Authorized Heating Inc

Founded 2007 • With Angi since June 2010

8005 17th Ave

Brooklyn, NY 11214

Family owned and operated company. Factory service provider for AO Smith, Rheem, Bradford White, Hayward, Zodiac,Pentair, Takagi tankless, State. Authorized Heating is factory trained to service the following brands: A.O. Smith, American, State, Whirlpool, Rheem, G.E., Rudd, Raypack, Hayward. When

12/14/2022

Ronnie S.

Impeccably professional in every regard: communication, timeliness, expertise, service. Excellent experience and cannot compliment highly enough.

Description of Work
Replacement failed electric hot water heater.

10/17/2016

Josh B.

Everything they told me through their chat on the website about price was the final price when they came out. It was very straightforward prices and no high pressure sales tactics. It was a quick job and clean job.

Description of Work
My hot water was not getting has hot as it should. I called them to inspect the hot water heater. The water heater was 12 years old. They told me they could make a few adjustments, but I decided it was not worth the risk of seals breaking, so I had them replace it.

08/08/2016

Joanne M.

The guys that did the install showed up within the 3 hour time window they gave me which is really my only complaint as I am not a fan of time windows but that is the case with most service providers. I'm not to familiar with the whole process but from the time they started working and draining the old heater to when they were finished and everything was up and running took about 2 hours. I have to say I'm very knit-pickey with cleanliness and order and they were very clean and tidied up well when finished. The few questions I did have for them they answered very up front and knowledgeably. I already knew what to expect for price as they gave me an estimate of over the phone so there was no sticker shock. I would recommend them to anyone looking to have their hot water heater replaced.

Description of Work
Authorized heating replaced my old hot water heater with a new 50 gallon tank.

10/28/2015

Morgan V.

Firstly, I tried two other companies before finding AUTHORIZED (on AO Smith's website). One guy showed up and even after I had said "AO Smith" boiler on the phone said he didn't know how to fix this newer model (7 years old??) A second company immediately said I'd probably need a new boiler as it was 7 years old and quoted me a price. Which made me suspicious. Called Authorized and you have to get past the fact that there's a call center. I had a bit of phone tag, leaving my name, number, address and cause of problem, the owner calling me back, unable to take the call, then having to call and leave the same info with another person. After 3 times I made the appointment for a week ahead when I could be home. Bizarrely something got lost in translation as an automated call came back saying "see you tomorrow etc." The day of the actual appointment, nobody showed but when I got the owner on the phone he was extremely apologetic and promised to get somebody out that afternoon. And surely enough a guy came out 2 hours later. Diagnosed the problem and replaced the part in no time at all. I received an email receipt and now I can shower! I appreciated the company's willingness to fix a booking error and make good and I'm very happy. When the boiler inevitably needs replacing I will call Authorized for sure.

Description of Work
Diagnosed and fixed a faulty AO Smith water heater. Replaced hot surface igniter.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, water heater repair

09/17/2015

marc G.

Description of Work
Great service. Great price.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

08/21/2013

Michele D.

They are wonderful. Great company. Their prices are very reasonable and the work is great. They are good, efficient, thorough and very polite.

Description of Work
I last used Authorized Heating in April to service the HVAC units.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Brooklyn Queens Hvac llc

At Brooklyn Queens HVAC we strive to offer our customers the best experience possible. Rest assured our dedicated engineers wont rest until the job is done and you are 100% satisfied. For any enquiries or an estimate please call and speak to one of our friendly operatives. Alternatively, you can click below! We look forward to hearing from you.

Clean Air Doctors

We have been in business for over 30 years. And, We specialize in Air Conditioning, Heating, Refrigeration, and Duct Work Design, Fabrication, and Installation. **WE DO NOT SERVICE ANY WINDOW UNITS** We have over 40 years’ experience in the industry providing affordable, quality, and professional service, and installations to thousands of residential & commercial customers in the Tri-State Area. We specialize in Heating, Air Conditioning, and Refrigeration Systems, From Design, to Sales, Service, Repairs & Installations. We pride ourselves on our honesty, punctuality and we stand behind our work. Open during the week. Open Saturdays and Sundays for emergencies.

2022 Super Service Award

Mazgan Air Conditioning & Heating Repair

We are a family owned and operated business with several years of HVAC experience. We pride ourselves on providing an honest and accurate quote and stand behind our work. We have outstanding ratings and provide superior customer service. Feel free to check us out and give us a call for more information.

Offers Coupon