believe in providing quality work and service throughout the Tri-state area. Renowned for our Brownstone Specialist Team, we are proud to preserve the historic buildings of NYC that have been deteriorating throughout the decades. From exterior/interior projects to remodeling projects at Innovation Construction Co we do it ALL. Whether you have a small or large project we value each client the same. Preserving the esthetics of New York City, through our location in Brooklyn NY, we strive to enhance the construction industry through our continuous break-through and research. At Innovation Construction Co. you will see craftsmanship, dedication, and technology that have changed the face of construction. Members of prestigious professional associations and continuous community advocates, at Innovation Construction Co. we strive for excellence. A tour of our website will give you an insight into the history of our company, the founders, the services we provide, and a contact form. Additional services: Brick Pointing, Bricklaying, Masonry, Kitchen & Bathroom Remodeling, Basement Remodeling, Blue-Stone Replacement, Landmarks Preservation Specialist, Scaffold Work, Rigging Contractor 50 employees. No travel charges. No service charges. May contact through email./phone...

09/02/2021

MELANIE D.

I went with Innovation based on their self-described expertise working on historical buildings. I wanted to hire a company who would pay extra attention to detail in their work. This was not the case with Innovation. They waterproofed the exterior of my home but the work was sloppy - waterproofing material splattered all over my new white gutters (which they did not remove while painting, subsequently missing some patches of the building entirely where there was a gutter pipe in place) and on the new roof. Similarly, in their repair and repointing of my front and back brick stoop, the material was smeared all over the brick, with no attention to staying within the lines. Would not recommend if aesthetic is important to you. Interestingly, they were one of the higher quotes (I met three contractors). The project took about two weeks, from start to finish, plus another week of follow up on an attempt to have them tidy up.

Description of Work
Exterior waterproofing and repointing front and back brick steps

Category masonry

Thank you for your review, may I know why you posted this same review in 2021 since you had already posted your review in 2019? What are your intentions ? I think you are taking this personally to damage my company reputation.

05/27/2020

Karen C.

Let me start off by saying I can't say enough about this company. My house had previously had cement bricking on its face, porch & sides of the garage. Due to weather over the years and not being properly sealed, it started to fall apart. Anthony came, viewed my project, and then emailed me a quote which was better than I had thought possible. When he worked, he worked for most of the day, was polite and respectful. A very nice gentleman. His work was superb. It went beyond anything I could have asked for. He takes pride in his work and gives each stone its own detail. When completed, I couldn't have been more happier! It looks as if it was meant to be that way always. I absolutely love the work he did and would highly recommend him. I wish I had more projects for him to do! Big shout out to Anthony & his company!!

Description of Work
Front of house wall

Category basement waterproofing

03/11/2020

Connor J.

We just bought a 1910 barrel brownstone. Our facade and stoop needed lot of work, from top of cornice to the base of the facade all restored to original. Ekram and his team is great to work With, they arrive on time every day to work, communication had been very good , attitude and professional throughout the job to completion . 10/10 percent thumbs up to them.

Description of Work
Brownstone Facade Restoration

03/06/2020

Brenda L.

Innovation Construction NY just remodeled my brownstone stoop, it is not a large stoop but smaller. They did the world professionally and effectively. The job turned out nice and we are very happy with the work. I recommend them as a good Brownstone restoration masons.

Description of Work
Stoop Restoration

03/05/2020

Victor H.

Despite the weather the work went well .

Description of Work
Painting the Cornish

Category house painters

03/02/2020

Aaron E.

I have been using innovation for last 3 years. They have done numerous jobs for me, I had them done from interior to exterior on on two properties which took extensive renovations due to not having work since I bought these home. They were extremely professional and work is great. The team is very kind to work with. Any issue I had during the work, or any thing I had to point out to them during the work, they did it right away without any hesitation. I will continue to provide them with more coming in the near future if all is well. Thank you.

Description of Work
Interior renovation, Exterior Facade Work

Category interior designers, masonry

02/26/2020

Daniel G.

Ekram the owners at innovation redid my brick porch, brick fence, stairs, all rebuilt by them , extremely beautiful job, they were able to match the brick and texture. I love the overall look. Reasonably priced. Very punctual . Keep up the good work innovation team!

Description of Work
Brick work

Category masonry, stucco

01/07/2020

Jeffrey S.

Ekram came out quickly for a quote and did a fantastic job on repairing the stucco on the back of my house. Price was fair and he was able to match the color perfectly. We called Innovation after the first guy I contacted was not able to do the project, and he was able to come by the next day on last-minute notice which I am extremely grateful for. The project only took a few hours for him to complete, and he left my place spotless! Couldn't be happier with the work.

Description of Work
Fix exterior stucco wall, fill-in patch work

Category plastering, stucco

01/03/2020

Joe H.

We had our landmark brownstone building completely resurfaced . They had chipped out the old layer of the brownstone facade and from its stoop . Lot of debris removal. And cement work started . There was some waiting periods after the scratch coat . I was given few samples of the brownstone . And then the work resumed . They restored and bring back all details throughout the completion. Building was washed down and all scaffolding equipment was removed . All looks great, fantastic job.!

Description of Work
Brownstone Facade & Stoop Restoration

01/02/2020

Melissa C.

I have a brownstone in East Harlem and needed my kitchen renovated. Ekram, the manager, was very professional and the crew arrived on time. They gutted my kitchen and created a new modern layout--they also replaced the cabinets and countertops. My kitchen looks sleek and I am absolutely in love! Best part was they did an amazing job cleaning up! (It was actually cleaner than when they arrived haha). I would definitely recommend to friends and family.

Description of Work
Brownstone renovation

Category masonry, home remodeling

12/30/2019

Jacqueline D.

Having spent the last two years building a home, the last final, yet key, touch was the front yard. Innovation Construction was recommended to me by my next door neighbors who just had theirs rebuilt by Innovation (they had done their research and met with a few different companies before deciding on Innovation). I knew that I wanted to add a brownstone walkway to my patio, and Ekram had the idea to match the pavers in my backyard but add a black border to match the accents on my house. I can't say enough about the team at Innovation and their professionalism, the quality of their design, their top notch communication, and excellent work product.

Description of Work
pavers-patio landscaping, pergona, walkway

Category decks, landscaping, masonry, pavers, gravel

12/29/2019

Megan H.

Our 1925 corner lot building needed immediate repairs. The metal cornice and it’s existing paint was flaking away and few cracks and dings. Innovation team came and scraped away all loose paints. They have also used bondo for all holes and cracks on the cornice. The primer was applied and then final coat took place. The color and their final finish was amazing! Thanks Innovation.

Description of Work
Cornice Painting

12/28/2019

Barry R.

Innovation Construction redid my entire stucco building . They used wire lath to stucco the entire building . All scaffolding were in place and permits were obtained as per plans . The quality of their work is amazing and respect to the guys that were punctual and professional throughout the completion of this job.

Description of Work
Entire stucco building

Category masonry, stucco

12/27/2019

Nancy M.

We have a brownstone in Bedford Stuyvesant, our exterior of home was really looking old and needed an upgrade . Innovation came and scraped off all loose paints and repaired some areas where it really needed some handful of repairs . Innovation primed the entire wall surfaces and recoated with new paints. I was provided with a color options and then over all the entire work performed well. I’m really happy with the results.

Description of Work
Exterior house painting

12/25/2019

Brian B.

Innovation rebuilt a new brick steps that consist of 6 steps and landing. They have demolished old steps and rebuilt with new bricks that actually matched our old bricks and facade. I was very happy to actually see this work finally done...!

Description of Work
Brick Steps Rebuild

12/23/2019

Isabel M.

Our rear facade wall on a 4 story building. We’re cracking and window cladding were flaking . We had the rear wall repaired and repainted with thorocoat and wood cladding were scraped, repaired with wood puddy.....sanded and painted with black paints. They have done two coats as promised and took care of our neighbors building. Our neighbors weren’t that friendly but Ekram assured me, he would keep it tidy and not having to keep them being fussy. I’m glad this is done...!

Description of Work
Exterior Painting

12/22/2019

Napoleon H.

We hired this company for a small roofing work on our townhouse. Our roof is flat and size is approximately 20 by 54. We have gotten the best quote from them. Ekram the contractor provided us with 10 year roofing warranty within this scope of work. I must say the roof is looking very neat compared to what it used to look like. the the rain slopes and all water drain through the gutter. We don’t have any more puddle on top of the roof.

Description of Work
Flat Roofing

Category masonry, roofing

12/16/2019

Jamie D.

Innovation co is the only company I found to be true mason is restoring the brownstones, especially stoops. This is not my opinion actually it’s a fact, they have completed hundreds of stoop in Brooklyn, and all around the city. During our consultation ekram gave a full list of references approximately over 100s of addresses. I was shocked at the beginning. But then after my own research I found them to be a true master mason for restoring these beautiful stoops in historic districts of our neighborhood. We love the way our stoop turned out to be and it looks amazing.

Description of Work
Stoops Restoring

12/15/2019

Marci S.

My 3 story brownstone facade building in Brooklyn had been resurfaced. Ekram the gentleman is very polite and punctual. Ekram provides great work and his team is very professional. We interviewed many facade contractor, but my husband had a feeling he would be best fit for our project, he provide us references , insurance, warranties prior to this work. His main job are brownstone and we needed someone who is experienced and knows it’s work. The entire performance was great. Although this took extra month then anticipated, we are glad it’s done. . We thank the whole team.

Description of Work
Brownstone interior design

Category interior designers, masonry

12/14/2019

Jim R.

I found innovation from my block, where I saw his sign and decided to call them for my brick pointing work. My facade was leaking due to loose mortar . And rusty lintels. Ekram and his company installed scaffolding front of building, they make me assured, all the area is safe and precaution was taken . Then his team removed all brick mortar from the bricks , power washed , and replaced all lintels and repointing though out the facade. Now I don’t have any more leak. Overall I was very happy with the final result.

Description of Work
Brick Pointing

12/13/2019

Carol S.

When it came time to give the exterior of our home a major face lift, I was not looking forward to the process of selecting the right contractor for the job. After our first meeting, I felt immediately at ease. Ekram, the owner, came out personally to evaluate our needs. He listened to what we had in mind and expanded our ideas to create a fantastic result! From suggesting the perfect color, to showing us how we could get a better effect with slight architectural changes. He was courteous and easy to work with. During the process of our stucco make over, I was equally impressed with the professionalism, politeness, attention to detail and cleanliness of his team. Our final result was better than we expected. Innovation did not leave a trace after they had gone. Our stucco just looked BEAUTIFUL! I highly recommend them!!

Description of Work
extensive stucco repair, patching from home damage

Category replacement windows, stucco

12/06/2019

Mariela C.

Amazing work and Ekram the owner was very professional. Will definitely recommend to my family and friends.

Description of Work
Roofing work

Category masonry, roofing

11/24/2019

Catherine W.

The gentlemen who restored my brownstone stoop and walls were expert craftsmen. They were precise, knowledgeable, and extremely proud of their skill. In addition, they were courteous, kind and informed me of all the details. The work is fabulous. I rate them 5++++ I highly recommend them if you need masonry work. They are gems

Description of Work
A restoration of Brownstone

Category concrete repair, masonry

11/19/2019

Erin M.

We didn't realize there were so many contractors to choose from but I'm glad we chose this company! We dealt with the project manager Ekram the entire time. Whenever we couldn't reach him we could ask the office and they were able to answer our questions. They were both very kind and informative I am so happy we chose them to redo our pool tile!! Remarkable customer service. Thanks to the entire crew and Ekram I will be a returning customer.

Description of Work
yard remodel, concept tiling

Category landscaping, masonry, remodeling

11/18/2019

Xavier R.

Innovation Construction workers do excellent work! Just moved to NY and wanted my place to POP. They painted my entire apartment, they are friendly and professional. The prices are affordable. Once the crew started things moved quickly. Overall, I would use them again and recommend them.

Description of Work
Exterior Painting

Category house painters