Cheap John's The Drain Professionals

Founded 1987 • With Angi since February 2010

4.2

60 Dictum Court

Brooklyn, NY 11229

Cheap John's The Drain Professionals sewer and drain cleaning specialist in Queens | Brooklyn | Nassau available from Monday thru Sunday residential and commercial .  Where available 24 hours 7 days a week even on holidays, emergencies apartments, condos, industrial  and commercial properties. High -Pressu re Water Jetting : Water jetting involves the use of high-pressure water to remove the items that are clogging your drains. Much like a pressure washer, the jets can break apart and wash away grime, buildup, tree roots and other items that may be casing your drains to clog.  ...

04/16/2021

Carlos C.

good guys, very professional

Description of Work
Very professional

10/23/2020

Arnold B.

Excellent and knowledgeable

Description of Work
Faucets installed

Category drain pipe

12/01/2015

Henry S.

its working fine. I haven't had a problem since.

Description of Work
He unclogged a drain.

09/06/2014

James V.

Called the local number, explained the problem and requested drain service. Was told tech would arrive in one hour and provide an estimate on site. I asked for a ballpark on the phone in case it was exorbitant- some area plumbers are famous for everything costing $500 on a weekend- was told if the problem was what I suspected, it would be closer to $200. Plumber Eric arrived within one hour, was nice, very hot day he wore sandals in to examine the clog to spare the rugs, said he had boots in the truck if he had to walk in raw sewage- very thoughtful. He examined the clog, said to the charge would be $225 if he could clear the clog from the standing shower and not have to deal with the toilet. He brought in a power snake (drill type unit) and within 15 minutes, had cleared the clog and demonstrated the refuse that came up. Because it was a large clog of toilet refuse, he said it was important to check the main line- an additional $75. He opened the main line, brought in a larger hand auger to check the exhaust line while we moved significant water through the drain to insure it would flow evenly. Eric was very experienced, nice & easy-going. He has obviously been doing this a long time and knows his trade. All in all, it was more than I'd hoped to spend but given that he provided a good service on a weekend on zero notice, it was a good value and I'd call him again in a similar emergency.

Description of Work
Power snaked standing shower drain to clear clog in drain shared by toilet & shower. Checked and hand augered main line to insure clog did not move down drain line.

12/19/2013

Frank C.

THE WORKER REMOVED ALL THE KITCHEN PIPING AND INSTALLED BRAND NEW DRAIN PIPING . THE WORK WAS EXTREMELY DIFFICULT BUT HANDLED WELL BY THE GUYS . THE KITCHEN DRAIN IS COMPLETELY NEW PIPING AND RUNS LIKE NEW ..

Description of Work
FIXED A LEAKING KITCHEN DRAIN

09/13/2013

CYNTHIA H.

Technician spent less then 10 minutes the first time. I had to call them back within a month because everything was backed up again. The second time the technician spent about 15 minutes and told me it was cleared. A month later it was backed up again so I called another company. I couldn't take the mess or inconvenience anymore I would rather pay another company. They were also NOT CHEAP, they advertise $60 but they charged me $350 and I had to pay in cash.

Description of Work
Clogged drain

04/29/2013

Office M.

When I called Big John he had someone out to us within 45 minutes. The clog was pretty serious and took a few hours of work and a few different implements to clear. I was off-site and he called several times to update and quote prices. He originally quoted $250, but it gave him more trouble than he thought and we ended up at $500, but I think it was well worth it. Very professional and very appreciated. Thanks!

Description of Work
We had an emergency at our restaurant. The drain for the 3-compartment sink and the dishwasher was clogged, causing an overflow in the basement.

02/13/2013

Patricia A.

My kitchen sink wouldn't drain. The plumber was promised within an hour. Fifteen minutes after the hour, I phoned to see if perhaps there had been a problem locating my house. When the plumber arrived, he growled and quot;What was the emergency, I was caught in traffic.and quot; Then he announced the price would be $65, not $39.95, because of the and quot;driving fee, and quot;etc. Once we got past all this, the work was acceptable. He was unable to unclog the sink because the problem was farther down the drain. My house is old, so he was unable to open the access to the drain in the basement. He had to drill into the pipe. The total cost was $165, probably an appropriate fee for this job.

Description of Work
Sink didn't drain. Eventually, it was necessary to drill into pipe in basement.

12/30/2011

Nabih H.

The job went very well. They were very, very good and very professional. They were very on time. It didn't take too long. They were right there.

Description of Work
I used Cheap Johns for plumbing services this month and last month.

iR Plumbing

All plumbing service & repairs.

Offers by iR Plumbing on Angi
    All phase sewer & drain

We specialize in sewer inspections, repairs, cleaning, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

ECONO-SEWER

Get The Pros, Get...ECONO-SEWER...When Drains Don't Work, We Do! Emergency 30 Minute Service Free, accurate in-home estimates

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
    MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa

Plumbing, Main Sewer Stoppages & Clogged Drain Pipe Cleaning Service. Serving All Of Queens, Brooklyn Bronx, New York, Staten Island & Long Island FULL EQUIPPED VANS IN YOUR AREA! 24 Hour Emergency Pipe Cleaning Service / 7 Days A Week. 5 Boro's (347) 329-8823 Long Island (516) 523-1804

Water Jetting