A-List Exterminator/Home Inspection LLC

Founded 2011 • With Angi since January 2013

Additional Website: www.alisthomeinspection.com. A-List Exterminator NYS Licensed Exterminator/Pest Control License # C2880041 Safe effective methods that meet your roach, bedbug, ant, termite, rats, mice and many other problems. Let us handle the pest control maintenance of your home, apartment building, school, business/office building, etc. A-List Home Inspection NYS Licensed Home Inspector. License # 16000054776 Will observe and provide a written report of the systems and components of a residential building. Reports are easy to read & include photos....

AMP Home Inspections

AMP is a small family owned business. We provide Home Inspections with a 24hr return on your detailed report. We also provide a termite inspection, and infra red imaging in our quotes. Being a small business allows us take one inspection at a time and focus on giving you the best results around! Our Inspector, Bryan, has 15 years experience as an Engineer with the NYC schools and is licensed and insured through New York State.

Inspect This Home Inspections LLC

US Army Veteran Owned and Operated. Inspect This Home Inspections LLC realizes that the purchase of a home is probably the largest and most exciting investment you will ever make. Don't let your dream house become a Night -Mare on Elm St. A home inspection will help you learn as much as you can about the property you are considering buying. Let us give you the tools to help you make a more informed decision as a buyer. Lou Rubino is a licensed home inspector provides fast and reliable Home Inspections and Pre-Construction Survey for builders in New York, NY and the local area . With a quick report turn around usually in two days or less for a house 2,000 sq ft and under. Call at 516-330-3870 to make your appointment

Offers by Inspect This Home Inspections LLC on Angi
Beyond The Beams Home Inspectors

Beyond The Beams Home Inspectors is committed to serving you, our customer. Our business is built on trust, integrity and ensuring you have the information you need about one of the largest investments you'll make. Choosing the right home inspector can help ease your stress and give you peace of mind. We will help you make sure your investment is secure. We Offer Home Inspection, Mold Inspections, Lead Inspections, Thermal Imaging Inspections, Termite Inspections, Pool & Spa Inspections.

06/05/2020

A-List has been my exterminator of choice for about 5+ years now. He comes once a month like clockwork to my tenants apartments. He has handled rodents and bees. He is consults with me to solve problems and is always extremely professional. I highly recommend this business.

Description of Work
Pest extermination

Category pest control,home inspection

Thank you so much [Member Name Removed]

04/30/2018

Walid was very friendly, knowledgeable & thoroughly listened to my concerns. He explained every step of the process and was a pleasure to work with. The ants have all vanished! Thank you Walid!

Description of Work
Ant Infestation

08/23/2017

They were incredibly professional and came only a few hours after my very first call, even though it was after 5pm on a Friday. Everyone was friendly and helpful with all of my many questions and concerns both on the phone and in person, as well as responsive and punctual in scheduling and coming for all of the follow up visits. I hope that we won't need them again, but should we have any issues t...

Description of Work
Extermination Services

Category pest control

It was really nice to have the chance to provide service for you. Thank you for this review.

03/20/2017

I saw a rat (yes, a rat!) in my new home and called A-List exterminator immediately. I saw the wonderful reviews on Angie's List and decided to give them a try. I was not disappointed! After treatment, I found three dead rats and the fowl odor led me to believe that there were others that I did not find. One month later and I have not seen another rat. Thank you A-List!

Category pest control

Thank you so much for taking the time to give A-List Exterminator this reveiw

11/16/2016

he was very courteous and explained the whole process to us. We also went on board with the service every three months. He was very easy to work with. He also gave a very competitive price. He was also very prompt and always on time.

Description of Work
A Preventative pest control treatment

Category pest control

It is always nice to see you, your wonderful mom and the cute little girls. Thanks you so much for this review.

Safe effective motheds that meet your roach, bedbug, ant, termite, rats, mice and many other problems. Let us handle the pest control maintenance of your home, apartment building, school, business/office building, etc The best possible home inspections in NY by licensed experienced home inspector who will observe and provide a written report of the systems and components of a residential building. Reports are easy to read & include photos.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available