Shamrock Painting & Wallpapering

Founded 1995 • With Angi since August 2013

2888 Grand Concourse 5A

Bronx, NY 10458

My name is Kevin Granahan. I'm a painting and wallpapering contractor for residential and commercial projects in Manhattan, The Bronx, Queens & Brooklyn. I bring over 20+ yrs experience, offering professional,neat, meticulous work at reasonable rates. We pride ourselves on treating each project, from estimate to completion, as if it were our own....

interior painting (103)wallpaper hanger (24)plastering (15)wallpaper removal (14)house painting (8)drywall (4)woodworking (2)water damage restoration (2)

01/18/2021

Very well. We know we can trust Kevin and Shamrock to do a precise and perfect finish.

Description of Work
Repair damage to ceiling from water. Fully paint one room.

Category water damage restoration,interior painters

Work Completed On 12/24/2020

12/30/2020

Kevin did a great job. The room was very cramped due to ongoing renovations, but he did an excellent job despite the conditions. I would definitely hire again if we need more wallpapering.

Description of Work
Wallpapering an accent wall

Work Completed On 12/04/2020

10/10/2020

Kevin was great. He wallpapered my bathroom that has lots of corners (window, tub, alcove for vanity). Workmanship was top notch. I would definitely hire Kevin again.

Description of Work
Wallpaper Bathroom

Category wallpaper,woodworking

Work Completed On 10/09/2020

Review for Shamrock Painting & Wallpapering - 2888 Grand Concourse, Bronx, NY - 38937760

09/23/2020

Fabulous!!! The wallpaper is in my foyer and it looks perfect. Im so happy and it looks totally flawless. Very professional and I recommend Shamrock Services. You won't be disappointed.

Description of Work
Wallpapering

Work Completed On 09/23/2020

09/23/2020

Superb. Kevin is a consummate professional and he did an absolutely beautiful job. He was courteous and prompt and a fabulous, compassionate communicator and his work is second to none. I would hire him again in a second.

Description of Work
Wallpaper installation

Work Completed On 09/23/2020

09/14/2020

Kevin did a great job. Worked in our small space. Always kept his mask on when around us and most importantly, expertly removed our existing paper and installed the new paper. Our kids are so excited about their new room!

Description of Work
Wallpapering

Work Completed On 09/04/2020

Review for Shamrock Painting & Wallpapering - 2888 Grand Concourse, Bronx, NY - 38879613

09/14/2020

Kevin did a beautiful job with the two bedrooms and two bathrooms I hired him for — he painted the ceilings, trim, and walls and left these rooms looking better than they did when I first bought my apartment. And he was able to handle an atypical wallpaper so that it came out looking really lovely. Would hire him again in a heartbeat.

Description of Work
Interior painting and accent wallpaper

Category wallpaper,interior painters

Work Completed On 09/24/2020

Review for Shamrock Painting & Wallpapering - 2888 Grand Concourse, Bronx, NY - 38901970

08/24/2020

Kevin did a beautiful job putting up delicate wallpaper with a geometric design in our dining room. In addition to being difficult wallpaper, the room has multiple arches that he had to work around. He was attentive to the detail and took his time to make sure the job was done right. A previous person that we hired was unable to do the job correctly and wasted 4 rolls of wallpaper in the process, ...

Description of Work
Wallpapering and painting

Category wallpaper removal,wallpaper,interior painters

Work Completed On 08/13/2020

Review for Shamrock Painting & Wallpapering - 2888 Grand Concourse, Bronx, NY - 38830335

08/16/2020

Kevin was professional and easy to work with! He put up temporary wallpaper in our bedroom and it looks fantastic. Best price too. Would recommend his services.

Description of Work
Temporary Wallpaper

Work Completed On 08/16/2020

11/27/2019

Kevin was great. He arrived on time and fully equip to work. The wallpaper looks amazing down to the very last detail. I love how the outlets fully line up with the pattern on the rest of the wall. I would highly recommend him for wallpaper installation.

Description of Work
Wallpaper installation

Work Completed On 10/01/2019

Review for Shamrock Painting & Wallpapering - 2888 Grand Concourse, Bronx, NY - 38257388

Residential & commercial painting. Plastering & skim coating. Wallpapering, wallpaper removal. Decorative painting finishes. Also carpentry and floor sanding.

Selling wallpaper & paint.

PayPal, Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover