HOME DEPOT

550 HAMILTON AVE

Brooklyn, NY 11232

10/04/2022

priya P.

I priced out the project May 2022. Started making payments and was told it would be 6 months lead time. They took measurements, I picked out everything (counter, cabinet, backsplash). Come Sept they come to do more measurements. I was concerned because the project was supposed to be installed in Sept. I sent a few emails and finally someone called me and told me they can't do the job. Wasnt May the time to tell me that? If they can handle a simple job that speaks volumes

Description of Work
Took my money made me wait 6 months before cancelling

Category appliance sales

10/05/2016

Category home improvement stores

07/23/2016

benedito D.

Category home improvement stores

02/18/2016

Jill G.

Category custom cabinets, carpet installation, ceramic tile, countertops

06/04/2014

SHING TSUN W.

They were okay. They came on time and finished up the work the way they were supposed to.

Description of Work
Home Depot replaced my carpet.

Category carpet installation

03/25/2013

William H.

Jo Galgano, our HD kitchen designer was without a doubt indispensable in the planning and implementing of nearly all of our kitchen project. He gave it legs when our ideas were vague and shaky. He designed and fit every piece of numerous cabinets and appliances neatly and exactly into place. He had the idea and designed a 3' x 2' and 3' high soffet storage area as an extension to a flat cornered-in wall under which our refrigerator fits perfectly. Without Jo and and the expertise of Whitestone Contracting I would have been much more nervous than I was and the final result was one that my wife and I are extremely satisfied and happy with. No...make that exhilarated! Jo also arranged excellent financing that included numerous discounts that saved us several thousand dollars! Also kudos to the credit / financing office personnel at Hamilton Avenue that were extremely courteous and efficient. And finally HD's exchange and / or return policy is without exception a no hassle exercise when needed. This was so important when fitting so many pieces in a huge puzzle and our complete kitchen gut was. Thank you Jo, staff and HD at Hamilton Avenue!!!!

Description of Work
We had a complete kitchen gut. Kitchen design, product information and product selection including kitchen cabinets, hardware, sink, faucet, floor tile, back splash and granite counter tops.

Category custom cabinets, ceramic tile, countertops, marble & granite, home remodeling

02/17/2006

TED A.

THIS COMPANY DID A FANTASTIC JOB AND MY FLOORS LOOK BEAUTIFUL. SINCE HAVING THE FLOORS REPLACED I HAVE HAD MANY COMPLIMENTS ON MY FLOORS. THIS COMPANY'S STAFF IS KNOWLEDGEABLE AND FRIENDLY.

Description of Work
TOOK OLD LAMINATE FLOORING UP AND PUT DOWN NEW LAMINATE FLOORING IN MY KITCHEN AND FOYER.

Category flooring contractor

02/17/2006

HOME DEPOT DID A REALLY GREAT JOB. SURE THERE ARE A FEW MINOR SNAGS IN THE CARPET, BUT THEY'RE BARELY NOTICEABLE. I WOULD DEFINITELY RECOMMEND THEM TO ANYONE WANTING HIGH END CARPET.

Description of Work
THEY LAID NEW CARPET THROUGHOUT ALL FOUR FLOORS OF MY HOME AND THE STAIRS.

Category carpet installation

02/10/2006

THE GUYS THEY SENT OUT DID A LOUSY JOB OF FIXING MY ROOF. THEY WERE JUST PLAIN SLOPPY AND IT STILL LEAKS. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THEM TO ANYONE EVER.

Description of Work
RE-TARRED ROOF.

02/10/2006

I WAS SATISFIED WITH HOME DEPOT'S PERFORMANCE. THE CREWMEN WAS VERY SWIFT, PROMPT AND VERY CONVENIENT. THE QUALITY OF THE SERVICE IS EXCELLENT. IT TOOK THEM A LITTLE LONGER THAN I EXPECTED. BUT IT WAS WORTH THE WAIT!

Description of Work
REPLACED SIDING IN BACKYARD

02/10/2006

I AM HAPPY WITH THE OUTCOME OF MY NEW ROOF FROM HOME DEPOT. I HAVE USED HOME DEPOT ON PROJECTS TO COMPLETELY REMODEL MY HOME. I HAVE NOTHING BUT GOOD THINGS TO SAY ABOUT THEM.

Description of Work
ROOFING [AS PART OF HOME REMODEL]

02/10/2006

THE WORK WAS DONE IN A PROFESSIONAL MANNER. ALL OF THE DEBRIS WAS REMOVED AND THE AREA WAS CLEANED AFTER THE WORK WAS COMPLETED. I THINK THEY DID A GREAT JOB.

Description of Work
THE ROOF WAS REPLACED AND GUTTERS REPLACED ON MY HOME.

02/08/2006

Eric R.

THEY WERE IN A HURRY AND CUT A LOT OF CORNERS BECAUSE THEY WERE VERY BUSY. THEY DID NOT PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT THEY WERE DOING AND IT SHOWS IN THE WORK. I DID NOT FEEL AS IF I WAS A VALUED CUSTOMER.

Description of Work
THEY REMODELED OUR KITCHEN.

Category home remodeling

FRANK M.

THEY SENT OUT A GROUP OF HISPANIC WORKERS, SO COMMUNICATION WAS DIFFICULT. THEY WORKED FAST BUT THEY WERE CARELESS. THE SIDING LOOKED GOOD, BUT THEY LEFT A LOT OF DEFECTS WHICH ALLOWED WATER TO COME INTO THE HOUSE.

Description of Work
PUT SIDING ON THE HOUSE.

01/30/2006

HOME DEPOT IS A GOOD COMPANY TO DO BUSINESS WITH. THEY WERE VERY PROFESSIONAL AND EASY TO WORK WITH. THEY DID A REALLY GOOD JOB; MY ROOF LOOKS REAL GOOD. I WOULD RECOMMEND THEM TO ANYBODY.

Description of Work
PUT ON WHOLE NEW ROOF

01/30/2006

I WAS VERY SATISFIED WITH THE SERVICES THAT THIS COMPANY PROVIDED. THE WORKERS CLEANED UP THEIR CLUTTER BEHIND THEMSELVES. THE SIDING LOOKED BEAUTIFUL. IT LOOKED LIKE I HAD A NEW HOME.

Description of Work
INSTALLED ALUMINUM SIDING

01/30/2006

I WAS VERY DISAPPOINTED IN THIS COMPANY. THEY SENT OUT WORKERS THAT DIDN'T SPEAK ENGLISH AND I HAD A HARD TIME TELLING THEM ANYTHING, THEY DID SOME DAMAGE TO MY NEIGHBORS YARD AND HAVEN'T FIXED IT YET ALTHOUGH THEY SAID THEY WOULD.

Description of Work
PUT A WHOLE NEW ROOF ON MY HOUSE.

01/30/2006

HOME DEPOT DID A FANTASTIC JOB. THEY WERE VERY NICE AND ACCOMMODATING. THEY WERE VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE AND VERY PROFESSIONAL IN WHAT THEY WERE DOING. I AM VERY HAPPY AND SATISFIED WITH THE SERVICE THAT THEY PROVIDED.

Description of Work
THEY PUT SIDING ON ONE SIDE OF THE HOUSE.

01/30/2006

I WENT TO HOME DEPOT TO SEE ABOUT NEW GUTTERS, AND THEY SENT SOMEONE OUT TO INSTALL THEM. THEY DID A GOOD JOB AND HAULED OFF ALL THE OLD STUFF. I DON'T HAVE ANY MORE LEAKS IN MY GUTTERS.

Description of Work
INSTALLED NEW GUTTERS ALL THE WAY AROUND THE HOUSE

Category gutter repair

Dry Foam Way To Go

If you have any questions or you would like to get a quote on the services offered, please don’t hesitate to give us a call. We can be reached by calling 1-888-518-0076 or 347-374-2464 . Someone from our team will be more than happy to work with you to decide exactly what you need and when it can be done. When ready, we’ll schedule a time for us to come out and complete any service selected.

Gate Seven Contracting Inc.

A Family Business That Cares About Quality and Customer Satisfaction! Free Quotes/Estimates Offered! We specialize in painting, but qualified in many other areas. Drywall Demolition Flooring Tiling Remodeling

Design Painting

Design Painting has brought our customers the best materials and services for over a decade. Family owned and operating for a decade plus we take complete care to make sure you are more than satisfied with your painting project. We provide free estimates and ensure that your project is done on time and within budget. Contact Design Painting today!

CS, FLOORING, FURNITURE, GARDEN CENTER, HAND TOOLS, HEATING, COOLING, HOME DECOR, HOME FITNESS & RECREATION, KITCHEN, BATH, LIGHTING, FANS, OUTDOOR LIVING, OUTDOOR POWER EQUIPMENT, POWER TOOLS, STORAGE, ORGANIZATION,