Green Elite Cleaning Services

Founded 2010 • With Angi since September 2013

4.4

946 Prospect Place

Brooklyn, NY 11213

2015 Super Service Award Winner! We are a boutique cleaning service specializing in aromatherapy housekeeping services featuring eco-friendly products in the New York area. Whether you need us regularly or just once, Green Elite Cleaning Services will deliver thorough cleaning services and leave your home or business spotless every time....

07/25/2017

Ladi A.

Because of time needed, my mom decided on just 2 rooms to have floors cleaned. My mother was impressed by how well the young lady did her job.

Description of Work
My mother needed to have her floors cleaned because she has a bad back.

02/23/2017

Katerina S.

Excellent work performed. CLEANER was friendly and professional.

Description of Work
Full house cleaning

01/04/2017

Elaine M.

I've used Green Elite multiple times, and each time had a great result. They always valued my time, the never late nor move an agreed schedule. In fact, in most cases, they came earlier than expected and started the cleaning right away. Also, there were times that I move our schedule for the other day and they were very flexible about it. They have taken so much burden on our part every time we hire them. I will highly recommend them to anyone living in the city.

Description of Work
Highly Recommended home cleaning services.

12/28/2016

Yelizaveta M.

If i could give 0 stars, i would. HORRIBLE service, horrible customer service, horrible cleaning job. I had purchased through Angie's list the move in package, and had instructed them what to do. They had advised that it's such great service etc, long story short they cleaned NOTHING, they broke my mop which was showed to them how to use, like literally broken in half, the floors were not washed, windows not washed. She had spent 1hr and 30 mins cleaning inside an oven which was not a priority, there were two cleaners there, one of them came 25 minutes late, but both left on time. Deanne was extremely rude, and had told me "nothing he can do at this point", he was not willing to work out a deal, or reimburse me in any way, blamed everything on me lol GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE. Do NOT use them, or even think about it. After spending $135 on them, i will be getting another cleaning company to do their job. Thanks for nothing.

Description of Work
I needed to clean my apartment before i moved in, clean the closets,kitchen cabinets, bathroom, floors etc. i had purchased a mop, and my preferred cleaning supplies.

12/20/2016

Theresa O.

Excellent. Carvel and Veronica did a great job.. They understood exactly what my needs were. I would definitely use their services again.

Description of Work
Apartment cleaning.

12/15/2016

Camille C.

Initially the service was good. The person that came was great. But it was very difficult to get the same person again because of the owner.

Description of Work
4 Hours of Housecleaning

10/11/2016

Sean H.

It?s not easy to praise a cleaning company because I?ve tried several and most of them were utter disappointments. However, I used this cleaning company before I moved to my new apartment and they were PHENOMENAL!!! They cleaned the dirt and dust off the floor, window, shelf and everywhere else. They also cleaned the disgusting bathroom that I originally thought was hopeless. I was really surprised when I saw the outcome.

Description of Work
Phenomenal and Praiseworthy

10/05/2016

Tassiru D.

She was very thorough, efficient and conscious of her work.

Description of Work
The housekeeper cleaned 2 bedrooms, bathroom and kitchen.

09/22/2016

Heather M.

Hiring Green Elite Cleaning Service is perhaps one of the best things I?ve done. I am very pleased with the job these ladies do. They are courteous, kind, friendly and wonderful at everything they do. They care for my home like it was their own and it really shows in the way they clean the house. They are outstanding. I hope I could keep them.

Description of Work
Cleaning service I want to keep

08/22/2016

Sarah P.

It was great! All the big, hard jobs tackled to shining! Thanks a bunch!

Description of Work
Studio cleaning for moving out

08/09/2016

It went excellent. They were great!

Description of Work
They cleaned my house.

08/09/2016

Madeline G.

Wow! I walked into the kitchen and stood there for a long time just to admire their work. They made our kitchen sink shine like new. They did such an amazing job! It was so shiny that the lights were reflecting on the surface of the sink. The tiles look clean and nice as well. Oh please tell the ladies I am very pleased with their work.

Description of Work
Shiny kitchen sink and tiles

08/02/2016

Nomi S.

Very nice lady. Did an excellent job in kitchen. Oven, fridge all cleaned. OK job in bathrooms. Floors in kitchen and bathrooms washed. But that was it. Bedrooms and living room were not swept or floors washed. Small throw rugs in bedrooms not vacuumed. Nothing dusted. Small glass coffee table was not cleaned. Waste baskets not emptied. It's a large apartment but 4 hours was enough time to sweep the whole place. Maybe there was a miscommunication about what was expected. I did not mention this to the cleaner at the time and told company all was fine (she was right there listening and her 4 hours were up). Also, I didn't notice things until she was gone. I'm really uncomfortable criticizing someone who is cleaning my house when I don't want to do it myself. But I thought that a four-hour session would have included the things mentioned above.

Description of Work
4-hour general apartment cleaning

07/30/2016

Kathy N.

She was very quiet and polite, even though not very much was said. I explained I am disabled and could not do the scrubbing that was needed and my husband could not keep up with everything because he still worked, so I needed help. We stopped her at 1:00pm as the 4 hour work was approaching. After she left and we gave her a $20 cash tip for making the trip, my husband had to redo the bathroom exterior cabinet, bathtub area tiled ceiling and bathroom floor as watermarks were left all over the black tiled floor. The kitchen counter, backsplash behind oven, interior door frame on fridge and the kitchen floor, and dust the picture backs and ceiling fan since none of that was done by the service which consisted of surface cleaning and inside refrigerator. We had prepared both rooms by removing most decorative objects and had the areas cleared for surface cleaning. We were very disappointed in the lack of real cleaning and since my husband had to redo everything again we felt we threw our money away and we cannot recommend this service again. The manager offered us a discount to try again and offered to have her do the things better, but if we did that it would be a chargeable service and we would have had to pay $30 more for each additional hour. Since there was not good cleaning done in the first place we declined the offer. He questioned me in front of the lady because she gave me her phone when she was done to talk to the manager, even though I was embarrassed to say the negative review in front of her, I did it with a heavy heart. No one likes a negative critique of their work and I certainly was hoping I could have given a glowing one. The good points are she arrived on time, worked as soon as arriving, and was polite. The Service company's good point is their willingness to accommodate for another fee and their scheduling meets your needs, so that is why I am rating a C instead of a D.

Description of Work
Yamilga arrived at 9:12am and proceeded to clean our small bathroom and kitchen immediately. We used Angie's List to prepay 4 hours of cleaning for the special offer of $108.

07/14/2016

Edwin F.

Description of Work
Shiny kitchen sink and tiles

06/04/2016

Theresa C.

I am very happy with the cleaning they always done to our house. Green Elite always do a remarkable job in cleaning the house. In fact, I haven’t seen our house this clean ever since I signed up. The most interesting thing about their service is that they never failed to appear during my scheduled clean. The cleaning is competed with the highest standards and all the cleaning tasks I’ve set were completed to my satisfaction.

Description of Work
bi-monthly cleaning

05/16/2016

Norma S.

My phone call was answered right away, which is good because this never happened to me before. My appointment was set up quickly and the maids arrived quickly as well. They did a wonderful job cleaning my place. It looked wonderful when they were done. Best of all, the quoted price was final. Don’t hesitate to get Green Elite Cleaning.

Description of Work
Green Elite did a wonderful job!

04/24/2016

Jennifer H.

When my cleaning ladies left, I was really amazed! They arrived exactly as promised and began cleaning immediately. I tried to offer coffee but they were WORK FIRST COFFEE LATER! My place was a dusty mess and after a couple of hours, they made it sparkle from top to bottom ? including the cabinets, ceiling fans and under the rugs. My advice- Call them when you need a cleaning service. I?m planning to schedule a deep-cleaning service ever

Description of Work
deep cleaning from top to bottom

04/07/2016

Ted S.

I decided to get a cleaning service and based on what I have read, I chose Green Elite. They have done a fantastic job. They always clean everything I want them to clean. For a regular home cleaning service, they never skimp on their duties. They do the kitchen, floor, windows, carpets and everything else. There?s no way I would end my relationship with Green Elite.

Description of Work
Regular home cleaning

03/31/2016

Sarah B.

Person was not the right one to send to the job based on the height of the ceilings, which job was told about to owner prior; blinds were cleaned inadequately -I just finished redoing them tonight. Floors were satisfactorily cleaned, but not as much as I had hoped got done.

Description of Work
Was supposed to clean a few ceiling fans but person sent to do the job was too short even with ladder. Was supposed to clean metal blinds - I ended up redoing them myself. Service was slower than expected; not much else was done other than clean some floors.

Category house cleaning

We apologize that you were unhappy with the cleaning that had been performed. I would like to address some of the issues you mentioned: A) The housekeeper being too short for the job; the average women is approx 5'4" and the housekeeper was approx that tall. We do not have any abnormally tall housekeepers working with us and we have never had this type of complaint previous to this. B) The blinds were inadequately cleaned; when the housekeeper arrived the blinds were quite dirty and were discolored, she did her best given those conditions. C) Not much done in the time allotted; cleaning blinds and ceiling fans is a tedious process that is quite time consuming. Again we apologize for any inconvenience.

03/12/2016

Andrew C.

good but not that thorough.

Description of Work
cleaned my one bedroom apartment while work was being done on it.

02/02/2016

Christina G.

First time with Green Elite and it was a good experience. They did a wonderful , efficient and professional job in cleaning my medium sized bathroom. I paid for a 3 hour bathroom cleaning service and it was worth it. The tiles are finally clean and presentable. I will definitely use this service again.

Description of Work
Clean a medium sized bathroom

01/25/2016

Liza B.

Deane works in the office and he is very nice and accommodating also. I have another appointment set up for next month.

Description of Work
I used them for housecleaning and they are great. Veronica really helped me. She organized and cleaned. She cleaned the refrigerator and organized my closet. She is wonderful and I can't wait to have her back.

01/18/2016

Micheal B.

The team came to clean my house after several months of not being able to do it. Within 3 hours, they managed to clean my house and take away all the trash that I have accumulated. It was so clean that I was speechless at first. I was asking myself, ?Is this my apartment?? On top of that, they didn?t use harsh chemicals which would often cause sniffles or irritations. It?s been a month since their visit and until now I am pleased with their service.

Description of Work
One time cleaning for my apartment

01/11/2016

Emily H.

First time with Green Elite and it has been a wonderful experience! Jane did a wonderful job. She was professional and efficient in cleaning my place. Best of all, my bathroom tiles are clean and presentable. My previous cleaning ladies weren?t able to reach her level in cleaning. I highly recommend this company. Thanks Jane!

Description of Work
Home and bathroom cleaning

Always Green Carpet Cleaner

**$99 Carpet Cleaning for 2 Rooms SPECIAL**Professional Carpet Cleaning Services Always Green Carpet Cleaner NY eco-friendly cleaning company specializing in pressurized steam cleaning of carpets, area rugs, upholstery, mattresses, home and office cleaning. Our company is a family-owned operation, servicing NY and its surrounding areas. We strive to provide cleaning services that espouse environmental values and are healthier - and safer - for your family and your employees. We always use non-toxic, chemical free, biodegradable and organic cleaning solutions that provide a healthier lifestyle for your family, pets, home and office.

Offers by Always Green Carpet Cleaner on Angi
    New York Carpet Cleaning, Inc.

New York Carpet Cleaning, Inc offers professional carpet cleaning, rug cleaning, drapery, and upholstery cleaning and a wide array of other services to homes and businesses in the New York and New Jersey areas. The company's careful craftsmanship and considerable expertise in the field has been recognized through numerous awards for service excellence. We strive to provide you a professional service with the best customer service in mind that is well beyond our competitors. We care for your safety and health, and that is why we use environmentally responsible products. All of our cleaning products are organic. New York Carpet Cleaning guarantees your carpet cleaning up to 30 days. Call us now to find out how we can help your home be safer and cleaner, and healthier. Additional phone numbers, Westchester: (800) 603-5149 and (914) 600-7220.

Fantastic Carpet Cleaning NYC

We are a carpet, rug and upholstery cleaning company that services Brooklyn, Queens, Manhattan and parts of Long Island and Westchester County. We are a family run company and our cleaners are dedicated to providing a great cleaning service to all our clients. We have several types of cleaning to fit the cleaning needs and budget of our clients. We use the latest cleaning technology and processes to make sure our clients get the best service. Our happiest clients are ones with the dirtiest carpets because are amazed at how fantastic our cleaning is.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal

House Cleaning, Office Cleaning, Maid Service, Commercial Cleaning, Housekeeping, General Cleaning, Janitorial Services, Event Cleaning, Home Cleaning

Ask for details.