HOME DEPOT

1806 E GUN HILL RD

Bronx, NY 10469

06/03/2017

Susan L.

I would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
They did the basement lighting.

Category lighting

06/05/2012

LORNA E.

They were a bit pricey but the work was done well.

Description of Work
They installed 5 window for me in my home.

Category replacement windows

03/08/2011

Mary Anne M.

Salesperson visited home and put a heatlamp behind sample window to show how windows was insulated which was fine and which sold us, as did the price. Next came the sizing and that team was nice, fine, came and went. Next came the installers, nice guys but the first team got the wrong measurements, so had to come back in two weeks with new windows. OK fine. The big item they neglect to tell you is that the frame for each window is HUGE and eats up at least another 5% of your glass area, so less light gets through. Also, the screens are not slidable so you have to take out the whole screen to let a moth out of the window. The installers would probably do better with a different outfit. At least no leaks. Following installation we wanted answers about someting ( I am a bit hazy on the details) called the sales person who gave us the regional reps name and number, no response after three calls.

Description of Work
This service happened a while ago, hopefully service is better, as well as the product. We had 4 standard sized windows replaced.

Category remodeling, replacement windows

05/17/2010

paul S.

After my initial consultation with the sales person from Home Depot and his measurements and estimates of the work that needed to be done I spent three weeks getting estimates from other companies. When I decided that I would give HD the contract the same person came back and went over everything again including the estimates. At that time I also chose the type of shingle I wanted. I was told the work would begin in two and a half to three weeks. About three to four weeks later another field coordinator came out to take more measurements and go over more details of the work. No time was given to me on when the work would begin. Another three or so weeks go by. During this time I have called numerous times to the contract coordinator (yet another person) and the people I have been dealing with to try to get some answers to what is going on. I get no answers. Roughly seven to eight weeks after the original contract was signed ANOTHER sales person calls me and tells me that there is a discrepancy between the original measurements and the later measurements and that it's going to cost me an additional $3,500. When I said this was not ok he told me that he would get back to me after 'consulting' with his people. When he did finally get back to me...a week later...I was happily informed it would be only $3,400 dollars more. At this point I canceled my contract entirely and was told that as it was their mistake I would be refunded all the money that I had been charged and had been put on the HD credit card. I am still waiting to see how that goes. It seems a classic case to me of 'the left hand has no idea what the right hand is doing'. Whenever I spoke to anyone involved with the job they told me that they would have to speak to someone else to give me any kind of answer. The whole thing was a nightmare and I would warn anyone thinking to do their work through Home Depot to think long and hard about it.

Description of Work
Actual service was never performed as I canceled my contract before work began

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, roofing

05/18/2007

JOHN C.

They did a good job and I was pleased with the service. I would recommend them to other people. They were friendly and very knowledgeable. I think they are a great company. The price for the service was reasonable.

Description of Work
They came out and installed an air conditioning compressor for us on the outside of our 3100 square foot home.

02/17/2006

THEY TOOK CARE OF EVERYTHING. THE DESIGN, CABINETS AND SINK. IT TOOK ABOUT A MONTH TO GET IT ALL CORRECT. THEY HAD TO KEEP COMING OUT, AND THE LABOR COST WAS VERY HIGH. IN SPITE OF EVERYTHING I AM HAPPY WITH THE KITCHEN NOW, IT LOOKS GOOD.

Description of Work
REMODELED KITCHEN.

Category home remodeling, home improvement stores

ANDREA N.

IT WAS A GREAT EXPERIENCE TO BE ABLE TO WORK WITH SOMEONE AND REDESIGN THE WHOLE KITCHEN. I GOT EXACTLY THE THINGS THAT I WANTED AND NEEDED AND THERE HAVE BEEN NO PROBLEMS WITH ANY OF THE WORK.

Description of Work
REMODELED KITCHEN

02/17/2006

THEY SAID IT WOULD TAKE THREE WEEKS TO COMPLETE THIS JOB. INSTEAD THEY DID IT IN A WEEK. WHEN I SAW THE FINISHED PRODUCT AND IT BROUGHT TEARS TO MY EYES BECAUSE IT WAS SO BEAUTIFUL.

Description of Work
INSTALLED NEW TOILET, BATHTUB AND WOOD SHELVES

02/17/2006

I NEEDED TO HAVE THE ENTIRE ROOF TORN OFF AND REPLACED, THESE GUYS GOT IT DONE IN RECORD TIME. EVERYONE WAS SO FRIENDLY, IT FELT LIKE I HAD KNOWN THEM FOR YEARS. THE LIFETIME WARRANTY OPTION IS GREAT AND WAS EXPLAINED IN DETAIL

Description of Work
REPLACED ROOF.

02/06/2006

I WAS SATISFIED WITH THE JOB THEY DID ON MY TWO ROOMS OF CARPET. I MOVED MOST OF THE FURNITURE OUT BUT THEY HELPED WITH THE LARGER HEAVY PIECES AND THE CARPET LOOKS AMAZING.

Description of Work
INSTALLED NEW CARPET IN TWO ROOMS.

02/06/2006

Karen G.

I WAS PLEASED WITH THE SERVICE I RECEIVED FROM THIS COMPANY. THE COLOR AND STYLE OF CARPET I CHOSE REALLY COMPLIMENTS MY FURNITURE IN THE LIVING ROOM.

Description of Work
INSTALLED CARPET IN ONE ROOM.

01/30/2006

IT WAS A LITTLE MORE THAN I WAS EXPECTING TO PAY, BUT THE QUALITY OF WORK WAS GOOD. THEY HAD THE JOB DONE MUCH FASTER THAN I EXPECTED AND ALL THE CREW WAS VERY NICE.

Description of Work
REMOVED AND REPLACED ROOF

01/30/2006

I AM VERY UPSET WITH THIS COMPANY. THE WORKERS INSTALLED THE TRAIN SYSTEM IN A PROFESSIONAL MANNER, BUT STOLE SOME OF MY TOOLS OUT OF THE SHED. I WAS SATISFIED WITH THE SERVICES PROVIDED.

Description of Work
INSTALLED A TRAIN SYSTEM.

01/30/2006

I THINK THEY WERE GOOD, BUT THEIR PRICES WERE HIGHER THAN EVERYONE ELSE. ONE THING THAT IS GREAT ABOUT THEM IS THE WARRANTY THEY GAVE ME. I AM HAPPY WITH THEM.

Description of Work
THEY INSTALLED A NEW BOILER.

01/30/2006

HOME DEPOT DID A GREAT JOB. THE ONLY THING I DIDN'T LIKE WAS THAT THEY DIDN'T HAUL AWAY THE OLD STUFF, BUT THEY DID CLEAN EVERYTHING UP. THEY WERE VERY PROFESSIONAL AND PLEASANT TO DO BUSINESS WITH.

Description of Work
NEW FURNACE AND HOT WATER HEATER

01/30/2006

THEY DID A GREAT JOB ON THE KITCHEN. THE SERVICE PEOPLE WERE VERY INFORMATIVE AND ANSWERED ALL MY QUESTIONS BEFORE HAND. THIS COMPANY IS VERY HELPFUL AND VERY RELIABLE.

Description of Work
KNOCKED DOWN THE CEILING IN THE KITCHEN, AND TOOK DOWN THE DIVIDER IN TWO ROOMS TO MAKE THE KITCHEN BIGGER.

01/30/2006

I WAS VERY IMPRESSED WHEN I SAW MY BATHROOM WHEN IT WAS FINISHED. THEY DID A VERY WONDERFUL JOB AND CHARGED ME A VERY REASONABLE PRICE. I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEM.

Description of Work
BATHROOM REMODELED.

01/26/2006

I WOULD SAY THEY WERE VERY FAVORABLE. THEY WERE EXCELLENT ON ALL POINTS. THEY WERE RECOMMENDED AND WORKED WELL. 100% OF THE MATERIAL THEY SUPPLIED WAS OF GOOD QUALITY, AND WHENEVER THERE WAS SOME SMALL PROBLEM AND I CALLED THEM, THEY WERE VERY RESPONSIVE.

Description of Work
THEY DID CABINET AND VANITY INSTALLATION.

Category remodeling

01/06/2006

KRYSTLE T.

THEY WERE VERY RESPONSIVE. I CALLED AND THEY CAME OUT THE VERY NEXT DAY. THEY SHOWED UP ON TIME AND WERE VERY PROFESSIONAL. THE GUY THAT CAME OUT WAS VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE.

Description of Work
REPAIRED CENTRAL AIR UNIT (CONDENSER).

12/19/2005

I FEEL THAT THEY NEED A LITTLE WORK WITH THE WAY THAT THEY DO IT BECAUSE IT TOOK THEM TWO DAYS TO GET THE WORK DONE. THEY HAD TO GO AND DO THIS, AND THEY WEREN'T ON TIME. IF THEY WANT TO COME TO A NEIGHBORHOOD LIKE THE BRONX, THEY SHOULD ENCOURAGE THE PEOPLE TO WEAR A UNIFORM. WHEN THEY CAME OVER THEY WEREN'T IN THEIR NORMAL COLORS LIKE THE ORANGE AND BLACK. THEY WERE IN GREEN OR SOMETHING.

Description of Work
WE'VE GOTTEN TWO DOORS AND HOME CARPENTRY IN THREE ROOMS.

Category remodeling

12/19/2005

EVERYTHING WORKED OUT GOOD. I WAS HAPPY WITH THE WHOLE EXPERIENCE. IT WAS ALL DONE IN ONE DAY AND ON TIME.

Description of Work
THEY INSTALLED 3 INTERIOR DOORS DOWNSTAIRS.

Category doors

Carol F.

THEY ORDERED THE WRONG DOOR SO THEY GAVE US A NEW DOOR FOR THE SAME PRICE SO WE HAD TO WAIT EXTRA TIME FOR THAT SO THEY HAD TO MAKE UP FOR IT. THEY GAVE US A BETTER DOOR FOR THE SAME PRICE. WE LIKE OUR DOOR, BUT THE PROCESS OF GETTING THE DOOR INTO THE STORE AND GETTING THE PERSON TO COME AND INSTALL IT WAS A HASSLE. IT JUST TOOK A LOT OF PHONE CALLS AND THAT KIND OF THING.

Description of Work
A NEW DOOR WAS INSTALLED.

Category doors

10/18/2005

ANGELA C.

SO FAR, I AM VERY PLEASED WITH MY NEW CARPET. IT APPEARS TO BE OF GOOD QUALITY. THE SELECTION HOME DEPOT HAD WAS VERY LARGE. THE WORKERS WERE KNOWLEDGEABLE, FRIENDLY AND PROFESSIONAL. THE CARPET WAS DELIVERED AND INSTALLED AS PROMISED,

Description of Work
I PURCHASED A NEW CARPET AND PADDING FROM HOME DEPOT AND HAD THEM REMOVED THE OLD CARPET AND INSTALL THE NEW CARPET.

D.P. Fredankey Painters LLC

We specialize in interior painting services, staining, cabinet painting, drywall and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call -or- click to schedule an estimate today!

Mw7 services

We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in Locksmith services; We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

Elite Group Construction LLC

Elite Group Construction has the solution to all your residential chimney repair needs. Our skilled chimney technicians and masons have years of quality experience and provide excellent repairing and servicing of all types of fireplaces around New York at a reasonable rate. Our comprehensive services are designed to meet your needs. From chimney installation, chimney repair to replacing caps and dampers, Elite Group Construction is the right choice for you.

Offers Coupon

APPLIANCE SALES, ELECTRONICS, FLOORING, FURNITURE, GARDEN CENTER, HAND TOOLS, HEATING & COOLING, HOME DECOR, KITCHEN AND BATH, LIGHTING, CEILING FANS, OUTDOOR LIVING, OUTDOOR POWER EQUIPMENT, STORAGE, ORGANIZATION