Calabrese Construction

Brooklyn, NY 11223

Roofing Done Right

Roofing Done Right

roofing2020
This is a flat roof done by cold adhesive process. Done the right way with Calabrese Construction's meticulous attention to detail.

Serving Brooklyn and NY since 1998. Calabrese Roofing and Construction has been the roofing specialist improving over 10,000+ homes. Along with roofing, we can also help you will all of your siding needs, too! When natural disasters such as hurricane sandy affected countless lives, we were on the frontlines with food and water for our customers. We have been serving our customers during the pandemic efficiently all the while maintaining proper regulations. Join our extended family and sleep well knowing Calabrese Roofing and Construction is there for you and your families 365 days a year. Call us for your free estimate today!...

roofing (12)masonry (2)door installation (1)pressure washing (1)siding companies (1)gutter cleaning (1)

05/24/2021

Calabrese truly is the best . Joe the owner , Roni and his crew are the most professional roofers. They’ve been in the tri-state area for over 30 years . I had over 5 estimates and no one can compare to Calabrese . Their company has a great reputation and was recommended to me by 3 of my relatives . They truly value customer service and professional Workmanship. They completed the job on time and ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/24/2021

02/28/2021

Excellent workmanship...delivered service as promised...dependable, courteous and great follow up.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
gutters , roof , masonry

CATEGORY masonry,roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/01/2021

02/28/2021

Calabrese Construction installed a new roof in reaction to a water leak that entered my tenant’s apartment. They mobilize very fast and complete the new roof about 1 1/2 weeks after the initial assessment. They are very professional and did an excellent job and definitely recommend them. Given that I have construction experience, I was able to confirm that they did indeed do a good job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/10/2021

01/27/2021

It was excellent! We've been working with him for 15 years, and he's been reliable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof repair, front door installation, power wash, gutter cleaning, and siding replacement

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,roofing,siding,pressure washing,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/04/2021

10/23/2013

Joe Calabrese was most prompt. I would call him back for roofing or for brick work if I felt his estimate was fair. I need to get other estimates for brick work that I need completed in the spring. I rate his quality fair as i am not sure why my awning is still leaking and if is due to the construction of it or something that he could not correct. In all fairness I have not had anyone else look at...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sealed leaky outside porch awning.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2013

03/29/2012

The guy came right away. He gave us an estimate which I thought was reasonable. He did the work well. The crew came on time. The owner himself supervised the crew.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He replaced my roof and did some brick pointing and repaired the porch. He was able to match the tile exactly. It looks great.

CATEGORY masonry,roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/19/2012

06/11/2011

I spent about $4500. It was average. It was a good price and the roofer was available like the same as the others. The workers who came out were good. They did the job and they were fine. They were pretty thorough, came on time, did what they needed to do and cleaned up. The job is pretty good and so, it looks like a good job. So far there are no leaks and that’s a good sign. Their quality was goo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Calabrese Roofing Inc. installed a new roof, a new rain gutter and leader, also replaced a few missing tiles for me about two or three weeks ago. The roof is a flat roof about 900 square feet. The rain gutter is 6in by 20 foot long. They also made a new hatch cover.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/20/2011

01/06/2011

They are roofing specialist. He was prompt and there was no mess. I had him install my original roof. His work has been time tested.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They put my roof in originally. It was rubber roof and you are supposed to have this painted every three years. It had not been painted for at least 8 years. They came October 30 and gave me an estimate to paint the roof. They gave a price of 300.00. He also noticed some problems with the shingles. They came back on November 3, He painted the roof, replaced shingles with high quality, durable shingles and he also took down an old tv attennae.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/02/2010

02/10/2006

I HAVE USED THIS SAME COMPANY FOR YEARS AND I LOVE THE SERVICE. I AM VERY HAPPY WITH THEM. THEY ARE VERY NICE AND VERY CLEAN. THEY ALWAYS MAKE SURE THEY CLEAN UP EVERYTHING WHEN THEY ARE FINISHED DOING THE WORK.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
THEY REPLACED SOME OF THE SHINGLES ON THE ROOF AND REPAIRED A SMALL LEAK

02/06/2006

CALABRESE ROOFING DID A REALLY GREAT JOB, THEY WERE NEAT. SOME COMPANIES CLEAN UP AFTER A JOB IS DONE, BUT THEY CLEANED AS THEY WORKED. SINCE THEY WERE SO NEAT I THINK THEY WERE ABLE TO MAKE SURE NO NAILS OR TACKS GOT INTO MY YARD OR DRIVEWAY.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
THEY TORE OFF THE OLD ROOF, AND PUT ON NEW SHINGLES AND FLASHING. THEY ALSO INSTALLED NEW GUTTERS.

CATEGORY roofing

Roofing, siding, masonry, rubbish removal, aluminum trim, waterproofing, interior and exterior painting, home renovations, and more!

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check