Droz Contracting

Founded 2015 • With Angi since November 2018

Home improvement handyman service. locksmith, plumbing, electric, sheetrock, painting, appliance installation, and anything else you could think of. No need to call different companies to complete a job. Example... If we need to break sheetrock for any repairs, we fix it back. for a shower body replacement, we break walls, we fix walls. so never a need for different contractors. my business reputation is worth more than money. so I can guarantee your happiness...

HWART LLC

Mr Chimney

Mr Chimney is the chimney and fireplace expert! We are a family owned business serving Westchester County, Putnam County, Bronx, NYC, Brooklyn and Fairfield County, CT. since 1969! Our services include chimney sweeping, chimney inspections, fireplace cleaning, gas and oil furnace flue cleanings, boiler flue cleanings, hot water heater flue cleanings, gas grill sales, gas grill repairs, gas fireplace repairs, gas log set sales and gas log set repairs, wood stove and gas stove cleanings, chimney repairs, chimney restorations, fireplace restorations, gas fireplace sales and installations, wood stove sales and installations, gas and wood fireplace insert sales and installations, brickwork, waterproofing, gas log set sales, chimney rebuilding, chimney flashing repair, chimney crown repair, chimney rain cap installation, chimney exhaust fan installation, cleaning pizza ovens for restaurants, lining and relining chimney flues, metal chimney installations, solving smoke problems and solving draft issues. We are licensed & insured and service both residential and commercial clients. We take pride in being well known in NY State as a safe, reliable and honest company! We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week!

Izucar Home Renovation

Izucar home renovation is a family owned business that has operated since 2010. Making existing homes better with honesty, care, love and professionalism. Izucar home renovations specializes in painting, windows, wood flooring, doors, tiles and more. Our company is effective, loyal and available to wok in all 5 bureaus.

06/14/2021

he changed the outlet he did a good job.when the guy works he works good.

Description of Work
he changed my swicthes and did electrical job.

03/09/2021

Edwin NEVER showed up at my home. He called at 7:55am and did NOT leave voicemail. With the influx of spam calls on every smart phone out there, how is a customer suppose to know who the caller is if he did NOT leave voicemail identifying himself? Horrible business practice on this company's part.

Description of Work
Need several small tasks done

Category appliance repair,neurosurgeon

01/18/2021

Excellent -- he thought of things beyond the specific work we would not have thought of, and did a great job.

Description of Work
Grab bars in bathroom

12/16/2020

Excellent. Edwin is a really diligent and talented man. It was a bit of a tougher job than he anticipated and he came at it a few ways and ended up over delivering. Terrific job and guy. I’m a repeat customer in waiting

Description of Work
Handyman Services

12/01/2020

Work was done very well. Edwin was efficient and went beyond generosity and offered to fix things that were not even on my list.

Description of Work
Sink and closet repair, bannisters were put up also.

10/24/2020

Edwin is a professional of the highest order. I was extremely pleased with his work.

Description of Work
Electrical

10/15/2020

It west very well. Edwin was early, completed all three tasks I asked to be done, and spent a great deal of time working on my door bell - which was a challenge because of the way it is made. He explained details of the work to me. He was pleasant and offered suggestions for possible work. I am pleased.

Description of Work
Handyman Services

07/27/2020

Very good! Edwin did a little probing on my roof and found the frustration i was having with the dryer was a clogged roof vent. It took him a minutes to clear it. Edwin is an honest professional who saved me a lot of money!

Description of Work
i wanted to relocate a dryer vent

07/24/2020

Edwin did a professional job. We are pleased with all.

Description of Work
Kitchen exhaust vent needed to be repaired.

07/17/2020

Job is fantastic! Professional courteous and dependable! Reasonable too!

Description of Work
Hung Large 3 Door Vanity bathroom Mirror.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal, Financing