Patrick Moving & Storage

Founded 2007 • With Angi since February 2006

3403 Boston Road

Bronx, NY 10469

Established in 2007 and recognized as The Angie’s List SUPER SERVICE AWARD WINNER-4 YEARS IN A ROW! Patrick Moving & Storage is the most reliable provider for your home or business and we have carefully crafted the perfect niche in the New York and Metropolitan market. First and foremost, we are a family owned and locally operated company. This means that we know our neighbors, we respect the community, and we've got a solid reputation. Additional DBA - Patrick Moving & Delivery Co Inc....

06/15/2020

Sitembile S.

Patrick is a wonderful owner. However he has a son who was very disrespectful to my senior citizen father On Moving Day. My father asked him to place an air conditioner in the car and he refused. When I tried to talk to him about it he was very rude. I offered to pay Extra money he refused. He did not want to speak to me and I ended up having to call his father Patrick on the phone who attempted to apologize for his behavior. This was my second time using Patrick storage. The first time was a great experience. But his son ruined the Second time around. The other men who worked that day tried their best to work twice as hard to make up for the disrespect that their colleague showed me that day and I was grateful to them and gave them each a $60 tip but the son whose name I believe is also Patrick got $0.

Description of Work
In state moving things from storage facility to apartment

12/13/2019

Jo-Ann F.

They were great and very efficient. I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
They moved some furniture for me at my home.

08/22/2019

Donna R.

They did a fantastic job. They wrap the furniture very securely and they did the job in a small amount of time. They were personable and friendly. They did the same thing in my sister's house.

Description of Work
The moved a bedroom set from Bronx to Hopewell Junction. New York.

07/01/2019

ANDREA M.

The move went great - movers were on time and got everything moved to the new apartment by the 2pm cutoff. The price seemed fair - for NYC. And, in most cases I think a mover is necessary in Manhattan there are all kinds of building rules and paperwork required - the mover took care of it all.

Description of Work
Move recent college grad from room in apartment to own apartment.

12/31/2018

Alexander R.

Peter and his 2 fellow movers were excellent in every way. The move was quick and not one fragile item was broken. I definately recommend Patrick Moving and Storage. 5 out of 5.

Description of Work
Moving from the Bronx to Weschester county.

07/09/2018

Deirdre H.

Thank you to the crew at Patrick Movers. Their professionalism, promptness and great work ethic (in extreme heat) made our move go very smoothly with less stress. Because of our experience, we rate you as a premiere moving service in the NY/NJ/CT area and we wouldn't hesitate to recommend you to others requiring moving services.

Description of Work
Out-of-state move

05/18/2018

Aishah S.

The job from beginning to end was exceptional and went extremely well. First of all, pictures were sent to Mr. Everton Patrick in order for him to see the amount of stuff that was in the apartment so that he could set a price for the move. Patrick is an extremely honest, respectful, knowledgeable, and very professional businessman who is very decent to his customers. As agreed upon, his 3 movers arrived promptly at 9am the day of the move. To prepare for the move, My daughter packed and organized all of her belongings in labelled boxes and containers. The movers graciously dismantled her queen size captain storage - bed and carefully wrapped various pieced of her furniture. The 3 men were extremely polite, respectful, and professional with a phenomenal work ethic. They worked swiftly and efficiently loading the truck in a very organized manner. Once they arrived at the storage facility in Westchester County, the process of unloading the truck and neatly packing all of her belongings into the storage unit went very smoothly. The men started at 9am and the move was completed by 2pm with no glitches to the move or damage to anything. My daughter was thoroughly impressed with the entire moving process from beginning to end. The Move was a real JOY, and it was FANTASTIC to do business with Patrick and his 3 movers. This company is truly a top-of-the-line company. We were totally impressed and satisfied with the owner's and movers' focused approach to their work and their interactions with customers. We highly recommend Patrick Moving & Storage Company for our family/ friends / and Angie List Member. In addition, we most definitely plan to use this company for all of our future moving needs.

Description of Work
All of the personal effects and furniture in my daughter's 2 bedroom apartment in Brooklyn, NY had to be moved to a storage facility in Westchester, NY. My daughter's apartment was on the top floor of a brownstone. So the movers had to walk up and down 3 flights of stairs numerous times in order to empty the apartment.

10/23/2017

Edward L.

these guys are very efficient and quick no complaints they just do the job

Description of Work
moving my apartment

09/30/2017

joan S.

Wonderfully!!! Extremely punctually at every stage of the move! Two really nice young men packed my furniture, clothing, trinkets, etc. very carefully in "zip-quick" time. They assembled cartons which Patrick's supplied, resulting in 83 boxes plus protectively wrapped furniture. They moved all my possessions into my new apartment, following a drawing I had given them to show what went where. They were extremely courteous and professional. Nothing was damaged from among 83 boxes, antique furniture and large mirrors! I was nervous about certain items, including an expensive power wheelchair, but my worries were unfounded!

Description of Work
I was making an interstate move from NYC to Maryland to be very close to my mom. I chose Patrick's based on their reviews, and because all the people I spoke with were extremely helpful and pleasant. Mr. Patrick himself came and evaluated what the move would cost, and gave me a written binding agreement. This meant that, unlike some of the other companies, I did not have to worry about hidden costs or trouble at the delivery end. The cost was very reasonable; it included packing, which I couldn't have done myself (without the help of many, many, many friends!

08/31/2017

Julie B.

Fantastic. Exceeded my expectations at every level. Best move ever. Cannot recommend highly enough. Prompt, courteous, diligent -- both on site crew and office staff a complete pleasure to work with. Cleaned up completely.

Description of Work
Move out from 2 bedroom NYC apartment to Westchester County. Some items packed for storage.

08/28/2017

Diana O.

These guys are awesome. They showed up on time. They are so professional and fun to work with. They took great care to make sure all my things were packaged and protected. They have a great system on how they work as a team. They completed the job in the exact amount of time I paid for services. NO SLACKERS HERE!!!! Great experience and highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Moving a 3 bdrm, 2 bthrm house

07/20/2017

Daniel P.

These guys were fantastic. Professional, courteous, clean, organized, and very friendly.

Description of Work
Moved from a 2BR in Washington Heights in NYC to a house in Somers in Westchester. Even had to unload and go load more stuff from my parents house close by.

07/15/2017

Perry S.

It went very well they wrapped up everything that was fragile or need to be handled with care.They were very professional I was pleased with their work.

Description of Work
Two bedroom apartment in a private house on the second floor

07/08/2017

Susan&Jonathan D.

Went well. Some furniture was damaged along with some marks on the wall. Furniture was not in great shape. But they did wrap many items without extra charges. That was a plus. Moving blankets were free as well

Description of Work
Moving to a new home

07/03/2017

Jason S.

Perfection. I was incredibly impressed.

Description of Work
Moving an apartment worth of belongings from a business storage space to a condo.

05/15/2017

Rise G.

The movers wrapped and handled everything carefully. They were courteous, friendly and professional and got the job done quickly. The price (very reasonable) I was previously quoted was honored. They were running a bit late due to traffic but called to let me know, which I appreciated. I would not hesitate to hire them again.

Description of Work
I needed to have a few items, mainly vintage furniture, moved from one apartment to another.

04/19/2017

Stephanie W.

The move went smoothly. The men were professional and friendly. They were fast and completed the work within the estimated time frame.

Description of Work
Move from one condo to another. Take apart and reassemble items. Used padding where necessary. Took extra care with my heirloom sewing machine. I

03/28/2017

Alexandre G.

A team of 4 (Emmanuel, TJ, Chris and Rome) arrived on time - they worked fast, were professional and careful with all items being moved. Very friendly team, had nothing but a great experience with them, and happy to have found them on Angie's List. Also worth noting that the interactions with the head office leading up to the move were great as well, they were very responsive and helpful when we were comparing various quotes. Moving's not that fun, so I don't want to move again, but if I had to would hire them again without thinking about it twice.

Description of Work
We moved from the city to Westchester

12/08/2016

Jean B.

The two men arrived exactly on time, took great care to wrap the hutch in order to protect it well. They were extremely pleasant to deal with. I highly recommend them and would certainly hire them again if I need anything moved.

Description of Work
I needed a large hand-carved hutch cupboard moved from NJ to the Bronx.

11/28/2016

Kristianne T.

Process was smooth, when they were done and it came down to paying, they wanted me to pay the toll $$ they spent on coming to my location. This was never discussed, so I expressed if i had known this i wouldnt have hired them. They waived the fee and i paid the flat rate that was originally discussed.

Description of Work
Moving my 1 bedroom apartment furniture only

11/10/2016

Helene G.

The service was excellent and the workers were very nice.

Description of Work
They unloaded my POD and moved all of the furniture and boxes into my house.

10/13/2016

Martin H.

Great guys! Very courteous and careful with our furniture and stuff. Wrapped everything to prevent damage.

Description of Work
Moved our stuff from storage unit and apartment to new house.

08/27/2016

T J D.

I joined Angie's list to find a mover and I chose this company because of the great reviews. Normally I would not post a bad review but I did not someone else to go through what we went through. The guys were very nice but - an hour late to start, took twice as long as expected (so it cost nearly twice as much as expected), they did not follow instructions (They packed up a whole large section of the garage that was suppossed to stay. As a result there was no more room in the truck. We had to make ELEVEN separate trips in my minivan over the next two days to bring items back up and our things to the Bronx.), they damaged my dining room table, forgot the screws for the beds so the beds could not set them up at the apartment, ... There's more but I think you get the picture. Thank you.

Description of Work
Move from Westchester to the Bronx

08/25/2016

Blaine W.

They were punctual, courteous, and professional. Despite the obstacle of the street leading to the pick up being closed they were able to complete the job quickly and for a reasonable price. I plan to use them again.

Description of Work
The provider moved a refrigerator, stove and armoire for me. It was a difficult situation because the street leading to the pick up was closed for construction.

08/01/2016

Samuel K.

Overall, it was a good experience. I purchased the Angie's List deal and have no regrets. They were generally polite, courteous, and flexible. They worked hard, especially with having to move out of a unit with 2 flights of stairs. The moving in was much easier as there was an elevator. There were a few things that could have been better. They were about an hour late (due to traffic). During the move, one person rested by sitting on an expensive office chair in the truck. They left a lot of little things that I had to go back for. They left some garbage from the plastic shrink wrap that I had to go back and clean. These were minor things for me, but it might annoy others. After paying $654 for the coupon, they added another hour ($150), an additional stop ($150), and toll. After tip, it ended up being about $1000 for a 6 hour move.

Description of Work
Move for a 1200 sq/ft 3 br. condo to another condo with another stop to store some furniture.

Category moving companies

Thank you for the opportunity to assist you with the move and please keep us in mind for the future.