212 HVAC

NYC
Department Of Consumer Affairs

300 Morgan Ave Ste P

Brooklyn, NY 11211

212 HVAC is the preferred service provider for both commercial and residential services. If you need to make sure that your heating and air conditioning is always operating at optimum capacity, give the reliable and reputable services of 212 HVAC a call. In NYC, air conditioning maintenance is also performed by the talented team of service technicians at 212 HVAC. Keeping your furnace in good condition is important to its functionality. If you need any type of heating repair and installation, Manhattan residents will tell you that the best service provider for the job is 212 HVAC. This is because we take our time to get the job done right on our initial visit. Your furnace needs can be taken care of at 212 HVAC at a rate you can afford. If you are actively seeking the services of someone to handle your HVAC repair and installation, New York City businesses and homeowners depend on the services of 212 HVAC. 212 HVAC offers heating and air conditioning services at affordable prices. We can work just about any budget type to provide you with the services that you need at 212 HVAC. Although there are plenty of Manhattan HVAC repair and installation services, the one preferred over the others is 212 HVAC. Find out why we are the preferred service in nyc by calling on us for all of your many HVAC service needs. Allergies are no fun and they can be a lot worse when you have a dirty air duct. When you need air duct cleaning, Manhattan homeowners will often recommend the services of the top rated HVAC service in NYC, 212 HVAC. We inspect your system to make sure we clean everything from the drip pan to the coils. You'll be breathing fresh air again before you know it....

4.4

HVAC Companies (76)air duct cleaning (7)

03/03/2021

My tenants were freezing and I contacted 212HVAC with a simple search online with HVAC repair. I was lucky enough to get Eli. The guys came the next day. I wish I would have called earlier in the day and not at 10:00PM. Had I called in the morning they said they could have come that day. I was lucky I got them because they came the next day and fixed the furnace. Good thing because it is cold agai...

Description of Work
Gas Furnace

Work Completed On 01/21/2021

06/22/2020

Very well. The technician was professional, skilled, and punctual. I had trouble finding a company that would service window AC's. 2 refused -- so I guess they require more work. So far both AC's are working well...

Description of Work
"tune up" for 2 Window (Friedrich) AC's

Work Completed On 06/09/2020

05/30/2020

I have used 212 HVAC several times for general maintenance and identifying and repairing a coolant leak. They are prompt and always fix the problem. I would definitely use them again. The only reason I gave them a B rather than an A is because I think they're a little expensive.

Description of Work
Annual maintenance of split system A/C

Work Completed On 05/30/2019

12/12/2019

I've been using 212 HVAC now for a good 4 years. I've always been happy with their services. I find them lovely to deal with. They do our regular cleanings and have replaced a faulty filter for me. I trust them with my building.

Description of Work
HVAC regular service 2x a year

Work Completed On 12/12/2019

07/10/2019

It was a waste of time on both of our parts. I called in for an assessment of our apartment of what can be done to upgrade out AC situation. That was translated as come onsite and provide an estimate for a mini-split AC system.

Description of Work
Initial Assessment

Work Completed On 07/10/2019

02/27/2019

They were on time and did a very professional job. Cleaned 2 Air Conditioners

Description of Work
Cleaning of Ductless A/C

Work Completed On 06/09/2018

10/22/2018

They did a professional and responsible job

Description of Work
HVAC repair

Work Completed On 09/12/2018

03/03/2018

Pricey. Took two trips to complete work. Tech was cordial and work completed with an attention to detail.

Description of Work
Replaced filter and cleaned furnace.

Work Completed On 10/13/2017

02/05/2018

The work took several weeks longer than anticipated. They described the problems thoroughly and follow up communication was good. Work seemed a little sloppy but functional.

Description of Work
new ac unit and cleaning and replacing ducts

Work Completed On 11/20/2017

11/06/2017

It went fine, technician was very nice. They claimed on the original bill to replace my air filter, but they did not do it. Somewhat misleading....................

Description of Work
Tuneup of heating system.

Work Completed On 11/06/2017

HVAC Repair & Installation, AC Repair & Installation, Furnace Repair & Installation, Air Duct Cleaning, Ductless Mini Split Installation & repair, HVAC Inspections, Maintenance

Window AC and PTAC units service.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available