Prestige Family Construction Inc

Founded 2012 • With Angi since July 2012

4.2

1640 Overing St 54

Bronx, NY 10461

We are a construction company and we can do anything from interior work such as basement, bathrooms etc to exterior work such additions. We are a reliable company that likes to be on time on all job sites and likes to keep the consumer happy and inform on everything that is being done on there

06/16/2014

Robert C.

Pablo walked off the job after making a terrible mistake. He cut a hole in a cement floor in my office. I had to put plastic up to wall off the space to keep the cement dust from getting in. Instead of leaving the plastic seal, he broke the seal and walked back and forth through the hole, which made the plastic fall down. I now have cement dust all over my office items and instead of cleaning it up, he walked off the job. He said he’d be back last Saturday to clean up the dust, and I waited for him all day. He didn’t show up. I called him 3-4 times on Saturday to see what was going on. He left the dust and the job unfinished. He also took the excess material off the site -- which I had paid for.

Description of Work
I bought a big deal for $299 for a General Contractor for a Day.

Category handyman service, remodeling, home remodeling, basement remodeling

06/10/2014

Caren S.

Estimates given for the job was three times more than the company we decided to use.

Description of Work
Gave an estimate that was overly expensive

05/15/2014

Tony L.

Description of Work
First, the owner broke an appointment without calling. Then when he did show up he gave me such a lowball estimate that I was suspicious. So he promised to return with a catalog showing me the cabinets he was talking about. That was mid-March and I'm still waiting.

04/30/2014

Veronique P.

They were efficient, hard working and very skilled in all fields. I found them to be great problem solvers with unexpected issues which were to be expected in a pre-war building. Their whole crew is very personable and courteous. They were very respectful of our space and always organized and cleaned up at the end of the day. They also take great pride in their work which was refreshing. I will always recommend them in the future, and actually already have!

Description of Work
This was a kitchen renovation where Prestige Family Construction took the project from demolition to the final touches.

04/05/2014

Shona P.

I scheduled an appointment with them for last Thursday, but they did not show up and did not call to tell me that they were not able to make the appointment. I tried contacting them at several different numbers and finally got into contact with them. They said that they could come today at noon, so we made another appointment for this time. However, it is already past our appointment time and we have not heard from them. I have tried to call them several times and it just goes straight to their voicemail.

Description of Work
I purchased a Big Deal with this provider, but I was unable to use the deal.

Category remodeling

We re-schedule with the customer and took a look at the work that she wanted and made an appointment for next day to complete, we went there the next morning and her tenant didn't open the door for us. We spoke with customer that evening and explain to het that her tenant didn't open the door for us but customer kept stating that no one showed up we went back and forth with this discussion, so I ask if there was any way that we could make her happy and come back another day when she was there but customer refused. We tried to please the customer but she didn't lets us.

02/21/2014

Jo-Ann F.

He remodeled the kitchen. He was professional and took care of tasks that weren't necessarily his responsibility. Repaired the pipes in the kitchen sink. Didn't hurry through the job. Excellent work.

Description of Work
Kitchen remodel

Category home remodeling

01/27/2014

Charles B.

Pablo is extremely responsive, thoughtful, and inventive. I purchased eight hours of his services through an Angie's List deal and had him do a number of things in my home. He excelled at each and every one of them. Even with the more difficult jobs, he did not give up until he competed them. His expertise in carpentry, plastering, and a range of other skills shines through. I have since hired Pablo to hang a very difficult chandelier for me, and I plan on using him in the future.

Description of Work
Fixed electrical issues, hung a chandelier, and installed TV wiring behind a wall.

Category electrician, lighting, remodeling

01/16/2014

Veronika K.

Met Pablo before job started,He was well mannered and up front with quotes and what services he would provide. He showed up the next day on time and got right to work. My wife and I were so pleased with the outcome. It tuned out very beautiful really Elegant.We have talked about other jobs we want to do on our house,He took the time to explain all the details on our future plans. We were very satisfied.

Description of Work
Placement of Back splash in my kitchen.

Category ceramic tile, remodeling

10/08/2013

Lasalle A.

On 9/20/13, Prestige Family Construction worked on neighbor's house which is attached to mine. Prestige did pointing using electrical equipment to dig out all cement between bricks, creating tremendous amounts of sandy and gravely dust. I was never alerted that this work was going to be done; luckily I was at home when they started and when I saw the heavy dust I quickly protected my air conditioner as best I could and closed all my windows. I asked the principal (Pablo) why he didn't ring my doorbell to alert me; he said he had done so. Unfortunately for him, I have cameras -- he lied. At end of first day, one of the workers came on to my porch, turned on my water and pretended to be washing down my porch when I noticed that he wasn't actually spending much time on the back of my house at all but was actually washing down the walls, windows, and door of their work site. He said he was sorry when he knew I caught him but continued nevertheless using my water. I then went out on my porch and snatched my hose from him -- again he said he was sorry. When I complained to the principal, he was flippant and arrogant and proceeded to give me $20 saying that was enough for all the water the worker would have used anyway. I declined and said when my bill comes in, he will hear from me. He further said when all the work was done he would personally wash down the back of my house and porch and leave the area really clean. The second day when they finished up the work, still creating some dust, they hosed down their work site and left mine dirty; in washing down neighbors porch they seemed to have pointed the hose in the direction of my house and porch because there was a lot of red dust water on my porch. I caught them leaving, I stopped them, and told them they have to wash down my porch first; they did limiting it to area only where there was red water. So again, the principal lied.

Description of Work
They did service at my neighbors.

Category concrete repair

07/23/2013

DENNIS D.

Pablo is very friendly and accommodating. His work is neat and clean. He is in the process of putting a fence in the backyard. We already made plans for him to do work at a different location.

Description of Work
Painted apartment, installed new fan in bathroom, installed new medicine cabinet, built closet in bedroom, repaired walls. He took away all garbage (even garbage that was not his).

Category remodeling, interior painters

We did notify these neighbor, my customer advise me about this particular neighbor. We do not like negative publicity but it seams that some people do not have the curtsey to speak face to face. I never met this neighbor and here she is providing a negative an un call for review on my page. All my company stand for is to keep good and professional quality work.

08/04/2012

Petronila D.

Mr. Roman and his workers were very professional, sociable and prompt. He was so wonderful! He has been hired for another job also. Excellent work.

Description of Work
Sanded and restored wood floors. Installed 18 hi hat lights, 2 ceiling fans, 2 bathroom sinks, granite window sills. Installed sliding shelves in kitchen cabinets, etc.

Category hardwood floor, lighting, plumbing, remodeling, ceiling fans, marble & granite, home remodeling

GTM Contracting Inc.

We are a locally owned and operated company, that values honesty and integrity and treats your home or business as if it's our own. We offer of quality asbestos abatement and mold removal services. You will find us to be competitively priced, with close attention to the details of each and every project that we are involved with. We look forward to building lasting relationships and guarantee your satisfaction! -A pre-qualified Asbestos contractor with HPD (Housing Preservation & Development) NYC. -A pre-qualified Lead contractor with HPD (Housing Preservation & Development) NYC. -Work all over New York State and the Five Boroughs.

Quality Home Inspection Services LLC

Offering exceptional service and personalized attention, Quality Home Inspection Services LLC, and associates has been serving New Jersey with a wide range of Inspection services for over 25 plus years. Backed by both industry-specific and construction-related knowledge, we offer our client’s an in-depth understanding of the housing inspection industry that exceeds that of any of our competitor’s. By personalizing the inspection needs for your next home or apartment, we look for creative solutions that are sure to meet all of your needs. General Inspections, Home Inspections, Commercial Inspection, Limited Inspections, WDI Inspections, Lead Inspections, Risk Assessments, Sewer Scope Inspections, Radon Inspection, Condo Inspection, Apartment Inspection, Move-out Inspection, Move-In inspection, and more.

2022 Super Service Award

Offers Coupon

Bright Stone NY Construction, Corp.

We offer quality and affordable concrete services.

Basement remodel, bathroom remodels, carpet installation, EPA certify, framing, windows, sidings roofing, gutters and down spouts & ceramic floors.

Asbestos removal.