Clean Collection Inc

Founded 2020 •

Black Owned & OperatedBlack Owned & Operated
Minority Owned & OperatedMinority Owned & Operated
Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español

We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

I enjoy providing a service for people to make their life easier and this industry affords me the opportunity to do so. I understand the hassle that can come with moving, and remodeling because of all the specifics involved, therefore my goal is to provide customers with a hassle free experience from scheduling appointments to payment and everything in between....

Clutter Free Junk Removal Service & Cleanup Pros

Huge Mess??? Don't Stress, We do it all! Removal | Cleanouts | Deep Cleaning | Air Quality Improvement | Disinfecting & Sanitizing | Dust Removal | Odor Removal | Organizing | Painting | Wood Floor Refinishing | Your One Stop Removal & Cleanup Service call The Clutter Free ProTeam 15% OFF on your First Project!!! Hoarding Cleaning Specialist (Before & After Pictures & Videos) Cleanup Service, Attic, Basement, Garage and Backyard Cleanup Service Cleanout Service, Moveout Cleanout Service For Residential and Commercial Properties Heavy-Duty Cleaning: Improve Air Quality, Disinfect & Sanitize, Eliminate Dust & Odor and more... Hoarder House Cleanup Service Hoarder House Cleaning and Cleanup Service Decluttering Service Declutter and Organize Service Home Improvements Wall Repairs, Interior Painting, Wood Floor Repair and Refinish. Property Cleanup - Warehouse Cleanup

Offers by Clutter Free Junk Removal Service & Cleanup Pros on Angi
Gutter Your Clutter Junk Removal

We offer quality and affordable junk removal and hauling services.

07/01/2021

Their pricing was super high.

Description of Work
Tree trimming.

Category tree service

02/04/2021

I would never hire them again it was a nightmare

Description of Work
Junk removal

Category excavators,garbage collection

We here at Clean Collection Inc. have no record of ANY contact with or service performed for you. Please call or message us to discuss this issue so this can be resolved promptly.

01/06/2021

When I called on Sunday morning, the lady who answered the phone was really wonderful. She understood the job I needed. She quoted me a fair price. They arrived on time. It was the same day service and I really appreciated it. They did a lot more than the job I asked them to. They worked well. They got the job done. I couldn't ask for a better experience.

Description of Work
They did junk removal for me.

Category hauling services

Thanks for your feedback!

01/05/2021

efficient and friendly service

Description of Work
Hauling

Category hauling services

12/17/2020

It went great, good they were quick and easy. They were timely, professional and fast. They did exactly what they say they gonna do.

Description of Work
Moving out the washer and dryer

Category garbage collection

Rubbish removal Demolition Tree service Appliance removal Construction debris removal

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available, Check