Blue Sky Construction Company

Founded 2011 • With Angi since November 2013

1050 E. 15th St.

Brooklyn, NY 11230

6 employees, yes to sub-contracting, 10% off for first time customers, No Financing....

09/17/2014

Michael O.

The team showed up occasionally, with no fixed schedule. Each day they started late and finished early. The 3-day project lasted over a month. It appeared that most team members were not sure how to prepare the frame and pour the concrete correctly. No gravel was installed, although promised. I had to insist on them installing the wire mesh, as they were going to skip that too. I had to check for frame depth constantly, as the team was not prepping the height correctly. I had to constantly remind them of the PITCH: away from the house, not towards. I had to step away for a couple of hours, and that's when they poured the concrete. And guess what? The new 50-foot strip of slab along my house got installed pitching TOWARDS the house! They also removed my fence post when doing the prep work and forgot to place it back, The "businessman" promised to come back, redo the concrete and reinstall the fence post. Never heard from him since. I was stupid and payed them the full amount just before they screwed everything up. A few weeks later it started raining hard. My basement got flooded because a huge lake started forming along the house. The owner of the "company" disappeared. I had to hire a normal, reputable construction company to rip everything out and redo the job from scratch. They started and finished in SIX hours! My driveway looks beautiful now; and no more flooding. I had to go to court to try and get some of my money back from these scams; won the case fairly easily, but it appears that nobody is planning to pay me anything. The guy is just ignoring me. He still believes that he hasn't done anything wrong. My advice to all: STAY AWAY FROM BLUE SKY CONSTRUCTION, or blue sky will be all that's left from your house :)

Description of Work
Concrete driveway

Category concrete repair, concrete driveways, fencing, gutter repair, roofing

07/08/2014

Carol G.

The overall look of my home looks good but the little things were not completed properly, The job was not completed in the time frame agreed upon. The chain link fence was not put up correctly. We deducted a small cost from the total bill because we need to replace the fence ourselves. Needed to keep reminding them about little things. Tried to reach them for a week to complete the job. But was always available when payment was due.

Description of Work
Pavers installed in Front and back yards Replaced cement on sidewalk Installed iron/granite stairs in front of the house Installed a door to back yard Put up a chain linked fence

Category gutter repair

Rahmann Contracting

For more than a decade, Rahmann Contracting Company, Ltd has been serving New York City’s five boroughs. Specializing in pointing, waterproofing and restoration, Rahmann Contracting is capable of addressing all masonry, roofing and structural issues in renovation or new building construction.

Offers by Rahmann Contracting on Angi
    Express Construction

Brownstone, roofing, waterproofing, steam cleaning, brick pointing, print stripping, siding, stucco, gutters, painting, bathroom, kitchen, basement, carpentry, sidewalk, all kinds of cement work.

Lead Abatement NYC

For more than a decade, Lead Abatement NYC has been helping residential & commercial properties be clean and clear from lead poisoning. Our team of professionals is highly trained experts with years of experience in performing a thorough cleaning process. We have served the tri-state area and every other NY borough by offering them a customer service extraordinaire. For us, making sure you have a lead-free environment is a priority. Therefore, we provide you with a service that meets your standard of safety & satisfaction. Lead Abatement NYC is committed to the cause of removing lead in a government-approved manner. Every person that we have hired for performing the job follows the guidelines standardized by the EPA, DOH, HPD and DOB. Our teams are fully licensed & they are certified to perform the lead cleaning job for you. Not only are they expert cleaners, but they will ensure your premises remain safe, secure & clean during the cleanup process. Let us provide you with unparalleled quality & service. We are proud to be the best at what we do.

Check, PayPal

We do brick walls, we do steps, we do side walks/driveways/backyards/walkways concrete, or pavings, we do stucco, we do brick or stone pointing, we do powerwash, we do roofing,we do dry walls/paint interior or exterior.