Alcon Restoration LLC

Founded 2009 • With Angi since March 2016

Alcon Restoration LLC is a full service contracting company. By doing this, we are able to more accurately control the project’s budget, timeline, quality, design, and meticulous attention to detail....

A Service Provider's profile image

+13 more images

4.3

4.3

4.4

4.4

4.2

masonry (43)interior painting (20)concrete repair (17)drywall (13)home remodeling (9)stucco (9)roofing (8)tile installation (8)plastering (5)basement remodeling (3)basement waterproofing (3)hardwood floors (2)

08/17/2022

Frank R.

Asif and his men were super honest and respectful and did the work on time, on budget and with excellent work quality. They cleaned up each day and never left a mess behind. If touch up work was required they came back and did it. A contractor for life. In fact, we have some additional work that’s now being quoted on by him.

Description of Work
Masonry, Painting - Exterior, Stucco, Painting - Interior, Remodeling - Basements, Remodeling - General, Concrete - Pouring & Repair

Category masonry, plastering, remodeling, chimney repair, basement remodeling, patios

Work Completed On 08/18/2022

08/12/2022

Marvin R.

It went well and I am very happy and satisfied. The employees and manager were very friendly and explained exactly what they were going to do. They then proceeded to do just that.

Description of Work
Repair all cracks and applied mortar to all mason brick lines to the side of the house. Also applied waterproofing materials.

Category remodeling, siding, stucco

Work Completed On 07/29/2022

08/03/2022

Nicholas P.

Asif and his guys were a dream come true. “Al” had a great understanding of what needed to be done, and work was performed in a timely and caring manner. Every detail was attended to. Al is an incredible communicator and a regular New Yorker like myself. No nonsense! It’s not easy working with contractors as there are many pitfalls and surprise extras. But each time (fall and shortly after winter) the price and scope of work did not change even after some minor hiccups. My home is over 100 years old and had plenty of problems that were uncovered during construction. On top of that plenty of extra task were performed free of charge and absolutely seamlessly. As you can see I hired Alcon in consecutive seasons and there is nobody else I will ever work with as long as I’m in need and a home owner.

Description of Work
Removal of siding and painting of exterior. Window replacement, stucco work on third floor frame. Patching and painting of first and second story brick that was uncovered after siding removal. The above work was performed this past fall. Interior work was done shortly after in winter to replace kitchen appliances redo half bathroom and kitchen tile as well as replace and replace several windows in dining area and bathroom.

Category masonry, remodeling, replacement windows, chimney repair, stucco, home remodeling, house painters, interior painters

Work Completed On 02/03/2022

We're so happy to hear from you. Thank you for reaching out and providing us with valuable feedback. We look forward to working with you too! Thank you again.

08/02/2022

Desiree J.

I purchased a brand new kitchen countertop (including labor $1,800). Contractor was not present for the installation but instead had his electrician oversee the install. The sink hole was not measured/cut correctly and there a huge ugly visible seam. When I told contractor I was unhappy with the work of the 3rd party he hired he agreed it wasn't good but told me I should attempt to retrieve my refund on my own. When 3rd party refused due to electrician not voicing issue at the installation the contractor then refused to reimburse me.

Description of Work
Kitchen countertop

Category home remodeling

Work Completed On 07/07/2022

Review for Alcon Restoration LLC - 564 E 4th St, Brooklyn, NY - 39820822

The person who was in charge on that day was present when the countertop was installed. Before he paid the installer for the countertop , he asked you if everything was ok and if you liked it. You said "Yes". We are not responsible for third party sales. But we were still willing to work something out, but you demanded a full refund for a customized item. We had to connect the new sink drain because The sink drain was in a different place. Also had to change leaking speedy valve. We did not charge you for the labor. We first referred you to a company that we use quite frequently. But you told us to find a company that can provide a countertop that fits your budget When we found the countertop that fits your budget, we sat down with you and went over the details about the countertop. The countertop you received was in excellent condition. Your old countertop was a 2 piece and also had a seam. We worked with you all throughout this project. We are sorry you feel this way. We were looking fwd to finishing everything for you.

03/10/2022

Bob M.

Asif is a great guy, he gave a very good price to change our electrical panel and add outlets. They came on time and finished in time, cleaned up after the work and made sure everything was working as expected.

Description of Work
Electrical work

Category electrician

Work Completed On 03/06/2022

12/24/2021

Keecha P.

The contractor was amazing. Always on time. They were clean and neat. I had my floors sanded and stained. Lighting fixtures installed. Vent installed in bathroom. Interior rooms painted. All work was done in a timely fashion. There were no “surprises” during the work. They kept me up to date during the process. The paint was done crisp with clean lines, no bleeding. There were flaws in my flooring and the stain they suggested worked like magic to make it flawless. All the lighting fixtures were replaced with expertise. No cuts or holes around them. Everything lined up perfect. I can give praise to this team all day. They were reasonably priced and worth every penny.

Description of Work
High hat lights. Floor sanding and staining. Interior painting. Tile bathroom floor.

Category contractors, ceramic tile, drywall, electrician, hardwood floor, plumbing, home remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 12/15/2021

10/27/2021

Ted Logan L.

Excellent, on time,courteous reasonable pricing i am completely satisfied.

Description of Work
Remodeling - General, Basement Waterproofing, Concrete - Pouring & Repair, Patios

Category masonry, plumbing, remodeling, basement waterproofing, drain pipe, doors

Work Completed On 10/27/2021

04/29/2021

Eddi P.

Al and his team did a great job on renovating my kitchen. The price was right. Stayed on schedule as promised. Clean after themselves , I didn't have nothing to do but to go grocery shopping. Great job guys!

Description of Work
Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom, Ceramic Tile, Electrical, Carpentry - Woodworking, Plumbing, Framing, Windows

Category ceramic tile, electrician, picture framing, plumbing, replacement windows, woodworking, home remodeling

Work Completed On 04/29/2021

Review for Alcon Restoration LLC - 564 E 4th St, Brooklyn, NY - 39315997

03/15/2021

Randy S.

Al's company is an excellent resource for remodeling. We used his services to remodel several apartments we have in Park Slope, Brooklyn. The work included gutting kitchens and bathrooms along with painting other rooms. Because of the quality he did in these apartments, we hired him to remodel our kitchen in our suburban NJ townhome. Nice work Al. Thanks.

Description of Work
Remodeling - General

Category drywall, handyman service, plumbing, remodeling, roofing

Work Completed On 06/01/2020

Review for Alcon Restoration LLC - 564 E 4th St, Brooklyn, NY - 39249034

02/28/2021

Eddi P.

Al replaced my kitchen window and frame. Al did a wonderful job. Properly insulated. He even installed the window shade... You have a customer for life. Thanks again

Description of Work
Windows

Category replacement windows

Work Completed On 02/28/2021

02/22/2021

Eddi P.

Al did an amazing job. Initially, I chose a paint color. Al painted the room. After 3 days , I realize I didn't like the color I chose. So I called All. Without hesitation, Al returned and suggested a color that would work perfect. And Yes he was right! I love it. Thank you for your patience and understanding....I wish we could've rate Al 10 stars! Excellent work guys. Thank you!

Description of Work
Painting - Interior

Category interior painters

Work Completed On 02/22/2021

02/07/2021

Eddi P.

Another great job done by Al. They did the capping around my roof. My leak days are over! These guys know thier stuff! So I just went ahead and hired them for my complete kitchen renovation. Can't wait! Great job guys! Reasonable prices and superb work. Thank you

Description of Work
Roof

Category roofing, siding

Work Completed On 02/07/2021

02/07/2021

Eddi E 43 P.

Al did a great job! I had aluminum coating done on the roof.. Punctual, Showed up on time as promised. Advised me on some other things that would need to be taken care of to avoid future roof leaks. And he was right. His pricing beat 5 other quotes for the same job. I will be hiring again!

Description of Work
Roofing

Work Completed On 02/07/2021

02/06/2021

Conrod T.

The project was done in a timely manner and stayed within budget. Overall experience was excellent and would reccomend . Contractor very professional and easy to work with.

Description of Work
Roofing

Category ceramic tile, drywall, roofing, interior painters

Work Completed On 02/06/2021

12/15/2020

jessy D.

My family and I are very satisfied with the remodeling, repairs and related work performed by AL General Construction. Asif is professional, courteous, responsive and very accommodating. He and his team paid attention to all of the details—both big and small. His team did a great job and cleaned up nicely after the work was completed. I would definitely hire Asif’s company again.

Description of Work
Drywall, Remodeling - Basements, Remodeling - General

Category drywall, remodeling, basement remodeling

Work Completed On 12/15/2020

11/08/2020

Sandro G.

I worked with Asif on other projects before and I will work with Asif for future projects. I finally found a contractor that delivers the job perfectly done.

Description of Work
Roofing

Work Completed On 11/08/2020

10/22/2020

Kevin M.

It was done exactly the way we wanted it.

Description of Work
Ceramic Tile

Category ceramic tile, concrete driveways

Work Completed On 09/08/2020

09/16/2020

Sandra C.

Workers are professional and courteous. They did quality work and completed work within a reasonable amount of time

Description of Work
Drywall ceilings , 2 floors

Category drywall, plastering, basement waterproofing, interior painters

Work Completed On 09/10/2020

08/22/2020

Conrod T.

Work was done professionally and finished on time and within budget. Overall I was very pleased and would recommend.

Description of Work
Drywall, Doors, Plastering, Painting - Interior, Ceramic Tile

Category drywall

Work Completed On 08/22/2020

09/25/2019

Darrell B.

The job was perfectly executed. As a matter of fact in the near future I will have them to do a second bathroom.

Description of Work
Tiling bathroom floor and shower area

Category ceramic tile, masonry

Work Completed On 09/25/2019

09/23/2019

Darrell B.

It went very well. They arrived on time, assessed the problem correctly. They drove me with their van to purchase a new toilet. The installation was perfect. At job completion they clean up and remove from the premises the old toilet. Job well done

Description of Work
Toilet replacement

Category home remodeling

Work Completed On 09/12/2019

08/18/2019

P A.

AL General Construction did drywall work in my mother's basement. Asif was nice and professional and the work was done over the course of only Two days (Saturday and Sunday). They discounted their estimate price by 5% because my mother is over 65 😁she liked that lol. I would hire them again.

Description of Work
Drywall work in the basement

Category drywall, masonry