A BEST APPLIANCE SERVICE INC

With Angi since February 2007

3.1

Universal Appliance Repair Services, Inc.

Servicing all brands with a full one year guaranty on PARTS & LABOR.

BEST SUB ZERO & VIKING SERVICE

Best Sub Zero & Viking Service .Call 3476170717.WE repair Refrigerators,Winecoolers,Freezers,Ice Makers,Stoves,Ovens,Cooktops,Dryers, Hoods.... Brands- SubZero,Viking,Wolf,Thermador,GE,KitchenAid. Residential appliances only.

Eddie's Modern Appliance Service

As one of the largest appliance repair companies in New York, our service is your best source for dependable and affordable repair and installation services for all brands of major appliances. A certified factory-authorized technician will perform all of the services you require, using only factory original parts to guarantee an expert repair. We are a fully insured repair company.

10/21/2010

I was frustrated with this experience because I had made it clear when I made the appointment that I needed to leave for work by a certain hour, and although they told me that the repairman would be here towards the beginning of the "block" they gave me, he instead arrived 15 minutes before I had to leave - so if the process had taken any time at all, I would have had to reschedule. The "work" end...

Description of Work
I needed my diswasher repaired because no water was running into it. The repairman came, reset the diswasher, closed and reopened the hot water valve, and it worked again - in the end no repair was really needed.

12/10/2007

Never went beyond trying to arrange a service visit. Whoever heard of a 2+ month wait for warranty service!?!?!? And charge $160 to make the warranty service call!?!?!? These folks are somewhere between comical and crazy! I can only assume they are trying to go out of business, and probably are succeeding!

Description of Work
Recommended by appliance dealer (Gringer) to repair an 8-day old Bosch dishwasher. Never got past trying to make an appointment on December 10th, 2007, the earliest date available was FEBRUARY 13, 2008! They then informed me that there would be a $160 charge to come to our home, despite this being warranty work.

07/30/2007

TERRIBLE!! Absolutely the worst service I have received in my life. Throughout the process, A BEST was rude and incompetent. It took weeks at a time to schedule appointments, and 2 times the tech was a NO SHOW. The 3 times he managed to show up, the tech had NO IDEA what he was doing. He ordered improper parts for the machine 2 times because he failed to diagnose correctly. After 3 1/2 months, my ...

Description of Work
My Bosch washer was not finishing the cycle. It was still under warranty & I was referred to A Best directly from the Bosch manufacturer.

07/16/2007

If you are looking for a dependable appliance service, this is the place to use. They know their stuff and they work in a timely fashion. I can't remember what I paid for this service but it was reasonable. I know they got my washer working when I thought the machine had died so I was real pleased with them.

Description of Work
Best repaired my washer when it went. It was having a problem. That problem was that it was not properly cycling the clothes if I remember correctly. They repaired the problem by replacing some parts.

02/01/2007

I emailed Miele about problem, describing exact problem, model + serial #'s, picture of panel. They responded less than 24 hrs, said sub-contractor in my area (NYC) would be contacting me in 24hrs. 3 days later, A Best called, told me they could schedule appt. 3+ weeks, @ a cost of $160. That price DID NOT include repair,and would be charged whether on not they performed the repair. They told me r...

Description of Work
On my 17 year old Miele dryer, the on/off switch was worn out, needed to be replaced.