Blaze Electric Inc

• Trade License Locale
  • NY

681 5th Ave

Brooklyn, NY 11215

Over 45 years experience and expertise to get the job done right the first time! Blaze Electric Inc. has served the people and businesses of Brooklyn and the surrounding areas with a commitment to service and value. We appreciate your interest and look forward to earning your business. We are licensed and insured and provide 24-hour emergency service....

4.3

Resposiveness

electrician (323)lighting (70)ceiling fan installation (35)

11/13/2020

Prompt response to call by manager, advise given as to what to check on roof after they remove fixture. Electrician Steve advised when he would arrive. They were a calming, reassuring presence. Very professional, took care of it right away. We also called them to reattach the fixture after the problem on the roof was corrected. Second time they were just as prompt and professional. I highly recomm...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
remove working bathroom light fixture that filled up with water.

CATEGORY electrician,lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/30/2020

10/06/2020

Two electricians from Blaze worked in our building for two days. They installed all the required circuits and outlets to power our new electric appliances. They were very responsive to my instructions about how to route the wiring. Pleasant demeanor.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We were converting several of the building's appliances from gas to electric.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/02/2020

07/29/2020

They were Awesome. They were quick and professional. They showed up on time and did a quality job. I would recommend them anytime.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Electrical repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/21/2020

Thank you for your kind words.

06/17/2020

It was great! The person that they sent was able to determined immediately that the polarity was reversed. So All he had to do was switch the wires at the back of the outlet.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Electrical

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/03/2020

06/03/2020

After reaching out to them on Angieslist, Blaze Electric called me within minutes. Impressive. Next they came to my house when promised and were friendly, professional, and courteous, even funny at times. The work was high quality and skilled. My only complaint was the price was outrageous. They charged $299 for 15 minutes of work. That is $20 per minute. Ouch. But again well done work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Two lighting fixtures were not working.

CATEGORY lighting,ceiling fans

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/03/2020

04/03/2020

Excellent. Technician came to check out the situation on the day that I called and clearly explained what needed to be done. He was able to schedule the work for 2 days after that visit and completed the job as scheduled. We appreciate his work and his thoughtful communication.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replace ancient breakers

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/03/2020

03/30/2020

They did a wonderful job. I would highly recommend them to others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They fixed my chandelier

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/09/2018

02/18/2020

I needed a new kitchen hood connected. The person who initially installed the hood neglected to connect the hood properly. The two people Blaze sent were on time, efficient, and got things going in no time. I would use their services again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen Hood Connection

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/18/2020

01/07/2020

Not well. The person that Blaze sent took pictures of my recessed lights and recommended that I order them. Next day I phoned the boss Frank to say I couldn't find info on the internet for my model number and asked that they order it. He got back to me with an estimate of $700 for 12 recessed lights, excluding labor. He was completely uninterested in explaining the quote or what was involved. Gues...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Some of my recessed lights went out. I thought it would be a simple job of replacing the led lights.

CATEGORY electrician,lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/06/2020

In response to this review, when my servicman got to Ms. [Member Name Removed]'s apartment he was told that she wanted to replace bulbs in 12 LED light fixtures. She was told there is no bulbs in LED fixtures and that she would need to replace the fixtures. My servicman took down one of the fixrtures and gave her the model number so she could order them online. While at the apartment she needed li...

11/27/2019

The company my condo management recommended never showed for the appointment. (Probably thought I needed a light bulb changed and not worth his time!) When incompetents fail, I always find a proven source of outstanding tradespeople on Angie's List. My call to Blaze was answered promptly on Thursday evening. Antonio and Nathan showed up at 8:20AM on Friday morning and spent the next 5 hours assemb...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of light fixtures

CATEGORY lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/16/2019

Electrical services, air conditioner wiring, upgrade service, circuit breakers, recessed lighting, violations removed, boiler wiring, intercoms, bells, pool & hot tub wiring

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Check