Window King

New Jersey: General
03/31/2022

1075 Morris Park Ave # B

Bronx, NY 10461

Window King specializes in aluminum and vinyl replacement windows, including double-hung, bays, bows, and slider windows for both residential and commercial markets, as well as security and sliding doors - all from the top brands in the industry, and has served the Westchester, Fairfield, Five Boroughs and Bergen county for over 30 years. --- In a world full of horror stories and poor quality work, broken contracts, no-show schedules and poor quality, Window King has become a leader in "Customer Service Satisfaction". We feature vinyl, aluminum, wood, composite and fiberglass replacement windows, all available as bays, bows, casements, sliders and double hungs. We beat ANY written estimate and offer free estimates with no obligation.5 employees. Charges a flat rate. No travel charges. Ask about Angie's List. City of New York License #1171450, Westchester County License #WC-15985-H09, Rockland County License #H-09683-07-00-00, Yonkers License #3979, New Jersey License #13VH00055900 And Connecticut License #603035.Nassau County License #H0810890000. Additional DBA names: Window King LLC....

window replacement (386)door installation (31)egress window (8)

03/17/2021

It was fine when they did it. We are having problems now, they need recaulked, but the company is now ignoring us and will not come back to fix the job.

Description of Work
Replaced 25 windows

Work Completed On 06/15/2012

Mrs [Member Name Removed]. Please call my office so we could get more information on what kind of service you need. We can not find any information on who you spoke to. The windows were installed in 2012. The windows are still under warranty. Thank you Nick Ferraro

12/08/2020

Window King did a great job installing my custom made, new construction Okna windows, as well as a large 6 panel Okna bow window. Their price was BY FAR the lowest out of the 4 other reputable window installers I went to for quotes. In addition, their customer service was great, helping me coordinate with the coinciding installation of my vinyl siding. I definitely recommend Window King, especiall...

Description of Work
Window Replacement

Work Completed On 09/27/2020

[Member Name Removed]. We appreciate the business and happy to hear that you love your new windows. Thank you for taking the time to write this great review. We look forward to work with you again in the future. Nick Ferraro.

12/01/2020

I have used their services 3 times since 2014 and referred them to a friend who also used their services. Very professional, clean and work was done in a timely manner.

Description of Work
replaced a number of windows

Work Completed On 07/12/2019

Mrs [Member Name Removed]. It was our pleasure working with you and Thank you for referring us to your neighbors. We appreciate the business and look forward to work with you again in the future. Thanks again. Nick Ferraro

07/14/2020

I had WindowKing replace the patio doors and more than ten windows on my home, and I used the door and window products recommended by its salesman. The windows fog each time it rains and insects easily get in despite the window and door screens. We have none of these issues with windows installed by another business. WindowKing promptly responds, but by directing me to its product manufacturer and...

Description of Work
Patio Door and Window Replacements

Work Completed On 07/14/2020

Mrs [Member Name Removed]. We have been back to your home numerous times to inspect the windows and could not find anything wrong with the windows or the installation. We feel the reason your windows are getting foggy is because the windows are doing there job buy trapping in the heat and that is causing the condensation on the glass. As for bugs getting in we checked the screens and they are work...

07/09/2020

Representative knowledge, professional, charismatic. Technicians were great, quick, experienced friendly, whole experience was a good one. When finished everything was cleaned and intact. Very happy with the entire project

Description of Work
Replaced all windows

Work Completed On 07/01/2020

Mr Provozano. We appreciate the business and are happy to hear that you were pleased with our work. We look forward to work with you again in the future. Thank you. Nick Ferraro.

04/02/2020

WOW, I found this company based on their reviews after getting proposals from Pella, Anderson, Home Depot and a Local Contractor Franzoso. I then reviewed their OKNA line and found several good reviews on the window itself. Mike from Sales was knowledgeable and not high pressure. Lisa was ON THE MONEY from their home office. The crew was great, cleaned up very well and the new windows are fantasti...

Description of Work
Replacement of Windows and Sliders

Work Completed On 03/27/2020

Review for Window King - 1075 Morris Park Ave, Bronx, NY - 38475274

Mr [Member Name Removed]. Thank you for taking the time to write this great review. Especially in a time when America is having such pain because of covid-19. As the owner of Windowking me and my entire staff Are happy to hear that you love your new windows and patio door. Thank you again. Nick Ferraro.

02/15/2020

The crew are very good, attentive and did a great job. They said they'd need a week and started on Monday and were finished on Friday. Used a high end product - very nice. Great warranty.

Description of Work
42 windows and outside trim work

Work Completed On 02/14/2020

Mr [Member Name Removed]. Thank you for the review. We appreciate the business and look forward to work with you again in the future. Nick Ferraro

10/21/2019

Edgar and staff very professional and courteous. The work was done on time and clean up was meticulous. I would highly recommend them to everyone. 5 star in my book.

Description of Work
replaced 3 basement windows

Work Completed On 10/18/2019

Mrs [Member Name Removed] Thank you for taking the time to write this nice review. We are happy to hear you like your new windows and hope to work with you again in the future. Nick Ferraro

08/24/2019

The installation was great. Showed up on time and cleaned up after the mess. Just be careful - the salesman said we could not get the $25 per window discount from Angie's List but when I called the office they gave me the discount.

Description of Work
Replacement windows

Work Completed On 07/25/2019

[Member Name Removed]. Thank you for the review. We appreciate the business and look forward to work with you again in the future. Sorry about the misunderstanding about the discount just happy to hear my office corrected it for you. Nick Ferraro.

08/01/2019

The door with the built in blinds looks so good, and it operates very smoothly. The Window King installers were on time and very professional. My wife and I are extremely happy with our new door and the job that Window King did.

Description of Work
Replacement of sliding glass door with built in blinds

Category doors

Work Completed On 07/31/2019

Mr [Member Name Removed]. Thank you for the great review. We appreciate your business and look forward to work with you again in the future. Nick Ferraro

Window & Door Sales & Installation.

Customer-Supplied Window Glass & Screen Repair.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available