ABC SHOWER DOORS AND MIRROR

Founded 1931 • With Angi since November 2007

3513 AVE S

Brooklyn, NY 11234

ABC Shower Door and Mirror Corporation has been family-owned and operated for over 3 generations, since 1931. It all started with the passion and drive of our founder and great grandfather, Stephen Chustckie, who opened a small glass and mirror replacement company in New York City. “Find ..

05/20/2019

Dorothy K.

Work was amazing and quick from the quote to finish it was 2 weeks. Couldn't beat the price either and now my contractor wants to use them! Perfectly measured and installed. would use them again.

Description of Work
Shower glass and Doors

01/26/2019

Daniel L.

They do not stand behind their work. I needed them to come to reseal my shower door as it would leak when we showered. They charged $375 + tax, I thought it was a lot, but they were transparent about it. For that price, I expected it to be a good job. The leak is as bad as ever. I have called and emailed for months with no response despite them saying to call and they'll come back and fix. After 3 months not even the courtesy of a call/email back. There were a couple of follow up items, they came back and addressed them all in a professional and high quality way

Description of Work
Reseal shower door

Category doors

07/18/2018

Maureen M.

I needed customized shower doors since I do not have a standard sized shower. ABC came and measured and sent me a quote the next day. The owner sent me emails to insure my satisfaction and andwered every question I had promptly. I was told they would be ready 10 - 14 days after I signed the contract. They were installed 7 days later. The installers were professional, knowledgeable and very neat cleaning up everything. They even cleaned my shower stall under the old shower door frame once it had been removed. Excellent experience working with this company.

Description of Work
New shower doors.

07/12/2018

irving O.

The owner Steven Chustckie was very responsive from day one. A nice guy and a pleasure to work with. He answered questions (I asked lots of questions!), made suggestions, researched some of my requests, etc. The install went flawlessly and was done in a few hours. Would hire again for sure, and recommend him to others.

Description of Work
3' glass wall to replace a wooden banister atop a staircase

02/22/2018

Craig B.

ABC is very professional and punctual and their workers/installers did great work.

Description of Work
shower door

02/09/2018

Natalie G.

Great experience! Very friendly staff, excellent quality and fair price. Really valued the honesty and professionalism of the estimator. Great communication, fast response. Would hire again!

Description of Work
2 shower doors

10/20/2017

Dominic L.

Miguel came in to give us an estimate for the shower door, mirror and self. He did a excellent job of measuring everything with details on the specification. William and Mel installed them for us in a very professional manner and kept everything clean. I will highly recommend ABC Shower Doors.

Description of Work
To install a shower door, window and shelf in the bathroom.

07/25/2017

Debra R.

The work went very well. Steve the owner was always prompt in addressing any concerns I had and very pleasant to deal with. I was fortunate enough to have Ishmeal as my installer. He does a very professional and neat job. He went beyond what I was expecting. I would use them again and highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Installation of new shower door and removal of the old one.

05/23/2017

Ellen H.

Fine. The installers were particularly careful (to the point of putting booties over their shoes while going through my house) and did a wonderful job installation job. I am pleased with the appearance of the doors. The only negative was that samples shown prior to purchase were quite small which made choosing a little difficult. However, in all, I would recommend using this company.

Description of Work
Purchase and installation of bathtub sliding shower doors

Category glass repair, doors

We are sorry about the sample sizes. We will try to address this problem in the future. We are happy that the overall experience went well. Thank you for your feedback and patronage.

04/11/2017

Keysha B.

They arrived as expected. The doors look great.

Description of Work
Installed shower doors.

Category glass repair

We are Happy you like your custom doors. Thank you again for using ABC Shower Doors.

03/13/2017

Bryan J.

It went better than expected. These guys were incredibly professional, timely, and left the space immaculate. They made us wish we had done these doors years before. We love our new space.

Description of Work
I needed to install custom shower doors, as my shower was not a uniform space.

11/21/2016

Santushi K.

Very well. Very professional and a job well done.

Description of Work
Installing a glass panel and a shower door to a marble bathtub

Category glass repair, marble & granite, doors

10/31/2016

Derek H.

It was very good. They was one little issue, but they came addressed it more than any, they took ownership of their jobs and do a good job. They came and fixed it not problem, no questions asked.

10/25/2016

Paul C.

Incredibly professional. Price was reasonable. Installation was flawless, even in the face of a very tough end user client.

Description of Work
Frameless shower door installation

Nydia R.

The shower enclosure was installed perfectly and looks beautiful.

Description of Work
ABC Shower Doors installed a custom shower enclosure in our home.

Ilene D.

Great professional woukd only use them the owner Steve works with you and they do a great job

Description of Work
Shower doors mirror

paula H.

excellent- good customer service, professional and nice they were a great company- very efficient

Description of Work
I had a new shower door installed

Alexandra L.

They were professional and did a good job. I would recommend to friends.

Description of Work
New shower door

Category glass repair

[Member Name Removed] can you please reach out to our office we think you left this rating by mistake.

Silvia B.

Excellent. They came to measure when they said they would. they sent an estimate which was the same as the final price. They arrived on time to do the install and completed it in a professional and timely manner. I could not be more pleased with the final results.

Description of Work
Installation of sliding glass shower door for new bathroom. Due to the configuration of the bathroom, it had to be custom made.

10/06/2016

thomas S.

From the call to the office to the mechanic on the job - they were first rate...the first thing these guys did before them came into the house was to cover their work boots ! A nice touch and greatly appreciative since all of the floor were just sanded and finished...they were in and out in less than an hour...didn't have to do one thing after they left...I will hire them again (we have another antique mirror to move in the next few months)...I highly recommend them ...

Description of Work
I needed an antique mirror moved from a room on the first floor to a room on the second floor...

Category glass repair

Thank you for the kind words [Member Name Removed]. We are always glad to see another satisfied customer.

08/29/2016

Angelo S.

ABC Shower Doors was very professional, used great quality materials and provided an expert installation. The company representatives were very knowledgeable and offered the proper level of detail to help us make the right choices. They were also very fair in terms of pricing. I would not hesitate to use them again.

Description of Work
Replace Master Bath and Guest Bath shower doors

07/20/2016

LAURENCE P.

ABC was great. They responded to phone calls quickly, showed up on time, and provided great product for a very good price. Definitely recommend,

Description of Work
New frameless shower doors for renovated bathroom

02/19/2016

Anthony L.

The entire process was great. Every time I called the office, the receptionist was kind, polite, and went out of her way to accommodate me. My salesperson, David, was on time, professional, and thorough. He answered all of my questions at our appointment, and every follow up question that I emailed him with was answered within an hour, both before and after installation. Installation was on-time, neat, and looked and worked great! Would highly recommend!

Description of Work
Installed two shower doors

06/29/2015

Scott H.

High quality, professional employees

Description of Work
Installed glass shower doors

04/27/2015

Paul H.

The old shower doors closed but were falling off of their rollers. They were light doors and custom to the apt. We called ABC and they sent out a person to measure. As he measured, he discussed options, including the light weight doors and a heavier door. Within the day, we received a bid, with drawings and two bids. We went with the heavier door. As they were custom size, they had to be ordered. Once ordered, ABC called and set up an appt to install. Two guys showed up, unloaded, set up doors and cleaned up in less than two hours. Had to wait for 24 hours for caulk to dry but we are very comfortable with new doors.

Description of Work
Set up appt to measure custom shower doors, measured, ordered doors and then within two weeks set up appt to replace old broken shower doors with new doors. Discussed options for width of doors, handles and other custom issues.

JR Elite Contracting

We offer general contracting, repair and remodeling services. We specialize in kitchen's, bathrooms, roofs and much more. Free project estimates! We pride ourselves on our work and it shows through the finished product. Our mission is to deliver your vision.

Stones R Us

We are a fabricator and installer of marble Quartz and Granite. We have very good deals for Countertops please take a look at our website for more info.

Award 2022
    E&j General Contractors LLC

Specialized in kitchen and Bathroom Remodeling

Offers by E&j General Contractors LLC on Angi
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal

SHOWER DOORS, FRAMED & FRAMELESS, CUSTOM SHOWER DOORS, BRASS AND CHROME HINGES & POLISHED CUSTOM HARDWARE. CUSTOM WALL MIRRORS, DOOR MIRRORS FIREPLACE, BI-FOLD MIRROR DOORS, CLOSET DOORS, TABLE TOPS, WINDOWS, FINISHES, TINTING, GLAZE, SAND BLASTING, HERCULITE DOORS & SECURE FRAMES.

Windows.