Green Elite Cleaning Services

Founded 2010 • With Angi since September 2013

4.4

2015 Super Service Award Winner! We are a boutique cleaning service specializing in aromatherapy housekeeping services featuring eco-friendly products in the New York area. Whether you need us regularly or just once, Green Elite Cleaning Services will deliver thorough cleaning services and leave your home or business spotless every time....

BWIC CLEANING company

We are a top to bottom cleaning-service, and we strive to give our customers the best cleaning service possible. We are a small, family-owned business so we can provide the attention to detail that those big chains can't offer. Our staff will leave you feeling good about opening your front door every day. We offer free estimates and would love to hear from you soon. Please call or click for a free estimate today

Handy House Cleaning

Always Green Carpet Cleaner

**$99 Carpet Cleaning for 2 Rooms SPECIAL**Professional Carpet Cleaning Services Always Green Carpet Cleaner NY eco-friendly cleaning company specializing in pressurized steam cleaning of carpets, area rugs, upholstery, mattresses, home and office cleaning. Our company is a family-owned operation, servicing NY and its surrounding areas. We strive to provide cleaning services that espouse environmental values and are healthier - and safer - for your family and your employees. We always use non-toxic, chemical free, biodegradable and organic cleaning solutions that provide a healthier lifestyle for your family, pets, home and office.

Offers by Always Green Carpet Cleaner on Angi

07/25/2017

Because of time needed, my mom decided on just 2 rooms to have floors cleaned. My mother was impressed by how well the young lady did her job.

Description of Work
My mother needed to have her floors cleaned because she has a bad back.

02/23/2017

Excellent work performed. CLEANER was friendly and professional.

Description of Work
Full house cleaning

01/04/2017

I've used Green Elite multiple times, and each time had a great result. They always valued my time, the never late nor move an agreed schedule. In fact, in most cases, they came earlier than expected and started the cleaning right away. Also, there were times that I move our schedule for the other day and they were very flexible about it. They have taken so much burden on our part every time we hi...

Description of Work
Highly Recommended home cleaning services.

12/28/2016

If i could give 0 stars, i would. HORRIBLE service, horrible customer service, horrible cleaning job. I had purchased through Angie's list the move in package, and had instructed them what to do. They had advised that it's such great service etc, long story short they cleaned NOTHING, they broke my mop which was showed to them how to use, like literally broken in half, the floors were not washed, ...

Description of Work
I needed to clean my apartment before i moved in, clean the closets,kitchen cabinets, bathroom, floors etc. i had purchased a mop, and my preferred cleaning supplies.

12/20/2016

Excellent. Carvel and Veronica did a great job.. They understood exactly what my needs were. I would definitely use their services again.

Description of Work
Apartment cleaning.

12/15/2016

Initially the service was good. The person that came was great. But it was very difficult to get the same person again because of the owner.

Description of Work
4 Hours of Housecleaning

10/11/2016

It?s not easy to praise a cleaning company because I?ve tried several and most of them were utter disappointments. However, I used this cleaning company before I moved to my new apartment and they were PHENOMENAL!!! They cleaned the dirt and dust off the floor, window, shelf and everywhere else. They also cleaned the disgusting bathroom that I originally thought was hopeless. I was really surprised when I saw the outcome.

Description of Work
Phenomenal and Praiseworthy

10/05/2016

She was very thorough, efficient and conscious of her work.

Description of Work
The housekeeper cleaned 2 bedrooms, bathroom and kitchen.

09/22/2016

Hiring Green Elite Cleaning Service is perhaps one of the best things I?ve done. I am very pleased with the job these ladies do. They are courteous, kind, friendly and wonderful at everything they do. They care for my home like it was their own and it really shows in the way they clean the house. They are outstanding. I hope I could keep them.

Description of Work
Cleaning service I want to keep

08/22/2016

It was great! All the big, hard jobs tackled to shining! Thanks a bunch!

Description of Work
Studio cleaning for moving out

Category house cleaner

House Cleaning, Office Cleaning, Maid Service, Commercial Cleaning, Housekeeping, General Cleaning, Janitorial Services, Event Cleaning, Home Cleaning

Ask for details.