Droz Contracting

Founded 2015 • With Angi since November 2018

1955 Sedgwick Ave

Bronx, NY 10453

Home improvement handyman service. locksmith, plumbing, electric, sheetrock, painting, appliance installation, and anything else you could think of. No need to call different companies to complete a job. Example... If we need to break sheetrock for any repairs, we fix it back. for a shower body replacement, we break walls, we fix walls. so never a need for different contractors. my business reputation is worth more than money. so I can guarantee your happiness...

04/28/2022

Robert L.

They did a very good job. I will recommend them.

Description of Work
Cabinet construction

Category cabinet refacing

06/14/2021

Robert L.

he changed the outlet he did a good job.when the guy works he works good.

Description of Work
he changed my swicthes and did electrical job.

03/09/2021

Rob M.

Edwin NEVER showed up at my home. He called at 7:55am and did NOT leave voicemail. With the influx of spam calls on every smart phone out there, how is a customer suppose to know who the caller is if he did NOT leave voicemail identifying himself? Horrible business practice on this company's part.

Description of Work
Need several small tasks done

Category appliance repair, neurosurgeon

01/18/2021

Caleb P.

Excellent -- he thought of things beyond the specific work we would not have thought of, and did a great job.

Description of Work
Grab bars in bathroom

12/16/2020

Blair F.

Excellent. Edwin is a really diligent and talented man. It was a bit of a tougher job than he anticipated and he came at it a few ways and ended up over delivering. Terrific job and guy. I’m a repeat customer in waiting

Description of Work
Handyman Services

12/01/2020

Marianne B.

Work was done very well. Edwin was efficient and went beyond generosity and offered to fix things that were not even on my list.

Description of Work
Sink and closet repair, bannisters were put up also.

10/24/2020

Monique F.

Edwin is a professional of the highest order. I was extremely pleased with his work.

Description of Work
Electrical

10/15/2020

Suzanne W.

It west very well. Edwin was early, completed all three tasks I asked to be done, and spent a great deal of time working on my door bell - which was a challenge because of the way it is made. He explained details of the work to me. He was pleasant and offered suggestions for possible work. I am pleased.

Description of Work
Handyman Services

07/27/2020

Ira C.

Very good! Edwin did a little probing on my roof and found the frustration i was having with the dryer was a clogged roof vent. It took him a minutes to clear it. Edwin is an honest professional who saved me a lot of money!

Description of Work
i wanted to relocate a dryer vent

07/24/2020

Shirley M.

Edwin did a professional job. We are pleased with all.

Description of Work
Kitchen exhaust vent needed to be repaired.

07/17/2020

Lawrence S.

I use Edwin Droz routinely for household repairs. Great Work, reliable, honest and reasonable!

Description of Work
Replace bathroom Sink and Plumbing

Category plumbing, drain cleaning

I really appreciate you taking the time and leaving me such a nice review. It was my pleasure always

07/17/2020

Lawrence S.

Job is fantastic! Professional courteous and dependable! Reasonable too!

Description of Work
Hung Large 3 Door Vanity bathroom Mirror.

07/15/2020

Elliott A.

he arrived on time and was very efficient .I would HIGHLY recommend him !!!!!

Description of Work
Handyman Services

06/07/2020

Melinda K.

Edwin was available before our scheduled time which was great for me. He was quick and efficient. I am 100% pleased with Droz Contracting services and would definitely recommend them to others.

Description of Work
Handyman Services

06/01/2020

MARIA L.

Better than excellent. I service was better than GOOD! The timing was perfect. Someone entered my apartment when I stepped out, needless to say I was extremely bothered. On that sunday I looked up Angie's List typed what I needed barely put my phone down when it rang. Spoke to the handyman, immediately he expressed his understanding. He gave me the time & showed up exactly at that time. Took a look at the door lock and in less than 20 minutes to install a brand new lock. Had me test the lock and he was done. He kept his word and that's exactly what I look for. A person's word. My days of wondering where to find help are over. Quality and reliable service go to Angie's list.

Description of Work
Change lock on my door.

Category appliance repair, heating & air conditioning/hvac

thank you [Member Name Removed] was my pleasure to help you. thank you for leaving me such a beautiful review

05/14/2020

Evelyn B.

Edwin assembled a swing set for me. He was fast, efficient & professional. I would definitely contact him in the future for more jobs & reccomend him to friends & family.

Description of Work
Swing set assembly

Category appliance repair, handyman service

05/09/2020

Salvatore G.

Very, very well. On time for the appointment. Everything was done without a hitch. Would definitely recommend him to friends and family.

Description of Work
Handyman Services

04/30/2020

Theresa S.

Very fast and extremely professional. I would highly recommend!

Description of Work
Locksmiths

04/27/2020

Vicki B.

He was a professional and finished his task really fast., I will hire again and also recommend.

Description of Work
Handyman Services

04/23/2020

Loretta F.

Edwin was very professional and on time. He completed his job with the upmost perfection. I will use his services again in the future.

Description of Work
Locksmiths

03/24/2020

james T.

Perfect. On time, great price and very professional.

Description of Work
Locksmiths

03/12/2020

Lucia D.

I requested a quote through Angie's List and Edwin called me right away. He came the same day and did a fabulous job!. He came to replace a lock and ended up doing three additional jobs. He was very reasonably priced and didn't change his quote. I am thrilled that we have found a new handyman!

Description of Work
Door Lock Removal and Replacement Installation

Category handyman service, locksmith

02/25/2020

Patricia R.

It went really well! Edwin is punctual, professional, affordable and super skillful! I told all my friends about him! I hired him again within the same week😀!!!!!!🙌🏾🙌🏾

Description of Work
A little bit of everything, he installed tv, fixed stuck doors, in st installed a lock, assembled, bookshelf, hung pictures

02/23/2020

Carolyn H.

Excellent!!! On time, easy to work with, knowledgeable, and reasonably priced.

Description of Work
Handyman Services

Category handyman service, locksmith, doors

01/25/2020

Helene V.

Droz Contracting provided great service for the two service calls I made. I appreciate the prompt response and Edwin is skillfull, confident and takes pride in his work.

Description of Work
Thermastat and Plumbing (kitchen sink)

Category handyman service, heating & air conditioning/hvac, plumbing