CHAMPION HOME REMODELING

Founded 1998 • With Angi since December 2005

Interior or exterior, no job is too large or too small. Our expertise is evident in our impeccable workmanship. Our professional staff will work with you from beginning to end. From start to finish, demolition to painting, you’ll only need to make one phone call. We are a complete home remodeling company. Customer satisfaction is our number one priority. Because much of our work is done through referrals we must maintain high standards and will complete your job to your total satisfaction. We can accommodate any budget to achieve your ultimate home remodeling goals. We are full service, New York based company. We primarily serve customers in the Bronx, Riverdale, Manhattan, Westchester County and the surrounding areas. Local area recommendations are available upon request. Contact us today at 877-WINDOW5 (877-946-3695) for your window and home remodeling needs....

A Service Provider's profile image

+1 more images

home remodeling (88)window replacement (38)interior painting (33)electrician (31)woodworking (30)plumbers (28)flooring (23)lighting (22)siding companies (21)gutter repair (21)tile installation (21)door installation (19)

01/29/2022

Talia C.

Danny and his team were highly knowledgeable and were realistic in their description about the duration of acquiring the materials and of the work itself from the outset. Danny was extremely responsive and highly communicative throughout the job, consistently checking in with us to ensure our satisfaction. The workers were meticulous and respectful of the property and were helpful when answering questions about the job. Although cold weather delayed the job some days, Danny and his team were always present when they said they would be. The job was completed in a timely manner and the environment was left clean without errant materials left behind. We would contact Champion Home Remodeling again for jobs both indoors and outdoors without hesitation.

Description of Work
Composite deck rebuild and stone patio construction

Category decks, electrician, lighting, masonry, plumbing, siding

Work Completed On 12/01/2021

01/27/2022

Jamaul W.

Everything went well, Danny the project lead kept me updated on progress and was clear about costs for my various requests. He was responsive and easy to work with. The house looks great and we’re very pleased!

Description of Work
The team modified built in shelving to accommodate a television and books, replaced drywall throughout the master bedroom and painted, replaced the interior doors throughout the home, did light painting of closets and added hardware, and refinished and stained all the hardwood floors in the home.

Category custom cabinets, closet systems, drywall, remodeling, interior painters, doors

Work Completed On 01/27/2022

01/27/2022

Kara P.

We were so lucky to find Danny and the Champion team when we purchased our older home. No matter the project size, I know we can count on them to be responsive and deliver projects with a level of quality and professionalism that never fails to exceed our expectations. Over the years the team has assisted us with projects like: structural reframing for exterior window and door installations, shingle roof repair, siding repair, gutter rehabilitation and countertop replacements. I also have high praise for the material suppliers Danny works with, and how neat and tidy the Champion team is. We will certainly continue to work with them in the future.

Description of Work
Renovation and General Home Maintenance

Category countertops, gutter repair, handyman service, remodeling, roofing, siding, replacement windows, woodworking, marble & granite, home remodeling, doors

Work Completed On 01/27/2022

Review for CHAMPION HOME REMODELING - P.O. BOX 422, Bronx, NY - 39610536

01/25/2022

Frank R.

I've used Champion for many years and for many projects. Kitchens, bathrooms, interior and exterior painting, flooring, roofing, bathrooms, decks and window installations. I have never had an issue with them. Their work is clean, they are reliable and the workers are genuinely nice people. This time it was to remove my old deck and build a new composite deck, paint trim and do some trim carpentry. All done perfectly. If you want a contractor that treats your house like it was theirs then give them a call.

Description of Work
Composite deck, exterior painting, trim carpentry

Category decks, roofing, woodworking, house painters

Work Completed On 11/08/2021

01/24/2022

joseph S.

Danny at Champion has great professional people working for him. Every job was done impeccably and on time and they leave the work area cleaner than when they started. We’ve had several projects completed over the past year and never had a problem with any of them. If we had any concerns during a project, they were always taken care of until we were satisfied. Any future projects we have done will be with Champion, and we recommend them for any home improvements you may be considering.

Description of Work
Repair plaster ceiling, expansion of a closet, interior painting, demolition and replacement of garage floor, installation of drain in driveway, installation of interior and exterior lighting fixtures.

Category closet systems, concrete repair, lighting, plastering, interior painters

Work Completed On 05/01/2021

01/24/2022

Joe J.

Danny and the Champion team are professional, punctual, courteous and true masters of their craft. They are clean, friendly and treat your home like it’s their own. They did a complete remodel of my home, including the kitchen, multiple bathrooms, wood floors and painting, just to name a few. The results are beautiful and we are so happy to have found such a talented and honest contractor. Danny was always transparent, responsive, and kept his word. I have recommended Champion to several people already, and would certainly use them again in the future. Thank you Champion!!

Description of Work
Home Remodel

Category custom cabinets, ceramic tile, closet systems, countertops, decks, drywall, electrician, garage doors, handyman service, hardwood floor, lighting, plastering, plumbing, remodeling, siding, wallpaper, deck cleaning, woodworking, ceiling fans, marble & granite, home remodeling, interior painters, doors

Work Completed On 01/24/2022

01/16/2022

Janice M.

Amazingly, in a time when goods and services are so difficult to get quickly, our water heater was replaced the same day it broke down. We have only the best to say about Danny Vitulli and his team.

Description of Work
water heater broke down in extremely cold december day near christmas of 2021. Danny Vitulli , the owner of Champion had a crew out within 2 hours with our new water heater.

Category custom cabinets, ceramic tile, closet systems, concrete repair, countertops, decks, drywall, electrician, fencing, flooring contractor, garage doors, handyman service, heating & air conditioning/hvac, plumbing, remodeling, replacement windows, woodworking, ceiling fans, home remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 12/14/2021

01/10/2022

Joyce M.

We've used Bayview Home Improvement on and off for at least 25 years. We were recommended to them by our mortgage broker when we purchased our first home and we haven't looked back. We highly recommended Bayview out to all our friends and relatives. The work is done well, on time and on budget. No hidden surprises either, which is great. They are not the most expensive and they aren't the cheapest -- consistent work speaks for itself and we wouldn't keep using them if they weren't reliable. The vendors suggested for use by Bayview (for marble, slate, gardener, plumbing, bluestone, etc.) have been great - they can handle it all. Danny Vitulli and his team are very professional, reliable and efficient. We're hoping to use them again for electrical, construction, repairs and installation of various items soon.

Description of Work
Front of house, back of house (decks); kitchen adjustments; porch painting; closet construction; picture hanging, front steps, railings; front garden, garage floors and doors.

Category custom cabinets, ceramic tile, closet systems, concrete repair, decks, drywall, electrician, fencing, garage doors, handyman service, lighting, plastering, plumbing, remodeling, roofing, deck cleaning, marble & granite, house painters, interior painters, doors

Work Completed On 10/01/2021

Review for CHAMPION HOME REMODELING - P.O. BOX 422, Bronx, NY - 39596118

01/08/2022

Darin H.

Danny and his crew are fantastic. Quality of work is excellent, Danny is amazingly honest, the entire crew were great tradesmen and great people. We had a pretty big job (18 windows, 4 doors, roof repair, room remodel and exterior repairs) and couldn’t be happy. I can highly recommend Champion, Danny and the team.

Description of Work
New windows, new doors, room remodel

Category drywall, electrician, remodeling, roofing, replacement windows, woodworking, doors

Work Completed On 11/22/2021

11/21/2020

Mike D.

We are very happy with the work performed by Danny and his crew. Danny was very helpful with the design aspect of our remodeling, making several helpful and insightful suggestions. The work was completed in a timely fashion, and the crew was sensitive to the needs of our family while the renovation took place. The completed workmanship is excellent.

Description of Work
Kitchen and painting of living room and hallway

Category custom cabinets, ceramic tile, countertops, hardwood floor, lighting, plastering, plumbing, remodeling, ceiling fans, marble & granite, home remodeling, interior painters, doors

Work Completed On 08/24/2020

Review for CHAMPION HOME REMODELING - P.O. BOX 422, Bronx, NY - 39042605

10/16/2020

Sarah G.

Champion is the best! You will not regret using them for your project. This year, Champion remodeled our main bathroom (new tub, vanity, sink and mirror; painting) and did the floors and painting for three bedrooms and our interior stairway. The price was very reasonable and Danny gave us ideas on how to save money. It was challenging to work around us in the house but Danny and his team were timely, clean, considerate and professional (no dust, even during the floor sanding!) Danny kept me informed of the progress of the job almost daily, so we could coordinate with the contractors. Refinishing the floors involved moving furniture from room to room, and the workers were as careful with our stuff as if it had been their own. I’m thrilled with our beautiful new bathroom and bedrooms. Thanks Danny and Champion!

Description of Work
upgrade bathroom; refinish wood floors; paint hallway and bedrooms

Category flooring contractor, remodeling, home remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 10/16/2020

10/11/2020

Joe R.

I’ve use Champion before and was happy with them so I called them back for this job.

Description of Work
Vinyl siding

Category siding

Work Completed On 09/15/2020

Review for CHAMPION HOME REMODELING - P.O. BOX 422, Bronx, NY - 38939372

10/03/2020

Douglas M.

Took a bit of effort to set up due to scheduling but all went smooth. Needed to move a cabinet to an empty space and install a dishwasher and it went smoothly and the results were good. Costly at $1000 but the other options would've been even more.

Description of Work
Moved cabinet to empty place and installed a dishwasher

Category remodeling

Work Completed On 09/29/2020

07/18/2020

Steve G.

seamless and very professional at a very fair price. Work was completed on time. I would definitely use them again and recommend them to others.

Description of Work
remove old deck and roofing over kitchen, replace with new deck

Category decks

Work Completed On 07/18/2020

11/15/2019

Sarah G.

Danny's work was perfect. He did a beautiful job and turned a dingy area we used for storage into a bright and welcoming area. His work is of the highest quality, and he left everything clean and connected at the end of each day. We couldn't be happier.

Description of Work
Remodel of finished basement and laundry room, including new cabinets, flooring and painting

Category ceramic tile, flooring contractor, remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 11/15/2019

04/07/2019

Tom R.

The Job went great. Extremely professional installation and Daniel was so accommodating to my family’s needs. Great company and I will use them again.

Description of Work
Windows installation

Category home remodeling

Work Completed On 04/07/2019

03/31/2019

Eric P.

We have used the company for two projects and during each of the projects, one was putting up additional framing to split a room and the other was installation of a new kitchen counter. The work was completed in a quick efficient manner and they left the workplace clean. Given that we had very specific requirements of the work, we were please in how they were punctual and were willing to work with us to ensure that items were built correctly. We felt the pricing was fair given the work requested and I would definitely use again for future projects.

Description of Work
Framing and Kitchen Remodel

Category remodeling, home remodeling

Work Completed On 12/01/2018

03/01/2019

Joyce M.

We used Champion Home Remodeling for our two large projects in 2018. The work was extensive - the complete remodel of the outside of our home which included new stairs, new landing, fences and two gates. All throughout the project, Danny Vitulli, the owner was on site and available by phone with any questions we had. His knowledge and his attitude were stellar - his advice worked many a time. At the same time of the front renovation, we had him install new garage doors with remotes, clean, repair and apply new finishes to the floors. EVERYTHING was done to what we wanted and it turned out beautiful. We are so happy with the results and the turnaround time was as promised, even though the house kept revealing problems. Danny is meticulous to the last detail which was great. We were always able to reach him, he returned calls almost immediately. This was an extensive set of projects (plumbing, electrical, masonry work and product installation) and was a considerable expense for us. Danny worked within our budget and suggested the best materials for what we needed. I would recommend Champion Home Remodeling to anyone. We will definitely use him again and I'm confident in making this recommendation.

Description of Work
New Garage doors, complete reconstruction of outside of home

Category concrete repair, electrician, flooring contractor, garage doors, handyman service, lighting, plastering, plumbing, remodeling, woodworking, interior painters, floor cleaning

Work Completed On 10/15/2018

02/24/2019

Karen W.

Danny and his crew were extremely professional. He was honest and reliable. They did a wonderful job with the renovation and Danny went above and beyond with helping to make suggestions when we were being indecisive. Did a great job rewiring all of the cables and awesome job refinishing hardwood floors. A little pricey but they definitely did more than a solid job! Would use again and would recommend.

Description of Work
Renovation of living room, dining room, hallway and foyer. Rewiring of cables.

Category hardwood floor, remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 04/10/2018

02/21/2019

Diane M.

My roof leaked for years; I hired at least 3 different contractors, none of which stopped my leaky roof. I was at my wits end & then I found Champion Home Remodeling. I initially thought I needed a whole new roof but after going up on the roof with his expert roofers, Danny took pics of my roof & explained that all they needed to do was mend all the problem areas & that I didn't need a whole roof replacement. I also had windows installed by Champion. Danny is very honest & thorough...I will be calling him again to repair a basement door & frame.

Description of Work
roofing and windows

Category gutter repair, roofing, replacement windows, home remodeling

Work Completed On 10/31/2018

02/14/2019

Daniel C.

Never called me or messaged me back

Description of Work
Entire bathroom

Category home remodeling

Hi [Member Name Removed], I did respond on February 14 at 2:46pm. At that time I apologized for not getting back to you. I have been having issues receiving certain messages on my phone. I suggested at that time you call me when you had a minute to discuss your project. I left my contact number 917 417 5808. Please check your Angie's List business center where I responded. Thanks, Danny Champion Home Remodeling

01/27/2019

Sarah G.

This is the third time I have used Champion for a major job, and I couldn’t be happier. We had water penetrating from the wall and floor of our garage, and finally decided that it was coming up through the concrete. The garage floor was 80 years old and only an inch thick. I worked with Danny on a scope that addressed the garage floor, the rear concrete deck, the sidewalk, and also provided painting and finishing in the garage. He was very patient while working out the scope and cut back or found much cheaper solutions for parts of the job. As usual, during the work Danny called me every day (how often can you say that about a contractor) to let me know the status or check on decisions. He recommended a more durable screen door replacement and he also replaced an existing light fixture at no charge. We identified some additional drainage problems that contributed to the leakage, and quickly agreed to an expanded scope to cover drain repairs at a reasonable price. His crew were extremely considerate, timely, reliable and knowledgeable. All of his recommendations were solid, and he worked hard to accommodate our budget. Where he couldn’t, he was absolutely correct in recommending a slightly more expensive solution to address unexpected conditions. Today we have a watertight garage (which I thought would never be possible) that is clean, painted and useful. We were able to park our car in it, avoiding a major snowstorm, for the first time in ten years. Heavy rainstorms have not produced water inside. Danny is trustworthy and reliable and we are pleased with the work of each member of his team.

Description of Work
New concrete garage floor and concrete deck; remodel of garage; drain repair

Category concrete repair, decks, flooring contractor, gutter repair, plumbing, remodeling, doors

Work Completed On 01/04/2019