Amazon Relocation

With Angi since December 2011

Additional fax- (718) 336-8601. Additional DBA - Amazon Relocation Inc....

Samonas Prime Moving & Storage

Relocating is much easier when you hire Samonas Prime Moving Storage to help you. Even when you're just moving across town, we provide complete local moving services. From storage containers to reassembly of larger furniture, we do the work that saves you the time and effort. Moving to another state or across the country comes with a completely different set of concerns. We handle all of your long distance moving services that include shrink wrapping furniture and safely transporting your automobiles. You don't have to build a storage shed to have that extra room you need. Instead, let us provide you with mobile and warehouse storage. Containers and units are available in a variety of sizes to accommodate your belongings. To request a free estimate for any of our services, call us at (631) 821-1438.

Gotham Moving Systems

We're a reliable and professional moving company ran by an industry leader with over 20 years experience in the moving and storage business. When you contact us, you'll be treated as family because we truly care about helping you out through the stressful task of moving. We offer free, in home as well as phone consultations. In home estimates are encouraged. We servive both local and interstate moves. Packing service is available as well. If you require your office be moved, that is also something we can help with. All of our movers are hand picked by the owner and thoroughly vetted and trained the Gotham way prior to working on any move. You can expect clean cut and highly skilled personnel on the job site. Most employees have actually been working hand in hand with the owner for over 10 years.

Offers by Gotham Moving Systems on Angi
Flash & Dash Moving & Storage

~A moving company that serves YOU and all of Metro NYC ~Experienced and professional crew from movers to customer service ~Fair pricing with no surprise charges or hidden fees

08/21/2014

I was over charged $1,053.25 from my estimate and received my household goods 10 days past the original agreed delivery date as indicated on the bill of landing. The delay cost over $1,200 for 10 days of lodging and 10 days of per diem for two adults. A person named Jacob Feder originally quoted $3,643.00 for a one bedroom move from NYC to San Francisco (I agreed to pack my own boxes). After they ...

Description of Work
The moving company was hired to pick up my goods from my 1x1 bedroom apartment in NYC and move it to San Francisco, CA.

08/18/2012

Their service and promise to provide excellent service is fraudulant.

Description of Work
This company picked up "some" of my personal belongings and my furniture. When the truck and men arrived they told me that I had too much and only took my furniture and a portion of my boxes. There was also an increase of $800.00 to my quote of $1800.00. We discussed delivery to my new home in North Carolina and Amazon didn't seem to have a problem. When I was ready to accept delivery a time was set. When my furniture arrived there was damage done to my bedroom furniture. I placed a claim and forwarded pictures to substantiate my claim.

06/17/2012

Don't use this moving company.Do get references from people who had good experience from movers.

Description of Work
We needed to move from Philadelphia to Florida. Spoke to Jacob Young. He asked how many items I would be moving? Gave him an estimate. The movers came with a truck they rented because their truck broke down. It took 9 hours for them to remove the items. They left a mirror and dresser behind, because there was no more room in the truck. They took apart a old hope chest from my grandmother and a grandfather's clock. My husband had a computer desk that got destroyed. They delivered the furniture in 10 days because they got lost We had to stay in a motel for a couple of nights. The company is based in New York. Truck drivers bid on the for the job. I would never use this company and hope nobody use would either.

Moving & storage.