Blaze Electric Inc

Founded 1992 • With Angi since December 2005

New York

681 5th Ave

Brooklyn, NY 11215

Over 45 years experience and expertise to get the job done right the first time! Blaze Electric Inc. has served the people and businesses of Brooklyn and the surrounding areas with a commitment to service and value. We appreciate your interest and look forward to earning your business. We are licensed and insured and provide 24-hour emergency service....

4.3

electrician (324)lighting (70)ceiling fan installation (35)

05/05/2022

Daniel C.

David from Blaze came same day, and on time. He was able to troubleshoot the problem, and got it fixed quickly. Pricing was straightforward, this was a great find, will definitely hire Blaze again.

Description of Work
Check power on outlet

Work Completed On 05/05/2022

11/13/2020

Clifton C.

Prompt response to call by manager, advise given as to what to check on roof after they remove fixture. Electrician Steve advised when he would arrive. They were a calming, reassuring presence. Very professional, took care of it right away. We also called them to reattach the fixture after the problem on the roof was corrected. Second time they were just as prompt and professional. I highly recommend them and would use them again.

Description of Work
remove working bathroom light fixture that filled up with water.

Category electrician,lighting

Work Completed On 10/30/2020

10/06/2020

Stefan S.

Two electricians from Blaze worked in our building for two days. They installed all the required circuits and outlets to power our new electric appliances. They were very responsive to my instructions about how to route the wiring. Pleasant demeanor.

Description of Work
We were converting several of the building's appliances from gas to electric.

Work Completed On 10/02/2020

07/29/2020

Mia M.

They were Awesome. They were quick and professional. They showed up on time and did a quality job. I would recommend them anytime.

Description of Work
Electrical repair

Work Completed On 07/21/2020

Thank you for your kind words.

06/17/2020

CHARLES B.

It was great! The person that they sent was able to determined immediately that the polarity was reversed. So All he had to do was switch the wires at the back of the outlet.

Description of Work
Electrical

Work Completed On 06/03/2020

06/03/2020

Jacqueline H.

After reaching out to them on Angieslist, Blaze Electric called me within minutes. Impressive. Next they came to my house when promised and were friendly, professional, and courteous, even funny at times. The work was high quality and skilled. My only complaint was the price was outrageous. They charged $299 for 15 minutes of work. That is $20 per minute. Ouch. But again well done work.

Description of Work
Two lighting fixtures were not working.

Category lighting,ceiling fans

Work Completed On 06/03/2020

04/03/2020

Barbara I.

Excellent. Technician came to check out the situation on the day that I called and clearly explained what needed to be done. He was able to schedule the work for 2 days after that visit and completed the job as scheduled. We appreciate his work and his thoughtful communication.

Description of Work
replace ancient breakers

Work Completed On 04/03/2020

03/30/2020

Williene R.

They did a wonderful job. I would highly recommend them to others.

Description of Work
They fixed my chandelier

Work Completed On 02/09/2018

02/18/2020

Pascale A.

I needed a new kitchen hood connected. The person who initially installed the hood neglected to connect the hood properly. The two people Blaze sent were on time, efficient, and got things going in no time. I would use their services again.

Description of Work
Kitchen Hood Connection

Work Completed On 02/18/2020

01/07/2020

Marjorie R.

Not well. The person that Blaze sent took pictures of my recessed lights and recommended that I order them. Next day I phoned the boss Frank to say I couldn't find info on the internet for my model number and asked that they order it. He got back to me with an estimate of $700 for 12 recessed lights, excluding labor. He was completely uninterested in explaining the quote or what was involved. Guess he didn't want the job because he was in a hurry to get off the phone. Rude and unhelpful. I paid $200 for the first visit, now I'm back to square one. I thought an "A" on Angie's List meant something. I seem to have been mistaken.

Description of Work
Some of my recessed lights went out. I thought it would be a simple job of replacing the led lights.

Category electrician,lighting

Work Completed On 01/06/2020

In response to this review, when my servicman got to Ms. [Member Name Removed]'s apartment he was told that she wanted to replace bulbs in 12 LED light fixtures. She was told there is no bulbs in LED fixtures and that she would need to replace the fixtures. My servicman took down one of the fixrtures and gave her the model number so she could order them online. While at the apartment she needed light bulbs changed in her bathroom and bedroom fixtures but didnt have any blulbs, so my serviceman had to go to the hardware store and purchase the light bulbs. The customer was charged $175.00 for the service call and $25.00 for the light bulbs. After my serviceman left I received a call from her saying that she couldnt get the fixtures on Amazon. She wanted me to get ther a parice on the fixtures. I called her and told her $700.00. Her response was I am not spending $700.00 on fixtures. At that point I told her there was nothing I could do for her.

Electrical services, air conditioner wiring, upgrade service, circuit breakers, recessed lighting, violations removed, boiler wiring, intercoms, bells, pool & hot tub wiring

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Check