We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

Clean Collection Inc

Founded 2020 •

1013 Dumont Ave

Brooklyn, NY 11208

I enjoy providing a service for people to make their life easier and this industry affords me the opportunity to do so. I understand the hassle that can come with moving, and remodeling because of all the specifics involved, therefore my goal is to provide customers with a hassle free experience
Backyard clean up project
Backyard clean up

lawn care

202011418

07/01/2021

Christopher C.

Their pricing was super high.

Description of Work
Tree trimming.

Category tree service

02/04/2021

Blue J.

I would never hire them again it was a nightmare

Description of Work
Junk removal

Category excavators, garbage collection

We here at Clean Collection Inc. have no record of ANY contact with or service performed for you. Please call or message us to discuss this issue so this can be resolved promptly.

01/06/2021

byron S.

When I called on Sunday morning, the lady who answered the phone was really wonderful. She understood the job I needed. She quoted me a fair price. They arrived on time. It was the same day service and I really appreciated it. They did a lot more than the job I asked them to. They worked well. They got the job done. I couldn't ask for a better experience.

Description of Work
They did junk removal for me.

Category hauling services

Thanks for your feedback!

01/05/2021

Salvatore V.

efficient and friendly service

Description of Work
Hauling

12/17/2020

Jennifer W.

It went great, good they were quick and easy. They were timely, professional and fast. They did exactly what they say they gonna do.

Description of Work
Moving out the washer and dryer

11/20/2020

Giselle O.

They were very nice, very polite, very good, they were very professional and they did a good job.

Description of Work
They cleaned the hallway of my home and they took junk down.

08/19/2020

Stephanie R.

It was quick. They were efficient. They did a great job. They were very courteous and I would refer them to others.

Description of Work
They removed an old dryer.

08/13/2020

Matthew E.

It went good and they were nice. They were efficient and I would recommend them to all.

Description of Work
They emptied my storage unit.

Down to Earth Gardening Tree and Rubbish Removal

We are a landscape company but we also do junk removal and cut down trees. Free estimates for hauling services. Ask for details about estimates for landscaping.

TDY Moving And Storage

We at TDY Moving & Storage New York are a family owned & operated moving company that has been running from generation to generation, serving our customers in the same professional manner. Our staff have many years of experience in the moving and storage business, offering you peace of mind through all of our services. We offer storage, local moves, international shipping, and packing supplies. We also handle antiques, pianos & valuable art work. Call us today for a free quote! 347-535-3131 or feel free to email us at info@tdymoving.com

Offers Coupon

Diamond Hands Moving & Storage NYC

Moving may be stressful since there are so many things to consider and so many unforeseen changes can occur at any time. With us, you can unwind! We've seen it all and are equipped to manage any situation with professionalism and courtesy. Even during the time your possessions are in transit, we will offer you access to a 24/7 online tracking system, so you will never have to worry about their location or condition. We have profound knowledge, fully sufficient training, and excellent operations in place to ensure that your possessions arrive securely at their new location. This is a Diamond Hands guarantee!

Black Owned & OperatedBlack Owned & Operated
    Minority Owned & OperatedMinority Owned & Operated
    Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available, Check

Rubbish removal Demolition Tree service Appliance removal Construction debris removal