ICN Maintenance Services Inc.

Founded 2001 • With Angi since May 2016

1447 E 54th Street

Brooklyn, NY 11234

Our company is FULLY INSURED and we provide FREE ESTIMATE. ICN Maintenance Service Inc. Ensures that we meet all our customers needs. We clean your home or office the same way we clean ours. We leave your home or office SPARKLING! Call us today, we GUARENTEE you will be happy once we are done.... We provide cleaning services as well as handyman services....

08/07/2017

Inocencia H.

I wanted her to clean the floor that was just renovated. it was not done to my satisfaction. There was still some dust left. She did tell me this might be the case since there was a lot of dust originally. She had told me it would be a little cleaner than what it was, and that she would treat it like her own house. The stainless steal sink still had some residue on it, and the work was not up to par. A week after I had to pay a different company to come back in to do the same work properly.

Description of Work
She cleaned the top floor of my house. There were two employees who cleaned for about 5 hours.

Category house cleaning

Wow, I am shocked that after we provided a service to you months ago that you were happy with you are making such a negative comment. And in your own heart you know the service was well executed. Apparently you forgot to mention that we went above and beyond to ensure that your home looked great. Which it did as per your spouse and yourself, you have cleaned that said apartment many times and could not get the floors clean. When we left that place was clean. We had you spouse check it prior to our leaving and he said it was a great job. Very shocked at your comments though. But thanks.

06/11/2017

Debbie H.

Kathy with ICN Maintenance was absolutely amazing with the professional, thorough, and extensive cleaning services she and her team provided. I would highly recommend them for any and all cleaning in New York City!

Description of Work
Deep cleaning service

Category house cleaning

Thanks so much [Member Name Removed] for your review. We look forward to working with you again.

05/15/2017

Guiselle A.

The work was performed on s timely manner and with professionalism

Description of Work
finidhing hardwood floors

Category house cleaning, floor cleaning

04/24/2017

Robert V.

They were professional, punctual, affordable and completed a high quality job. They were extremely efficient and provided all supplies. I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
I needed my office painted.

Category interior painters

04/13/2017

Sharlene W.

Excellent, we'll done.

Description of Work
House cleaning

04/10/2017

Abigail W.

This was a very tough job and ICN did an outstanding job. I couldn't be more pleased. I recommend them highly.

Description of Work
Deep cleaning of bathroom floor, tub and tiles and kitchen walls and cabinets.

Category ceramic tile, ceiling fans, doors, floor cleaning

04/04/2017

Andrea D.

Very well great work would recommend this company any day or time

Description of Work
I got a lot of work done painting cleaning sheetrock

Category handyman service, house cleaning, pressure washing, interior painters

04/04/2017

Pat H.

Very well. They were punctual and professional. Good value for the money

Description of Work
Cleaning, equipment installation, handyman services

Category ceramic tile, decks, handyman service, house cleaning, remodeling, interior painters, floor cleaning

04/02/2017

Frannie G.

Went very well. Worker were very personable , professional, and efficient. Did excellent work!!!!

Description of Work
Cleaning and organizing

03/11/2017

Billie A.

Very processionally done

Description of Work
Wanted a general cleaning done

Category house cleaning

Thanks for your review. We look forward to working with you in the near future.

03/10/2017

Re R.

Excellent service will definitely hire again!!

Description of Work
Camera security

Category house cleaning, security windows

Thanks for your review we look forward to working with you. We will stop by to provide a quote for the other jobs.

02/21/2017

Khalice A.

Very well, better than expected.

Description of Work
The interior of my house needed a paint job.

Category house cleaning, interior painters

Thanks for your review.

02/16/2017

Ann W.

It went very well,I already have a contract with her company to come 2times a month ,that's how much I appreciate her service.

Description of Work
I hired her company to clean my house, I was very much satisfied with the job they did.her helpers were very trust worthy and very attentive to what I needed to get done.

Category house cleaning

Thanks for your review. We look forward to working with you in the future. Also we would like to thank you for your referrals.

01/31/2017

Karen W.

Perfect. Very professional and punctual

Description of Work
Since we manages 5 buildings in NYC and Long Island City, we use ICN to clean all of our renovated or when a tenant decides not to renew their lease. Clean entire apartment from top to bottom.

Category house cleaning

Thanks for your great review.

01/23/2017

Hanson O.

The cleaners were punctual and the owner of the company was there to ensure that all work was done efficiently. I also used the handyman services for kitchen renovations, the services provided by the team of workers were great. The projected completion date provided appeared to be longer than expected. However the job was completed four (4) days prior to the projected date. I have recommended the company to many of my friends who have also used one of the many services that ICN Maintenance Services provided.

Description of Work
I have used many cleaning and handyman services in the past and I must say that ICN Maintenance Services provided an wonderful service.

Category ceramic tile, concrete repair, decks, handyman service, house cleaning, remodeling, pressure washing, ceiling fans, interior painters, doors, floor cleaning, security windows

Thanks for your review.

11/30/2016

Hanson O.

Description of Work

Category ceramic tile, concrete repair, decks, handyman service, remodeling, pressure washing, ceiling fans, interior painters, doors, floor cleaning, security windows

Excellent Contracting LLC

Excellent Contracting LLC does Landmarks Brownstone Restoration work in NYC. We have preserved and restored historic brownstone buildings in neighborhoods such as Park Slope Brooklyn Heights, Downtown Brooklyn, Clinton Hill and Manhattan area. We are dedicated to the preservation of your building and its beauty! Our masons have over combined 150 years of expertise. Our goal is to provide our clients with the highest quality work in the most cost efficient way. We take pride in completing our work in time and leaving the customer with the highest satisfaction.

Rahmann Contracting

For more than a decade, Rahmann Contracting Company, Ltd has been serving New York City’s five boroughs. Specializing in pointing, waterproofing and restoration, Rahmann Contracting is capable of addressing all masonry, roofing and structural issues in renovation or new building construction.

Offers by Rahmann Contracting on Angi
    Express Construction

Brownstone, roofing, waterproofing, steam cleaning, brick pointing, print stripping, siding, stucco, gutters, painting, bathroom, kitchen, basement, carpentry, sidewalk, all kinds of cement work.

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about ICN Maintenance Services Inc.

How is ICN Maintenance Services Inc. overall rated?

ICN Maintenance Services Inc. is currently rated 4.9 overall out of 5.

What days are ICN Maintenance Services Inc. open?

ICN Maintenance Services Inc. is open:

Sunday: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM

What payment options does ICN Maintenance Services Inc. provide

ICN Maintenance Services Inc. accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover

Does ICN Maintenance Services Inc. offer free estimates?

Yes, ICN Maintenance Services Inc. offers free project estimates.

Does ICN Maintenance Services Inc. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, ICN Maintenance Services Inc. does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does ICN Maintenance Services Inc. offer a senior discount?

Yes, ICN Maintenance Services Inc. offers a 10% senior discount.

Does ICN Maintenance Services Inc. offer emergency services?

Yes, ICN Maintenance Services Inc. offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by ICN Maintenance Services Inc.?

Yes, ICN Maintenance Services Inc. offers warranties.

What services does ICN Maintenance Services Inc. offer?

ICN Maintenance Services Inc. offers the following services: Steam clean, Vacuum, clean bathrooms, mop/sweep, trash removal, wash walls. wash mirrors, clean baseboards, light fixtures, clean window, sills, clean counter tops, appliances, dusting, (General Cleaning). Tile installation, plaster and paint, appliance installation, remove and install blinds, drywall repair, door repair, door installation, faucet installation, demolition, construction cleanup, install TV mounts, gutter and leaders, iron work, intercom system, security camera installation doo