ABC SHOWER DOORS AND MIRROR

Founded 1931 • With Angi since November 2007

ABC Shower Door and Mirror Corporation has been family-owned and operated for over 3 generations, since 1931. It all started with the passion and drive of our founder and great grandfather, Stephen Chustckie, who opened a small glass and mirror replacement company in New York City. “Find .. something,” he would always say, trying to improve upon the methods and tools used to further improve his service to his customers. Over seventy years later, ABC Shower Door and Mirror has expanded, growing to become one of the largest frameless shower door companies serving the United States. Total customer satisfaction has always been and still is our first and foremost goal at ABC Shower Door & Mirror. We are pleased and always appreciative to be at your service. http://www.abcshowerdoors.com...

Diego has been specializing in general construction for over 13+ years. He takes pride in his work and making sure his customers are completely satisfied. You can text me at 917-204-3741 for a faster response. We offer free estimates, no job is too big or small.

Ml ullah Construction Co. is your #1 local family-owned-and-operated full-service general contractor that has been working with the residents and businesses of New York City since 1980. No job is too big or small for our company â€" we do it all â€" and always keep your customer satisfaction as our highest priority. Call Ml ullah Construction today for all your home or business concrete, roofing and home improvement needs. Give us a call today! Services: - Complete renovation demolition remodeling - Finished basement - carpentry - bathroom - kitchen - tiling - Sheetrock - framing - wood flooring - plaster - compound - Painting - interior- exterior - All kind of cement work - Waterproofing - brownstone - brick work - stucco - Steam cleaning - thoro coat - thoro seal - side walk - drive way We are a small owner-operated business. We are focused on providing excellent handyman and construction services throughout Brooklyn and surrounding areas. We do anything from small repair jobs to renovations and concrete work.

05/20/2019

Work was amazing and quick from the quote to finish it was 2 weeks. Couldn't beat the price either and now my contractor wants to use them! Perfectly measured and installed. would use them again.

Description of Work
Shower glass and Doors

01/26/2019

They do not stand behind their work. I needed them to come to reseal my shower door as it would leak when we showered. They charged $375 + tax, I thought it was a lot, but they were transparent about it. For that price, I expected it to be a good job. The leak is as bad as ever. I have called and emailed for months with no response despite them saying to call and they'll come back and fix. After 3...

Description of Work
Reseal shower door

Category doors

07/18/2018

I needed customized shower doors since I do not have a standard sized shower. ABC came and measured and sent me a quote the next day. The owner sent me emails to insure my satisfaction and andwered every question I had promptly. I was told they would be ready 10 - 14 days after I signed the contract. They were installed 7 days later. The installers were professional, knowledgeable and very neat cl...

Description of Work
New shower doors.

07/12/2018

The owner Steven Chustckie was very responsive from day one. A nice guy and a pleasure to work with. He answered questions (I asked lots of questions!), made suggestions, researched some of my requests, etc. The install went flawlessly and was done in a few hours. Would hire again for sure, and recommend him to others.

Description of Work
3' glass wall to replace a wooden banister atop a staircase

02/22/2018

ABC is very professional and punctual and their workers/installers did great work.

Description of Work
shower door

Category glass repair

SHOWER DOORS, FRAMED & FRAMELESS, CUSTOM SHOWER DOORS, BRASS AND CHROME HINGES & POLISHED CUSTOM HARDWARE. CUSTOM WALL MIRRORS, DOOR MIRRORS FIREPLACE, BI-FOLD MIRROR DOORS, CLOSET DOORS, TABLE TOPS, WINDOWS, FINISHES, TINTING, GLAZE, SAND BLASTING, HERCULITE DOORS & SECURE FRAMES.

Windows.