Bolo Clean Inc

With Angi since September 2015

PO Box 100833

Brooklyn, NY 11230

Bolo Clean, Inc. is not a franchise or a conglomerate service and cleaning company. We are proudly locally owned and managed and we strive to provide the highest quality services to all of our clients. We understand that every client and facility is unique, our services are tailored to meet each clients’ individual needs. We personally work with each clients to find the best services needed to suit their needs. See more at: http://boloclean.com...

06/05/2017

Brad M.

Bolo Clean Inc should be the company for a quick turn around to rent apartment. I waited 87 days to write a review, because tenant were making claims of non-existing issues. Besides, I wanted to see how the work would holdup. I must say there work is exceptional. They respect my property by keep all equipment on a drop cloth and clean up prior to leaving. I would definitely recommend and do business with them in the future.

Description of Work
Fix damage from previous tenant to prep the apartment for rent

Category handyman service

04/25/2017

Terry R.

Went very well. Timely, professional and cheerful!

Description of Work
Cleaning services for a townhouse duplex.

Category house cleaning

11/02/2016

Sean E.

Lawrence was a complete professional. There were some issues with the floor and he took the extra time to make it right. He very enthusiastic and takes pride in his work. I would definitely recommend him.

Description of Work
Sanding & poly off floors. Deep clean.

Category floor cleaning

12/04/2015

Fay C.

Lawrence and his team of workers were always on time, professional, and a pleasure to work with. They worked with me to keep costs low, and was in constant communication with me to update me on the progress of their work while I was away at work. After the renovations were complete, they did a thorough and detailed job cleaning the entire place. I recommend this company to anyone.

Description of Work
Lawrence and team at Bolo Clean, Inc. was hired to do minor renovations in my apartment. They sanded down my walls prior to giving it a fresh coat of paint, sanded the wood floors and applied polish, installed backsplash in the kitchen, and new kitchen floor tiles.

Category ceramic tile, handyman service, hardwood floor, house cleaning, interior painters

Jorge Reyes Flooring

Monki Spick and Span Cleaning Services

We specialize in cleaning and disinfecting services, for residential and commercial properties! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Calianese Painting

Calianese Painting is a locally owned and operated business with over 30 years of experience. We provide interior and exterior painting for both residential. and commercial properties as well as small repairs . We are a owner operator business and are fully insured.

Offers by Calianese Painting  on Angi

052549-DCA
    02/28/2019
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover

Janitorial - Services & Supplies.

ask for details.