Build Now NYC

Founded 2001 • With Angi since November 2014

565 Atlantic Ave

Brooklyn, NY 11217

Quality and customers satisfaction is our top priority! We give personal attention to each project we work on....

01/15/2020

Autumn S.

I was long over due on doing a addition/ remodeling project on my house. I had Victor come out and I went over what my plans were and what I had envisioned. He was quick to offer solutions that met the cities guidelines, which meant part of my addition would be 2 stories, to allow room for my master suite. They prepared the plans worked out all the details with me. The scope of our project was; adding a master suite, enlarging the family room, kitchen remodel, powder room remodel, and some other misc. work. I was pleased with every aspect of there work, from customer service to the quality of the work preformed. One thing I was really impressed by is the attention to details. Victor would spend so much time talking to me about little design elements, how to position the lights, where to put switches, all things which I thought were pointless at the time. But now I realize all those little things really do add up to make a great finished product. All around it was a pleasure working with Build Now NYC

Description of Work
Remove wall in kitchen, replace windows, bedroom addition, fireplace

Category drywall,electrician,lighting,remodeling,siding,replacement windows,architect,home remodeling

12/30/2019

Sandra S.

We had our first estimate and it blew my mind how much the first contractor wanted to charge us for just cabinet refacing. I came across Build Now NYC, and had Viktor come over. He had good ideas on how to improve our kitchen's appearance and functionality and I liked how knowledgeable he was and gave us options without being too pushy. We told him what our budget was and I was ecstatic to know they were able to accommodate our budget for a complete kitchen remodel. I LOVE how my kitchen turned out. It was exactly what I envisioned and I'm so grateful to the Build Now crew for being such a great team to work with. The guys did an amazing job on putting everything together and installing everything according to the design. I know I will be hiring them for future home improvement projects.

Description of Work
installed the lights under the cabinets in kitchen and living room, hardwood flooring, electrical and plumbing

Category remodeling

12/19/2019

Brian S.

We remodeled our kitchen and I can not express how happy we are with our decision to go with Build Now NYC. The entire time we felt taken care of by Viktor and Igor. Igor is the one who designed our kitchen and sat with us for many hours on every little detail. Viktor was our project coordinator who worked directly with us and the Build Now team from start to finish. The crew was always on time, considerate, and clean which we really appreciated. Thank you Build Now NYC for allowing us to enjoy our kitchen without any bumps along the way.

Description of Work
High quality finishes, renovate and design 1 bed/1 bath,

Category custom cabinets,electrician,flooring contractor,lighting,remodeling,replacement windows,marble & granite,home remodeling,interior painters

12/14/2019

Sarah R.

I want to thank Viktor and his crew for the absolutely stunning job they did for me and my family. We’ve been planning to get our whole house renovated but as everyone knows it's a lot easier said than done. Finding the right person to do this project was hard! I was going to get someone online but my friend recommended Viktor and a recommendation is worth more than any review. Right off the bat when I called Viktor he said asked what type of project I needed and he said he would call me back when he had more time because to talk more about the project I wanted done. He called me back within the hour and we started talking about everything. He said he could book me in 3 weeks and to get in touch with the project manager. After everything was planned they started working and it took a month and a half to finish the whole project. The project was time consuming but I really didn’t care. This job had to be done very professionally and Build Now NYC did just that! Our bedrooms, bathroom, kitchen, and living room were remodeled and I absolutely loved it. We got what we paid for. I would recommend Viktor and his team over a thousand time. Thank you guys.

Description of Work
Bedroom, bathroom, kitchen, Living room

Category remodeling

11/17/2019

Marceau L.

I could not have asked for a more thorough and quality job to be done. I had my second floor full bathroom remodeled following an unfortunate incident with a pipe bursting causing extensive water damage throughout. I appreciate the fact that so much care was taken in the initial cleanup from the damage and again in the extensive entering and exiting of my home. They were polite to guests if I was entertaining mid day and wore booties on their shoes so as not to track any extra unpleasantries from outside. The little things like that are what make the bigger things even better. We had couple hiccups with the electrical as well as the existing plumbing but they kept me informed every step of the way and I always felt in the know and in control of the project. My final invoice was actually BELOW my estimate at about 16k and they made sure to go over what it was they did when finished. Again keeping me well informed of the project taking place in my home. I would love to have them in my home again and highly recommend to anyone in the area needing work done. Thanks Again guys!

Description of Work
My 2nd Floor Bathroom Remodeled

Category home remodeling

11/09/2019

Lorraine S.

When it comes to Build Now NYC, my family and I only have good things to say. They changed our home. Remodeled the whole thing, and it turned out so beautiful. Thanks to them, my family and I love our newly remodeled home and the compliments we have been getting! I recommend build now nyc for any type of projects you may have. I have used them previously to just remodel 2 of my bathrooms and now we have decided to use them for a bigger project, since we were satisfied with the results beforehand. We have now used them to redo my master bedroom, living room, and kitchen. I have been wanting to redo it for a while now and finally have a little downtime so i decided to give them a call and take advantage of this down time. Thank you again for all of your hard work.

Description of Work
Brand new living room, kitchen, bathrooms, flooring

Category custom cabinets,drywall,flooring contractor,lighting,remodeling,siding,wallpaper,home remodeling,interior painters

10/28/2019

David N.

We decided to completely remodel our bathroom, from the ground up. Viktor came & bid the job, and after seeing pictures of their work & awesome reputation, we were sold! We decided to have them completely remodel our bathroom. Once we made the final decision to go with them, they were able to start right away! They had to completely gut the whole thing, and start from scratch. We've never done a project like this before, so we had a *lot* of questions. Viktor was always available to answer any question, big or small. This made all of our decisions (picking out tile, paint, fixtures, etc) so much easier. When they first started, it turned out that we had some long term water damage under the house from a previous plumbing problem. He told us about it right away, we had them fix it & they continued the remodel. So from the day they started, gutting the whole bathroom, doing the extra repairs, then building the new room from the ground up, they were completely finished down to the very last detail, in less than a month! It could not have gone smoother, it looks amazing! What more could you ask for! Build Now NYC went above & beyond to make sure we were happy with everything. We're so happy, that we've decided to have them start our second bathroom next month!

Description of Work
Refinished wood sidings on craftsman style home, master bathroom upgrade

Category ceramic tile,flooring contractor,plumbing,siding,water damage restoration,replacement windows,marble & granite,home remodeling,interior painters,doors

10/25/2019

James B.

About two months ago Viktor remodeled our bathroom! From the first moment I met him I felt comfortable with him like I could trust him with my eyes closed! He went over every detail that I could possibly think of. He was very patient with me as I'm very picky and I ask a million questions and change my mind a million times. The bathroom is a dream come true! The quality is high end material. And I couldn't be happier! Oh also, the job was done really quickly compared to other experiences I've had with remodeling in the past! He isn't the cheapest but he is definitely not the most expensive. I think it's important to know he is very detailed! Thank you so much for your wonderful work Viktor and his staff!

Description of Work
full remodel, redoing floors, walls

Category remodeling,wallpaper,replacement windows,home security systems,marble & granite,interior painters,doors,floor cleaning

10/17/2019

Laura J.

Where do I start! I found Build Now NYC on Yelp and decided to give them a call after reading so many nice and heartfelt customer reviews. Viktor came by to give an estimate for the house remodel that involved full kitchen, three baths, flooring throughout the house, interior doors, ect. After talking to him I knew that I didn't want to work with anybody else. His pricing was right on the money. He estimated 3 months for the project to be completed and was actually completed at 2.5 months. Igor and his team were very professional and respectful of our space since 4 adults were living in the house while the construction was going on. Any concerns and texts were answered within minutes by Viktor. I can't thank you enough for being there 24/7. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. I'll give Build Now NYC 11/10

Description of Work
gutting entire kitchen, demolishing walls to bring together areas and maximize kitchen for a more open floor plan, three bath

Category electrician,remodeling,pavers, gravel,replacement windows,marble & granite,home remodeling,interior painters,doors

09/20/2018

Stephany S.

When I first moved into my home I wasn't too happy with the kitchen. I wanted a bigger kitchen with lots of cabinets. I reached out to build now and explained to them what I had in mind for my kitchen remodeling. The communication was superb they understood what I wanted. It was a smooth process and I couldn't be happier with my fancy looking kitchen!

Description of Work
My fancy looking kitchen!

Category remodeling,home remodeling

Hello [Member Name Removed], thanks so much for giving us your take on how we are doing. We are glad customers like you are having a great experience.