Infinity Moving & Storage Inc - NYC

Founded 2000 • With Angi since April 2010

2.2

Additional DBAs - Infinity Moving, Infinity Moving & Storage. Cost is determined by the job. Family owned & operated. Additional phone - (718) 292-0030. Additional email - ross@infinitymoving.com....

Relocating is much easier when you hire Samonas Prime Moving Storage to help you. Even when you're just moving across town, we provide complete local moving services. From storage containers to reassembly of larger furniture, we do the work that saves you the time and effort. Moving to another state or across the country comes with a completely different set of concerns. We handle all of your long distance moving services that include shrink wrapping furniture and safely transporting your automobiles. You don't have to build a storage shed to have that extra room you need. Instead, let us provide you with mobile and warehouse storage. Containers and units are available in a variety of sizes to accommodate your belongings. To request a free estimate for any of our services, call us at (631) 821-1438.

Hello were Xcellent movers LLC we have been operating our moving services the past 4 years. We specialize in local,cross country, and piano moving. We go above and beyond to make sure you are fully satisfied because that is what is most important to us! We look forward to hearing from you and setting up a free estimate!

Relocators Service Inc. is a family owned & operated business. Along side of our literal parent company "Sisters In Charge", we are Americas first one stop shop when it comes to anything pertaining to Moving & Relocation, Storage, Whole House Clean-Outs, Estate & Tag sales.

04/26/2016

04/05/2015

great service, great value. very responsive and professional, they came on time when many movers didnt want to show up or try to outrageously over charge me for a last minute move. i will use them again.

Description of Work
last minute move

11/11/2013

a day prior to the move, their office called us confirming the time and asked if we are ready for the move, since my in laws are the type of people that likes to pack their luggage before even booking a flight, we start a day early and loaded up all our cars and brought my in laws to my house on the day of move, our movers arrives on time, the foreman Adrian quickly introduce himself and his team ...

Description of Work
My husband hired Infinity & storage his parents's 2 bedroom home from CT to NY. Since they are not moving too far away we loaded our SUV with linen and clothes and let the mover deal with all the furniture and heavier items.

02/27/2013

they broke furniture and lost one item of furniture

Description of Work
move from RI to Colorado furniture is packed poorly on the truck resulting in broken items also one article of furniture was delivered to NEVADA and returned to NY I never got it they lost it Still fighting the claims dept they suck big time.

02/21/2013

On January 15th, 2010 Infinity Moving and Storage came to our home located at 103 North Lewis, Saline Michigan and moved our furniture from our home to a storage facility in Saline. Prior to us moving our furniture to storage I called about a half dozen insurance companies and there was none that would sell insurance once the furniture is in the transit part of the move. Therefore my furniture was...

Description of Work
Wrapped, Packed and Moved my furniture and other personal possessions from Michigan to Texas

Category moving companies,storage units

Residential & commercial relocation, moving & storage.

car transport