Global Hill Construction Corp.

Founded 2007 • With Angi since May 2011

3.8

Global Hill Construction Corporation is leading in Construction business from 1992 in New York. Now in 2007 it expanded business, and registered in Connecticut State. Free Estimate, 24/7 Service, Free Green Report of Energy Saving, No Trip Charges....

KK&M Ironworks Inc

KKM Ironworks Inc a professional iron works company for over 20 years in Brooklyn, NY that specializes in custom Fire Escape Fabrications and Installations throughout the Tri-State (NY, NJ, CT) and some PA areas. All your ironwork needs can be addressed promptly and efficiently. We are a full-service ironworks company committed to maintaining a high quality of craftmanship, quick delivery, and reasonable prices. We are also NYC’s PREMIER cellar door manufacturer … and SHIP our custom fabricated cellar doors Nationwide!

Advant Engineering Home Inspection

I'm a licensed engineer in CT & NY, and do Home Inspections, Structural Inspection, Foundation Inspection, & Engineering Analysis A home is the most expensive thing you will purchase, and I am professionally qualified to empower you to make a wise decision. Bronx Science, Carnegie Mellon, UConn graduate. ICC Certified Structural Inspector ICC Certified Mechanical (Fuel/Gas) Inspector ICC Certified Welding Inspector AWS Certified Welding Inspector Please check my reviews: https://www.homeadvisor.com/rated.advanthomeinspections.96784788.html

Offers by Advant Engineering Home Inspection on Angi
KingsPenn Service LLC.

KingsPenn Services, committed to satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We operate in excellence, while delivering great customer service! Please call or email to schedule an estimate today! Quality Covered at every point of the project🎨

07/02/2017

It din't go well. Shoodi asked to be paid in cash. That is what untrustworthy people usually do. Don't hire these guys. I am reporting this one, you don't come into people houses, break things, steal, get paid and them sho no responsibility for your shabby and rushed job.

Description of Work
Shoodi bought a worker to my house that did the majority of the work. It was sloppy and rushed. Shoodi tried to change the time he was scheduled to do the work to Friday. I was already booked with previous engagements. He agreed to 9am Saturday, then texted he would be at my home by 10 am and didn't show up until after 10:30 am. They broke my handle to my screen door and have not fixed or replaced it. The worker walked off with my floor paint, so they stole it.

Category house painters,interior painters,doors,driveway pavers,foundation repair

05/06/2013

I sent them an e-mail and never heard from them. So I can't rate them on anything but responsiveness which was non-exsistent.

Description of Work
none

Category masonry,driveway pavers

Hi [Member Name Removed], I am sorry your email must have gone to Spam folder. If you are still looking for assistance please email us at info at ghcny.com Thanks. Max

10/17/2011

We haven’t hired them yet but they gave us the estimate not long after we asked for it. There was an older gentleman and two younger men. The older man was aloof but one of the younger men was very friendly and attentive. We got other quotes as well so I'm not sure yet if we'll use them.

Description of Work
Global Hill Construction Corp gave us a quote for an asphalt driveway.

Category driveway pavers

Thank you for your feedback, we will take your comments in serious considerations to improve our service.

05/07/2011

We contact a lot of construction companies. All of them are good but they were not up to mark. Fortunately, we got this company. They are really educated and fully experienced in their work,we really impressed by them in our first meeting. They gave us free estimate and a lot of suggestions that how we can cut through more by getting our same goal and how we can save more in long by adding simple ...

Description of Work
We were looking for complete renovate of our house in Broad Brook, It was me and my husband and we were looking for some very professional and experienced company, after all its a big money that we are going to invest for remodeling and renovation of our house.

Category bathtub refinishing,ceramic tile,concrete repair,decks,concrete driveways,drywall,fencing,flooring contractor,garage doors,home inspection,interior designers,landscaping,masonry,remodeling,roofing,basement waterproofing,fireplaces,garage builders,home builders,mailbox repair,drain pipe,marble & granite,architect,stucco,home remodeling,house painters,interior painters,fountains,doors,floor cleaning,driveway pavers,sunrooms,mudjacking,foundation repair,energy audit,hardscaping,basement remodeling,outdoor lighting,stamped concrete,driveway gates

The Global Hill Construction Corporation is a Green Company as Environmental Friendly, Reduce, Reuse and Recycling. Expertise in Exterior, Interior, Residential, Commercial, Remodeling, Renovation and New building.Kitchen, Bathroom, Paint, Fence, All type of Roofing, Wood and Concrete Work, Drive ways, Side Walks, Patio and Stone Work, Landscaping

Plumbing