Cleanout Express

Founded 1993 • With Angi since May 2013

Cleanout Express is Brooklyn NY top rubbish disposal service. We offer garbage removal services from residential and commercial properties in Brooklyn & neighboring cities. Call for a FREE Estimate...

GreenEx Cleanouts

GreenEx CleanOut Services is a specialized hoarding clean up service that offers many different unique deep cleanup services And the extra something special about us is we take pride in what we do and the graditude is what drives us . The most experienced hoarding and clutter cleanup service in New York , there is nothing we havent seen , done , or completed often called upon to finish what others cant . GreenEx is a well-established removal service company in business for over 17 years, well oiled and is known for outstanding customer satisfaction, we come highly recommended and trusted specializing in hoarding clean ups , disaster cleanups and restoration , Deep cleaning , Eviction And Citation Notice Removals , Emergency Hoarding Cleanup , and much much more ! We are more knowledgeable and experienced than most and our awards prove it ! Here at GreenEx we operate at a highly professional level , Cleanup Your home at the upmost caring and courteous level , We adapt to every project and always leave you issue free !! What makes GreenEx different from the rest is that you receive undivided attention from the owner himself … from the very first minute you contact GreenEx. There is always a owner, manager, supervising making sure everything gets done properly, we offer a unique work ethic that never fails to satisfy !

Junk Done Right

Covid-19; Still open and able to safely serve you. Full Service Junk Removal, Hauling, and Recycling service serving all of New York City and Long Island, NY. Fully licensed and insured. Locally owned. We offer a level of service, flexibility, and knowledge of the area far beyond what the major franchise chains can provide! We are the local experts. Book online or by phone. Free estimates always provided. Commercial and residential service, office clean outs, garages, attics, basements, hoarding clean up, construction debris, estate clean outs, appliance pick up, carpet removal, and more!

Offers by Junk Done Right on Angi
Gutter Your Clutter Junk Removal

We offer quality and affordable junk removal and hauling services.

08/27/2019

As a multiple-home owner in Queens, I have now used Cleanout Express many times, with great and consistent results. It was only after getting price gouged and abused by another popular junk removal firm that I found Cleanout Express, and I'm so happy the first guys screwed up. Again and again, the Cleanout team does the job, and they are FAST, CLEAN & PROFESSIONAL. From the folks in the office, to...

Description of Work
Remove construction debris.

Category garbage collection

10/07/2014

First of all Tiffany was great! They did excellent work. They removed about 15 black trash bags of old junk that I was getting rid of. There were three workers and they cleaned and even swept when they were done! I told them that I also will need furniture to be hauled away (couch, chair, freezer, rug & T.V.) and I was given a very reasonable quote of 299.00. Very pleased with the work!

Description of Work
I hired a company to clean out my backyard and they said it would be $500.00. I went back and looked for someone else and found Cleanout Express and they offered me a much better deal.

Category hauling services

Junk Removal - Rubbish Removal - Residential / Commercial - Top Junk Removal Services in Manhattan, Brooklyn, Bronx, Queens and Long Island

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal