Great Green Cleaning

Founded 2009 • With Angi since December 2011

4.2

264 1st St

Brooklyn, NY 11215

We provide the BEST Eco Friendly Maid service & housekeeping services for our clients in Brooklyn, Manhattan, Queens, all 5 boroughs of New York City & Hoboken! We have 30 years of Environmentally Friendly non-toxic Hypoallergenic, Green House Cleaning experience. Our insightful customers want someone experienced, and reliable that they can trust! Additional email - manager@greatgreencleaning.com....

06/10/2022

Kolby F.

The cleaning is great, and the customer representative is very responsive and on top of things. I was moving, so I did not have any cleaning supplies, and for a very reasonable fee they brought everything necessary including vacuum, mop+bucket. I also liked how they use all green-friendly chemicals so there was no lingering odor of harsh bleach.

Description of Work
Cleaning of my empty apartment before moving

Category house cleaning, floor cleaning

03/29/2022

Greg P.

We moved into an apartment in Brooklyn. The landlord didn't have it cleaned. We had 2 moving trucks and no clean place to go. Painters dust everywhere. Great Green had someone there that day. Great service.

Description of Work
Brooklyn NY

03/07/2021

Michelle L.

The cleaning team were pleasant, cooperative, professional and thorough. I couldn't ask for more.

Description of Work
cleaning after a small fire

Category blind cleaning, house cleaning

02/03/2021

Bryce H.

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE!!!! Had a horrible experience with this company. Moved into an apartment to find roach infestation and dead bed bugs. Had my landlord hire this company for bed bug prep and cleaning. They did a decent jobwith the bed bug prep and I thought they were a life saver UNTIL they sent all of my clothes to a cleaning company without notifying me or my landlord prior to get permission. That company heat treated expensive dry clean only clothes that were ruined. Thousands of dollars worth of clothes and this company refused to take any responsibility! They also lost several items. Not to mention they repeatedly insulted me when I asked them to come up with a solution. My landlord paid over 10K for their services and the way they acted was completely unnaceptable. Furthermore, the landlord paidto have them come back and clean after treatment and despite this when I returned the floors still had food crumbs and dead roaches in them. FOR YOUR SAKE PLEASE AVOID THUS COMPANY LIKE THE PLAGUE!!!

Description of Work
Cleaning and bed bug preparation

Category blind cleaning, house cleaning

11/25/2019

Bridget S.

We had an absolutely fantastic clean for our first cleaning with Great Green. Diane was our cleaner and she took care of the apartment after a roomie moved out. She had the whole place deep cleaned down to the baseboards and the shoe tray. Love that they use natural/ non-toxic cleaners as well. Thank you, Diane! Thank you Great Green!

Description of Work
Apartment Cleaning Post Move

01/31/2019

DANIEL M.

Great Green Cleaning staff were very helpful in what I needed for a post construction cleaning.

Description of Work
Post Construction Cleaning

08/06/2018

M K.

There was a lot of work to be done in my apartment in a short amount of time. They consistently do an excellent job, and I have used them more than once. Extremely trustworthy employees. Years back, one cleaning person found a ruby ring of mine that was lost for such a long time. I was thrilled to find it sitting on top of my dresser when I came home. This last time, they had to come and work on the job on 2 different days, and one cleaner worked on both days. His attitude was extremely pleasant, and he worked incredibly hard and fast. Can't even express how appreciative I was of his work ethic.

Description of Work
Cleaning clutter in 1 bedroom

02/25/2018

Sasha S.

A family member gifted me for cleaning based on a youtube video which was very interesting. So i gave great green cleaning a chance. I asked for Caroline because based on her performance. She was a go too women but i was told she was busy with other clients so they sent me a cleaner named Cathy. Which was **** - Cleaning specialist Cathy was 30 minutes late and came with a bad attitude. Cathy was complaining and cursing to the point that i could hear her. I did not say nothing out of a fear that things might not turn out right. I could tell she have bad energy and something was not right about her. Cleaning - I asked for a 3hr cleaning service. Lots of details was missed like dust on top of the shower curtains and behind the toilet bowl was not cleaned. The bed was not fixed and the clothes was not put away properly. There was also dust bunnies on the floor that have not been swept away. There was nothing great about the cleaning service. Price. The price was fairly expensive which i kind of understand for earth friendly service however i would expect top notch service and not a cleaner who complains all the time. That is not what I paid for and wanted. In conclusion, the cleaning service was horrendous i would not wish this on my worst enemies. I really wanted Caroline because she would have done an awesome job based on the reviews from other clients. The front staff was somewhat okay. Did not have a speaking voice. Maybe because they was sad. But i will not this service again. Very disappointed.

Description of Work
Cleaning a 3 bedroom house and 1 bathroom

Category blind cleaning, house cleaning, floor cleaning

12/30/2017

Claire B.

It went so well! They were fast, dependable and did excellent work. Easy to book - great customer service! You can really tell they take pride in their work. Can't wait to book again!

Description of Work
I needed someone to clean my apartment - 1 bdrm with a cat. It's been so hard finding anyone who is dependable and thorough at cleaning in Brooklyn.

01/16/2017

Connie D.

I really enjoyed my experience with Great Green Cleaning. It was given to me as a gift. The office staff making my appointment was wonderful. The owner, Cindy, taught me how these things work-what tasks they can do and about how much time different tasks take. I'm a bit inexperienced with these things and it was confusing for me the last time I had someone clean my house. Having those questions answered really made the experience more relaxing and enjoyable. She also helped me choose someone to come to my home who matched my preferences and priorities. It was important to me that I felt comfortable with the person so I wouldn't feel embarrassed or stressed. It was great that the office also called before the start time to tell me in advance that she would be arriving a bit late because the train service by my home was shut down. The woman who came, Qhadijah, was kind and friendly and competent and good with my daughter. Everything she cleaned was done well and I liked the way she asked if there was anything she missed. She was very cooperative and open to anything I asked for. She put me at ease and made it an enjoyable experience. I would use her again and I recommend this service to anyone who needs cleaning or housekeeping or anything else and I intend to recommend to any friends or family who are looking for a great experience with reliable service.

Description of Work
Cleaned and helped organize my home.

11/05/2016

Jeremy B.

They did an excellent almost thorough job (missed the DVD player...no biggie). I think they did a very high quality job in a reasonable amount of time. The person arrived 15 minutes late. Not entirely not understandable, because I don't live in Manhattan and it's harder to find during your first attempt to get here. The person who cleaned my apartment was very friendly and professional. No cellphone conversations, just followed my directions, and did honest to goodness work. They are more expensive than I had hoped. But the job quality will (almost) make you forget that part of it. I very much recommend this service.

Description of Work
They vacuumed the living room carpet, dusted the furniture, cleaned the whole bathroom and kitchen (except for the refrigerator). They cleaned the hallway areas.

11/13/2015

Cicely B.

They've always been great. I was able to get a next day appointment. They were great. They really accommodated me. It was about $300 because I reserved it for six hours. She did everything and she even did it under six hours. So, she was great. She was so nice and really went above and beyond. I have used them before too.

Description of Work
I used them for housecleaning. My house was a mess. It was dusty. She mopped, vacuumed and even did my laundry.

Category blind cleaning, carpet cleaners, house cleaning, window cleaning, floor cleaning

03/30/2015

Pamela C.

The service went okay but not well enough for me to have them back. One cleaner came out for the job and cleaned for the full 3 hours. They did a nice cleaning job. I had no problem scheduling the deal.

Description of Work
I purchased a deal for 3 hours of deep spring housecleaning.

09/08/2014

Eileen R.

Mary was terrific. Very helpful. The 3 cleaners were very professional and hardworking. They did a great job. Would definitely recommend!

Description of Work
Cleaned a very dirty 3-bedroom townhouse

08/26/2014

Valerie F.

THEY NEVER CONTACTED ME!!!!! I NEED MY MONEY BACK IN MY ACCOUNT

Description of Work
THEY NEVER CONTACTED ME!!!!! I NEED MY MONEY BACK IN MY ACCOUNT

08/12/2014

Cicely B.

She was great. She was very, very nice. She was very professional and did a great job.

Description of Work
She cleaned the house.

07/26/2014

Susan B.

The technician was very pleasant and explained the process to me. I would call them again.

Description of Work
Cleaned my living room carpet.

Category carpet cleaners, house cleaning

07/23/2014

kyla K.

It was fine. They sent 2 cleaners out to do the job. The cleaners were friendly and professional. The scheduling was great.

Description of Work
It was a Big Deal for $89 for 3 Hours of Deep Green Cleaning PLUS a $50 Gift Card for Your Next Cleaning. They cleaned my entire apartment.

06/06/2014

Sandy M.

Janice arrive promptly on time and cleaned the areas of the house I asked her to. We was thorough and quick. She managed to get the caked on food on the stovetop off. I will definitely use this company again.

Description of Work
House cleaning

06/01/2014

stephen D.

i bought a cleaning coupon offer from you on may 25th, and had to call the company (they didn't call me) and they refused to do the job because they said it was construction clean up, even thought the clean up was minor. i need to find some company that will do the job.

05/20/2014

Barbara A.

Doris was the person who deep cleaned the bathroom, took care of the Kitchen ceiling fan and one small chandelier. She arrived on time and was finished a bit early. She did a very good job and I was completely satisfied with the work.

Description of Work
Deep Clean Bathroom, clean Ceiling Fan, clean small chandelier.

05/12/2014

Andrea H.

The provider did a great job - but felt that she had to intercept my call with the service. I do not know what she said, but they never called me back to set up service. I did not feel that that was appropriate.

Description of Work
The provider performed an introductory cleaning of my house and did an excellent job. The business called me while the provider was there and I asked that they call me back to discuss future service. The provider intercepted the call and said, "I'll call you back" and I never received a call back. I did not feel that that was appropriate.

03/28/2014

Debra G.

They did a phenomenal job. Everything was really clean and there was no foul odor of bleach or harsh chemicals. They were very professional and thorough, cleaning the tops of the beams, etc. Their customer service is excellent as well -- very responsive via phone and email. They were also very honest with the quote, but I did think it was a little pricey. I suppose you get what you pay for. I definitely plan on having them come back once a year for a deep spring clean.

Description of Work
Post-renovation move-in cleaning of a 2000 sf house.

03/12/2014

Joseph P.

The service was just fine. It was not great, it was not bad, it was just adequate. We were checking different cleaning services. They didn't stay for the 5 hours, and I wouldn't say it was deep cleaning, but it was adequate compared to the other cleaning services we have used before. Sometimes cleaners will clean like it is their house, and everything will be spick and span, and other times they will just do surface cleaning, and not deep cleaning like it was advertised for us. They may just want to monitor their different workers. I don't plan on using them again, because we are trying different services, but it wasn't like it was bad, it just wasn't really good. The pricing of the big deal was good, I don't know what their normal price would be like.

Description of Work
We had purchased a big deal from Great Green Cleaning & Maid Service. They did general house cleaning,, they cleaned the floor, kitchen and bathroom.

02/11/2014

Glenn M.

That was awesome. The gentleman was very efficient and very professional and very warm. We were kind of concern because it was messy here and he put us at ease. It was a pleasure to interact with.

Description of Work
I used the Big Deal and housecleaning service of Great Green Cleaning & Maid Service. They did a deep cleaning on selected rooms.

Total Window Services

We are proud to be New York’s top residential and commercial window cleaning and tinting services provider. To get to know us better, please take a few minutes to learn about our company’s services, offerings, and discounts. If you are interested in any of our services — window cleaning, window tinting, glass restoration or any other service — please do not hesitate to call or email us. We serve all of Long Island, including Brooklyn.

Dry Foam Way To Go

If you have any questions or you would like to get a quote on the services offered, please don’t hesitate to give us a call. We can be reached by calling 1-888-518-0076 or 347-374-2464 . Someone from our team will be more than happy to work with you to decide exactly what you need and when it can be done. When ready, we’ll schedule a time for us to come out and complete any service selected.

Satisfaction

Residential & Commercial Cleaning Services – Maid & Housekeeping, Spring Cleaning, Move-Out & In Cleaning, Post Construction Cleaning, Organizing, Errands & Dry Cleaning, Event & Party Service, Handymen Services, Pet Care, Gardening, & Emergency Services.