ABC Carting

Founded 2010 • With Angi since March 2012

245 Wilson Ave

Brooklyn, NY 11237

ABC Carting is a Brooklyn based demolition and rubbish removal company, fully insured and licensed in all 5 boroughs. With over 50 years combined experience and locally founded in New York City, we understand our client’s needs and busy schedule....

08/26/2013

Anauta C.

I called and made an appointment to get an estimate on the removal of dirt and various pieces of furniture the tenant was leaving behind. An e-mail estimate was sent with a price range between $300 and $400. I called a few days before the proposed date to make sure everything was set because I live out of the state, and was told the price would be $700. I thought it was a big jump from the original estimate but agreed to pay $700. I was a little concerned and almost called another service on Angie's List as a back up just incase. Any way the representative from ABC did show up on the 29th and earlier than planned and actually did a darn good job. They even removed an old washing machine from the basement that was bolted to the floor. They were a little expensive and did not have a company receipt to give me, which I explained earlier was something I would need for tax purposes. Besides that I would use them again and would recommend them to others.

Description of Work
Removed construction debris as well as furniture that had been left in a apartment.

Category hauling services

08/08/2012

Marina Z.

I found somebody on Angie's List who couldn’t do the job, and he referred them to me. They were amazing. I give them a great recommendation. They were awesome. They were really reasonable, and everybody else was like $5,000-6,000. They were super professional and really nice. They were great.

Description of Work
ABC Carting put down an enormous cinder block wall for me.

Category hauling services

Vital Construction, Corp.

Lapietra Contracting Corp

Our company was founded by the former President Salvatore Messina. Mr. Messina instilled in all his employees a superb work ethic and a sense of pride in their accomplishments. These principals are carried out today through Mr. Messina's son Patsy. Patsy Messina is the current President and owner of Lapietra Contracting Corp. Now in its second generation of family ownership and is looking toward the future. Our founder, Salvatore Messina brought with him to America old Italian style and craftsmanship which is upheld by his son Patsy and our crews of skilled craftsmen.

Rahat Construction Corp.

With over 20 years of experience, Rahat Construction Corp can take care of your needs. Concrete pouring/repair, Basement water proofing, Painting interior/exterior, Mold testing/remediation, Roofing, Masonry, Kitchen/Bathroom remodeling and Room additions. We can do it all!

We offer container service in sizes to suit all projects. We offer labor for any and all demolition projects or clean-outs you may undertake. Dumpster rentals and weekly pick-up services available at competitive prices. We offer dryer vent cleaning & maintenance as well. L.E.E.D jobs as well.

Hazardous waste removal.