HOME DEPOT

Brooklyn, NY 11234

06/01/2016

Frances H.

It was good.

Description of Work
I bought an appliance from them.

Category appliance sales

02/11/2014

Barbara S.

Description of Work
Customer assistance with the selection of carpet.

Category home improvement stores

05/16/2013

Barbara L.

Went to buy several different items to upgrade things in home. Closet doors, room doors, door knobs, new floor tiles, paint, bathroom vanity, sink and counter as well as medicine cabinets. There were not as many items on display to see so was dissappointed that I could not find a vanity and medicine cabinets since ones shown were4 not good quality. They did not have the right size doors in stock either. It was dissappointing and frustrating not to be able to fiund stuff I liked. Left with some items butwas left to shop online for other items that I would prefer to touch and look at to check out quality.

Description of Work
The only service I needed was help to find the things I was looking for in the sizes and specifications I needed. Once I found a saleperson to assist, he was very nice, helpful and pleasant. Helped me get my closet doors onto the dolly to bring to checkout.

Category home improvement stores

02/17/2006

THE MAN THAT CAME TO HANG THE DOOR FOR ME WAS GREAT. THE OTHER DOOR WOULD CATCH AS IT OPENED AND CLOSED. THE NEW DOOR CLOSES AND OPENS WELL, WITH NO CATCHING.

Description of Work
THEY HUNG THE MAIN ENTRANCE DOOR IN MY HOME.

Category doors

01/30/2006

THEY DID AN AVERAGE JOB AND I THOUGHT THEY COULD HAVE DONE A LITTLE BETTER. SOME OF THE WORK THAT WAS DONE WAS DONE BY A AMATEUR. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THEM FOR BATHROOM REMODELING.

Description of Work
THEY REMODELED MY BATHROOM.

Category home remodeling

RnB Enterprises LLC

RNB Enterprises, LLC is a family owned home improvement company. We are based in Brooklyn, New York City and we invite you to experience over 28 years of customer satisfaction that will exceed your greatest expectations. We are licensed by the New York City Dept. of Consumer Affairs and insured. We will gain your trust with our quality workmanship. Our commitment to quality is evident from the beginning to the completion of your renovation project. We are known for the close relationship we establish with all of our clients. You can be assured you're in good hands with RNB Enterprises, LLC. Our reputation is of the utmost importance and top priority with our business. If you're looking for a general contractor that follows business practices such as promptly returning phone calls, arriving on time for appointments, and following through on promises then RNB Enterprises, LLC should be the one and only contractor you'll ever need in New York City Area. Ask about our Angie's List discount.

Green Builders Group NY Corp

A Malek Contracting, LLC

A. Malek Contracting, LLC is a licensed and insured contractor that provides quality performance to meet your painting, waterproofing, and renovation needs. Our expert team specializes in brownstone renovation in New York City areas. At A. Malek Contracting, LLC., we take pride in our services, as well as our dedication to leaving the customer satisfied with our excellent workmanship. Contact us today for more information LICENSE # HIC-2031935 HIS-1218770 RIGGER-6301

APPLIANCES, ELECTRONICS, FLOORING, FURNITURE, GARDEN CENTER, HAND TOOLS, HEATING, COOLING, HOME DECOR, HOME FITNESS & RECREATION, KITCHEN AND BATH, LIGHTING, FANS, OUTDOOR LIVING, OUTDOOR POWER EQUIPMENT, POWER TOOLS, STORAGE AND ORGANIZATION, VALUE CENTER