A-List Exterminator/Home Inspection LLC

Founded 2011 • With Angi since January 2013

396 Jefferson Ave.

Brooklyn, NY 11221

Additional Website: www.alisthomeinspection.com. A-List Exterminator NYS Licensed Exterminator/Pest Control License # C2880041 Safe effective methods that meet your roach, bedbug, ant, termite, rats, mice and many other problems. Let us handle the pest control maintenance of your home, apartment building, school, business/office building, etc. A-List Home Inspection NYS Licensed Home Inspector. License # 16000054776 Will observe and provide a written report of the systems and components of a residential building. Reports are easy to read & include photos....

09/01/2022

Joan Y.

They were very good, they are a little bit pricey but we never had a problem they were on time they were respectful and courteous.

Description of Work
Bee hive removal

06/05/2020

Nicole W.

A-List has been my exterminator of choice for about 5+ years now. He comes once a month like clockwork to my tenants apartments. He has handled rodents and bees. He is consults with me to solve problems and is always extremely professional. I highly recommend this business.

Description of Work
Pest extermination

Category pest control, home inspection

Thank you so much [Member Name Removed]

04/30/2018

Alysia B.

Walid was very friendly, knowledgeable & thoroughly listened to my concerns. He explained every step of the process and was a pleasure to work with. The ants have all vanished! Thank you Walid!

Description of Work
Ant Infestation

08/23/2017

Madison W.

They were incredibly professional and came only a few hours after my very first call, even though it was after 5pm on a Friday. Everyone was friendly and helpful with all of my many questions and concerns both on the phone and in person, as well as responsive and punctual in scheduling and coming for all of the follow up visits. I hope that we won't need them again, but should we have any issues they will be the first I'd call without a second thought!

Description of Work
Extermination Services

Category pest control

It was really nice to have the chance to provide service for you. Thank you for this review.

03/20/2017

Chaka P.

I saw a rat (yes, a rat!) in my new home and called A-List exterminator immediately. I saw the wonderful reviews on Angie's List and decided to give them a try. I was not disappointed! After treatment, I found three dead rats and the fowl odor led me to believe that there were others that I did not find. One month later and I have not seen another rat. Thank you A-List!

Category pest control

Thank you so much for taking the time to give A-List Exterminator this reveiw

11/16/2016

Sarah C.

he was very courteous and explained the whole process to us. We also went on board with the service every three months. He was very easy to work with. He also gave a very competitive price. He was also very prompt and always on time.

Description of Work
A Preventative pest control treatment

Category pest control

It is always nice to see you, your wonderful mom and the cute little girls. Thanks you so much for this review.

06/17/2015

Nancy H.

For a couple of years we have used A-List Exterminator to deal with an ongoing problem with rats. Unfortunately, our East Village neighborhood is infested. Walid Smith, principal, was retained by one resident to check her apartment regularly. Sometime in the spring we hired Walid to take care of the rat problem as well as check all the apartments for pests, applying insecticide as needed. The decision was then made to hire him to take care of our exterminating needs on a monthly basis. There must have been some confusion about the June date so we called and he then came as quickly as he could. Once here he proceeded with his usual efficiency. He was very willing to abide by the instructions of each apartment holder. He is eager to give feedback. He is an affable person, and able to get along with a variety of people, including children. He prides himself on providing reliable service, and was quite embarrassed that this visit had started a bit late - after a perfect record of arriving on time for previous visits. He promised this would not happen again. We have every reason to believe him, and I am pleased to give him and his firm the highest recommendation.

Description of Work
Walid, principal, came to our building to check exterior for rats, refill and add traps as needed. He also checked the basement for rodents/bugs. He then went to each apartment (6 in total) and applied pesticide as needed. He also asked if any apartment had mice (none for quite a while).

Category pest control

Thank you so much for this wonderful review [member name removed]. I look forward to doing more service in your building again. Your Exterminator Walid Smith

12/29/2014

Darryl H.

This is the second time that I am working with A-List. Once again, they show up on time for work. They took time to find all the places in the cabinets and appliances that roaches could hide and breed. They paid a lot of attention to even the smallest details and applied treatment. I am very happy with the service I got

Description of Work
Treated a kitchen and bathroom for roaches.

12/20/2014

Theresa A.

see above. As stated I haven't seen a single mouse or rat in my apartment for the three years I've been using him. He's sealed every possible entry and in addition the rodent activity has been significantly reduced in the front, back and basement of our east village apartment building. That's quite an achievement in our community.. I'd recommend A list without reservation. Mr Smith is thoroughly professional, additionally and a very kind young man.

Description of Work
He was extremely thorough. Since I have used A-List Exterminators many times as our apartment building's exterminator, he knows exactly what to do. He investigates the traps set out to poison rodents, shows me what has been touched or not, clears our building's garden front and back and checks the basement thoroughly. Since this is in the east village in Manhattan we have a real community problem with rats. A-List has totally helped us to reduce the activity and since I've been using him, haven't had a single sighting in my apartment as well for the past three years. That's quite an accomplishment in a New York City apartment.

Category pest control, home inspection

Thank you so much for this wonderful review. I love working with you every month.

11/18/2014

Lily H.

I was doing laundry in the basement on Sunday afternoon when I saw a water bug run across the floor. Waterbugs are very big, very fast and very frightening. I called A-List and told them about what I saw and I was surprised that they made themselves available for me on a Sunday with such short notice. They were here a couple of hours later. I watched as they sprayed the furnace room, the meter room, around pipes and drains and other areas that would be on interest where waterbugs are concerned. I even learned from them that water bugs are actually American Cockroaches. I was happy once again with the service that I got from the guys at A-List

Description of Work
Treated my basement for water bugs.

11/02/2014

Darryl H.

The Home Inspector showed up on time for our appointment. He really knew his stuff and provided a wealth of information about our home. It took about 1 hour and 30 minutes to complete the inspection of the entire single family home. The home inspection report that was provided was very clear and easy to understand. We now feel confident in knowing what issues we need to address if we want to put our home on the market.

Description of Work
They did a Home Inspection on a home that we are considering putting up for sale. We want to make sure we don't have any surprises that would scare away potential buyers in the future. The home inspection that they conducted revealed problems with the roof that need to be addressed, dangerous gas leakage from the hot water heater that is not properly vented and some faulty electrical wires.

Category home inspection

09/16/2014

Lily H.

The guys from A-List were always on time when showing up for work. They gave me all the follow-up visits that were promised and I can see the results of the service they provided right away. There are no longer Rats in my cellar or backyard.

Description of Work
Provided pest control service to get rid of rats in my cellar and backyard.

Cross County Home Inspections LLC

Cross County Home Inspections is an owner-operated business located in Queens, New York. We provide our clients with professional guidance throughout the entire home buying process focusing on the following systems and components of the home: Site Conditions Roof System Building Exterior Doors, Windows & Interior Basements & Crawlspaces Foundation & Structure Electrical System Plumbing System Heating and Cooling System Attic, Insulation & Ventilation Chimneys & Fireplaces Our primary goal is to help our client's completely understand the condition and potential risks of the home they are looking to purchase. Buying a home is one of the most important investments they will make in their life and we take our role in this process very seriously.

Offers by Cross County Home Inspections LLC on Angi
    Property Solutions Pest Control INC.

Here at Property Solutions Pest Control INC, we pride ourselves on professionalism, attention to detail, and a dedication to our clients wants and needs. We will not leave a project until you are 100 percent satisfied. Feel free to give us a call for a virtual or in person Quote!

Magic Exterminating

Magic stands by its mission statement: "We endeavor to exemplify quality, professionalism, and respect for all our customers and team members in all our daily functions. Our objective is to instill value in our services through quality and support by working as a team with a single goal...Customer Satisfaction!"

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available
    Satisfaction

Safe effective motheds that meet your roach, bedbug, ant, termite, rats, mice and many other problems. Let us handle the pest control maintenance of your home, apartment building, school, business/office building, etc The best possible home inspections in NY by licensed experienced home inspector who will observe and provide a written report of the systems and components of a residential building. Reports are easy to read & include photos.