BK Iron Works

Founded 2005 • With Angi since August 2016

BK Iron Works we care for all your iron work needs. Our team consists of experienced designers,welders,fabricators, and installers. BK Iron Works is a queens based company that service the entire tri-state area. We assure our customers quality work completed on time and within the set budget for

Women Owned & OperatedWomen Owned & Operated
Veteran Owned & OperatedVeteran Owned & Operated
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

fence company (18)iron work (16)metal fabrication (14)welding (13)driveway gate installation (6)door installation (4)Patios (3)window replacement (3)decks & porches (2)air duct cleaning (1)concrete repair (1)

02/11/2021

Patricio D.

Sent a message via Angie's list and I was requested to call Called and three days later no response Honestly do not understand why do they list the business if they do not even respond to potential clients

Description of Work
IRON DOORS

Category concrete repair, wrought iron

Work Completed On 02/11/2021

Hi sorry for the delay we are temporarily closed due to covid 19 outbreak at the office..

ambika M.

Great customer service. Him and his team delivered urgent work without compromising on the details. He displayed a highly consistent level of performance in your work. Although we knew what we wanted, he also shared his opinions and solutions how he would make it better! Great delivery of products. Amazing job well done! I would highly recommend this company!

Description of Work
Welding, Metal Fabrication & Restoration

Category fencing, welding, metal restoration

Work Completed On 01/22/2021

faith L.

BK Iron Works was very professional and did a fantastic job. I really appreciated how efficient everyone was they got the job done in no time.

Description of Work
Metal Fabrication & Restoration, Welding

Category welding, metal restoration

Work Completed On 01/21/2021

Sandesh R.

Professional, and reliable. Very detail-oriented, definitely recommending this company for other projects!

Description of Work
Welding, Fabricating, Metal Fabrication & Restoration

Category fencing, welding, metal restoration

Work Completed On 12/29/2020

01/16/2021

Arshad W.

Excellant! We signed a contract and two days later Brendon arrived with fabricated material. His team welded and secured our outdoor deck with metal brackets, installed grab rail on a circular staircase and even completed some of work outside the contract for us so we could pass inspection. All within a day. They are very professional and knowledgable.

Description of Work
Welding, Fabricating, Metal Fabrication & Restoration

Category decks, welding, metal restoration

Work Completed On 01/16/2021

05/23/2020

Damian C.

Brandon and his crew did absolutely great Job, very professionally, I will definitely hire these guys agian to do any fencing or gate work on my property price was great very very honest guy five stars all away

Description of Work
Fencing - Driveway Gates, Fencing, Wrought Iron

Category fencing, welding, wrought iron

Work Completed On 05/23/2020

05/21/2020

Jeff W.

The work has exceeded my expectations and the professionalism complimented it.

Description of Work
Front and driveway fence and staircase railing

Category fencing, air duct cleaning, driveway gates

Work Completed On 05/21/2020

03/03/2020

Will F.

Perfect! Fast, professional, kind I would recommend them

Description of Work
Removed window bars

Category replacement windows, wrought iron

Work Completed On 03/03/2020

01/23/2020

Rich S.

Brian & his crew arrived on time and finished all tasks perfectly. Excellent work!!

Description of Work
Repaired loose railing, reattached broken latch on iron gate, painted iron grid on front door.

Category welding, wrought iron

Work Completed On 01/16/2020

01/07/2020

sandra P.

BK IRON WORKS WAS GREAT HE WAS ON TIME, AFFORDABLE AND GOT THE JOB DONE JUST THE WAY I WANTED..

Description of Work
wrought iron rails

Category fencing

Work Completed On 01/07/2020

01/01/2020

Kamala M.

Brandon and his crew was very professional from day one what we wanted done he fullfilled it before deadline i am very happy with work and will reccomend him and bk iron works to all of my family and friends.

Description of Work
Wrought Iron fencing

Work Completed On 01/01/2020

12/31/2019

Judith S.

I wasn't too happy with it, the one cellar door I had before and they were 40-45 years old. After that, they took them out and put in new cellar doors. The one they put in seem too flimsy for me compared to what I have and they only gave me 2 year warranty or guarantee for it. He told me he'd be back but he doesn't.

Description of Work
They replace the back cellar door and back cellar door.

Category doors

Work Completed On 11/06/2019

09/06/2019

Audrey R.

Great. Brandon was very accommodating in terms of what we wanted done and how. He even came back to fix some issues without any trouble. He was patient with our demands as clients, and was willing to give us exactly what we wanted, even if it required additional work. I would highly recommend!!!

Description of Work
New metal deck

Category decks, wrought iron, metal restoration

Work Completed On 07/15/2019

Review for BK Iron Works - 1676 E New York Ave, Brooklyn, NY - 38092437

08/12/2019

baiba K.

Estimate and job were done in a timely manner. We are pleased with the results.

Description of Work
We needed handrails intstalled on our front and back steps.

Category metal restoration

Work Completed On 08/12/2019

03/17/2019

Marc K.

From Day 1, Brandon was super. Responded promptly to communication. Him and his team showed up on time. Work quality was excellent. His pricing was honest and fair. His team was excellent. Worked hard did quality work. Answered questions. Will gladly use again and recommend to others. Keep up the good work Brandon and BK Iron Works!! Thank you.

Description of Work
Remove/fabricate/replace wrought iron spiral staircase

Category welding, wrought iron, metal restoration

Work Completed On 03/17/2019

09/15/2018

Jay B.

They showed up at exactly the time that they said that they would. They evaluated the job, gave me a fair price and executed promptly. Beautiful work.

Description of Work
Install handrail for front steps.

Category metal restoration

Work Completed On 09/15/2018

08/03/2018

Amy T.

I called Brandon on a Saturday. Spoke with him about the project. I sent him detailed photos of existing conditions. He said he would have an indicative quote for me on Monday morning. On Monday afternoon I sent a text to him asking if he was interested in the job. I never heard back from him. It’s a good thing he showed his true colors before I hired him.

Description of Work
Replace entire front stoop

Category fencing

Work Completed On 08/03/2018

we apologize for not getting back to you with a quote as promised due to a family emergency I was unable to.

04/22/2018

Sandra T.

BK Ironwork did an excelkent job in fulfilling all of my requests. The job was done in a timely and professional manner. My home look more beautiful and alive than it has in 20 years. Thsnk you BK Ironwork for a job well done.

Description of Work
I needed my exterior iron fence and gait repaired. I also wanted . Then to strip and paint the window guards and the repaired fence ans to replace my basement hatch.

Work Completed On 04/22/2018

04/21/2018

Mary M.

We were extremely pleased with the professionalism of BK Ironworks. Brandon came when he said he would, quoted us a reasonable price and came through on the final job. His work was excellent and we have no complaints. Ours was a tricky job as the staircase was 15ft high and coming off a second floor deck. We had it galvanized also as we live by the ocean. Overall I would highly recommend Brandon and his company for overall excellent work, reliability, honesty and the fact he was constantly on the job himself was good to see. Definitely would recommend without hesitation. I’ve added some pictures below.

Description of Work
Outdoor spiral staircase

Category welding, wrought iron, metal restoration

Work Completed On 04/21/2018

Review for BK Iron Works - 1676 E New York Ave, Brooklyn, NY - 36999274

01/18/2018

Greg D.

Brandon always comes to our rescue .

Description of Work
We've used BK Ironworks for 4 years+ for various projects. Window / Gate repairs, custom ironwork, door installations, rust repairs,etc .

Category fencing, replacement windows, welding, metal restoration, doors

Work Completed On 01/17/2017

01/16/2018

Shaft I.

Bk iron works was very affordable and professional.

Description of Work
Fencing railing

Category fencing, wrought iron, metal restoration, driveway gates, patios

Work Completed On 01/01/2018

01/08/2018

Kevn R.

Work done by BK iron work was professionally done with precise measurement and detailed. Price was unbeatable after shopping around with multiple contractor. Would recommend BK iron work for any iron work needs.

Description of Work
Sprial stairs/Fence

Work Completed On 12/28/2017