All Star Moving and Storage Inc

Founded 1991 • With Angi since January 2006

All Star Moving & Storage is a New York moving company that stands for quality in all the moving services we provide. We only provide experienced professional movers and foremen to your moving job, with high quality moving supplies to move and protect your belongings. That makes us different....

Samonas Prime Moving & Storage

Relocating is much easier when you hire Samonas Prime Moving Storage to help you. Even when you're just moving across town, we provide complete local moving services. From storage containers to reassembly of larger furniture, we do the work that saves you the time and effort. Moving to another state or across the country comes with a completely different set of concerns. We handle all of your long distance moving services that include shrink wrapping furniture and safely transporting your automobiles. You don't have to build a storage shed to have that extra room you need. Instead, let us provide you with mobile and warehouse storage. Containers and units are available in a variety of sizes to accommodate your belongings. To request a free estimate for any of our services, call us at (631) 821-1438.

Gotham Moving Systems

We're a reliable and professional moving company ran by an industry leader with over 20 years experience in the moving and storage business. When you contact us, you'll be treated as family because we truly care about helping you out through the stressful task of moving. We offer free, in home as well as phone consultations. In home estimates are encouraged. We servive both local and interstate moves. Packing service is available as well. If you require your office be moved, that is also something we can help with. All of our movers are hand picked by the owner and thoroughly vetted and trained the Gotham way prior to working on any move. You can expect clean cut and highly skilled personnel on the job site. Most employees have actually been working hand in hand with the owner for over 10 years.

Offers by Gotham Moving Systems on Angi
Flash & Dash Moving & Storage

~A moving company that serves YOU and all of Metro NYC ~Experienced and professional crew from movers to customer service ~Fair pricing with no surprise charges or hidden fees

10/07/2019

They were very pleasant and reliable.

Description of Work
Helped us move, Local move.

11/01/2017

Fabulous...they were great. Nice, efficient movers. The office was easy to reach, and responsive to questions. Everything went off without a hitch.. I’d definitely use them again. Also, price was very good!

Description of Work
All Star moved my son to a new apartment.

04/11/2017

Everything was great!! The movers were on time, polite & courteous, professional!! Nothing broken and items put into place.

Description of Work
Needed to move my family to a new home.

02/21/2017

Very smoothly and stress free. They called the day before to confirm and just before their arrival at my address. Three wonderful courteous men arrived and carefully and effortlessly moved all the pieces from one NYC borough to another within two hours. It was during the week, so traffic was good.

Description of Work
Moving a whole bedroom set and a few other pieces.

03/11/2016

This was my third time using them to move and they are really great and quick. I have dogs and cats and they were respectful of staying out of certain rooms so as not to upset our animals. They do a real great job and I will always use them for our moving needs.

Description of Work
Move myself and my husband from 3 bedroom house to our new 3 bedroom house.

Category moving companies

Moving. Storage. Packing & unpacking. Moving supplies.

Check, Visa, MasterCard