We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

Calabrese Construction

Founded 2020 • With Angi since February 2006

1930 W 11th St

Brooklyn, NY 11223

Serving Brooklyn and NY since 1998. Calabrese Roofing and Construction has been the roofing specialist improving over 10,000+ homes. Along with roofing, we can also help you will all of your siding needs, too! When natural disasters such as hurricane sandy affected countless lives, we were on the frontlines with food and water for our customers. We have been serving our customers during the pandemic efficiently all the while maintaining proper regulations. Join our extended family and sleep well knowing Calabrese Roofing and Construction is there for you and your families 365 days a year. Call us for your free estimate today!...

05/24/2021

Irena R.

Calabrese truly is the best . Joe the owner , Roni and his crew are the most professional roofers. They’ve been in the tri-state area for over 30 years . I had over 5 estimates and no one can compare to Calabrese . Their company has a great reputation and was recommended to me by 3 of my relatives . They truly value customer service and professional Workmanship. They completed the job on time and also gave me a timeline on everything that was going to be done . I had my new soffits new gutters and new siding done by the company . The job was done in a professional manner and very clean , neat and organized . They are my go to guys for any roofing and construction needs . Don’t hesitate , their prices are excellent and their job is above standard ! You won’t be disappointed! These guys are the best !

Description of Work
Roofing

02/28/2021

Amy S.

Excellent workmanship...delivered service as promised...dependable, courteous and great follow up.

Description of Work
gutters , roof , masonry

Category masonry, roofing

02/28/2021

Joseph L.

Calabrese Construction installed a new roof in reaction to a water leak that entered my tenant’s apartment. They mobilize very fast and complete the new roof about 1 1/2 weeks after the initial assessment. They are very professional and did an excellent job and definitely recommend them. Given that I have construction experience, I was able to confirm that they did indeed do a good job.

Description of Work
Roofing

01/27/2021

Sue C.

It was excellent! We've been working with him for 15 years, and he's been reliable.

Description of Work
Roof repair, front door installation, power wash, gutter cleaning, and siding replacement

Category gutter cleaning, roofing, siding, pressure washing, doors

01/26/2021

Lisa L.

The service went fast.

Description of Work
They did a roof installation and repair.

01/22/2021

Nick V.

Great , very capable guys !!

Description of Work
Roofing, Masonry, Painting - Interior, Painting - Exterior, Siding

10/23/2013

Nancy I.

Joe Calabrese was most prompt. I would call him back for roofing or for brick work if I felt his estimate was fair. I need to get other estimates for brick work that I need completed in the spring. I rate his quality fair as i am not sure why my awning is still leaking and if is due to the construction of it or something that he could not correct. In all fairness I have not had anyone else look at the awinging, since Calabrese worked on it. He was a bit abrupt and impatient on the first visit when he sealed my awning and did not like me asking for an in writing guarantee. On the phone and on the secound visit he was most polite and professional as he lost his attitude. I called because of his good feedback on Angies List. My porch awning leaked in 2 places when it rained. His men sealed not only the area that leaks, but other areas of the awning that might be the problem as they could allow water to run and cause my leak. He had to come back a second time to do a sealing job again because one of the two areas continues to leak, but not as much as it did pror.. Mr. Calabrese kept to his word because he said that he would guarantee a one time return and come back one time if the awing continued to leak. Though he felt that his workers were most qualified and experienced he climbed the latter to view and instructed them (on the first visit), which I believe a boss/manager should do. He provided me with a verbal estimate to have my bricks pointed. I really wish my awning was not leaking and had to rate him fair because of this fact because as stated i do not know if it is his fault or not. Thank you.

Description of Work
Sealed leaky outside porch awning.

03/29/2012

Grace C.

The guy came right away. He gave us an estimate which I thought was reasonable. He did the work well. The crew came on time. The owner himself supervised the crew.

Description of Work
He replaced my roof and did some brick pointing and repaired the porch. He was able to match the tile exactly. It looks great.

Category masonry, roofing

06/11/2011

Robert K.

I spent about $4500. It was average. It was a good price and the roofer was available like the same as the others. The workers who came out were good. They did the job and they were fine. They were pretty thorough, came on time, did what they needed to do and cleaned up. The job is pretty good and so, it looks like a good job. So far there are no leaks and that’s a good sign. Their quality was good. Their responsiveness was good. If need be, then I would probably use their services in the future too.

Description of Work
Calabrese Roofing Inc. installed a new roof, a new rain gutter and leader, also replaced a few missing tiles for me about two or three weeks ago. The roof is a flat roof about 900 square feet. The rain gutter is 6in by 20 foot long. They also made a new hatch cover.

01/06/2011

Robert C R.

They are roofing specialist. He was prompt and there was no mess. I had him install my original roof. His work has been time tested.

Description of Work
They put my roof in originally. It was rubber roof and you are supposed to have this painted every three years. It had not been painted for at least 8 years. They came October 30 and gave me an estimate to paint the roof. They gave a price of 300.00. He also noticed some problems with the shingles. They came back on November 3, He painted the roof, replaced shingles with high quality, durable shingles and he also took down an old tv attennae.

02/10/2006

I HAVE USED THIS SAME COMPANY FOR YEARS AND I LOVE THE SERVICE. I AM VERY HAPPY WITH THEM. THEY ARE VERY NICE AND VERY CLEAN. THEY ALWAYS MAKE SURE THEY CLEAN UP EVERYTHING WHEN THEY ARE FINISHED DOING THE WORK.

Description of Work
THEY REPLACED SOME OF THE SHINGLES ON THE ROOF AND REPAIRED A SMALL LEAK

02/06/2006

CALABRESE ROOFING DID A REALLY GREAT JOB, THEY WERE NEAT. SOME COMPANIES CLEAN UP AFTER A JOB IS DONE, BUT THEY CLEANED AS THEY WORKED. SINCE THEY WERE SO NEAT I THINK THEY WERE ABLE TO MAKE SURE NO NAILS OR TACKS GOT INTO MY YARD OR DRIVEWAY.

Description of Work
THEY TORE OFF THE OLD ROOF, AND PUT ON NEW SHINGLES AND FLASHING. THEY ALSO INSTALLED NEW GUTTERS.

Excellent Contracting LLC

Excellent Contracting LLC does Landmarks Brownstone Restoration work in NYC. We have preserved and restored historic brownstone buildings in neighborhoods such as Park Slope Brooklyn Heights, Downtown Brooklyn, Clinton Hill and Manhattan area. We are dedicated to the preservation of your building and its beauty! Our masons have over combined 150 years of expertise. Our goal is to provide our clients with the highest quality work in the most cost efficient way. We take pride in completing our work in time and leaving the customer with the highest satisfaction.

Rahmann Contracting

For more than a decade, Rahmann Contracting Company, Ltd has been serving New York City’s five boroughs. Specializing in pointing, waterproofing and restoration, Rahmann Contracting is capable of addressing all masonry, roofing and structural issues in renovation or new building construction.

Offers by Rahmann Contracting on Angi
    Express Construction

Brownstone, roofing, waterproofing, steam cleaning, brick pointing, print stripping, siding, stucco, gutters, painting, bathroom, kitchen, basement, carpentry, sidewalk, all kinds of cement work.

Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

Roofing, siding, masonry, rubbish removal, aluminum trim, waterproofing, interior and exterior painting, home renovations, and more!