BROADWAY UPHOLSTERY

Founded 2004 • With Angi since May 2010

5682 Mosholu Ave.

Bronx, NY 10471

With over 16 years of experience, Master Upholsterer Renny Deen provides excellent craftsmanship, and total customer satisfaction. Offering both Residential and Commercial re-upholstery, and able to work with all designers and decorators. We provide free estimates, competitive pricing, and offer pick-up and delivery of items. Call us today to schedule your free home visit. ...

upholstery (36)

03/09/2021

M K.

This is the 3rd upholstery project that Renny Dean did for me, and I am delighted with the results! He not only did a beautiful job with the upholstery, but he fixed damage caused by a prior upholsterer (separated joinery & broken wood) and matched the wood color on the damaged chair, which was previously stripped. It was completed in 3 weeks and cost $600 (excluding fabric). It was very reasonable compared to other quotes I received, plus it included pick up and drop off. I am already thinking about my next project for Renny Dean!

Description of Work
Upholstered 2 Dining Room Chairs

Work Completed On 03/09/2021

Review for BROADWAY UPHOLSTERY - 5682 Mosholu Ave., Bronx, NY - 39237554

10/11/2020

Julia B.

Renny and his team are incredible, I brought them a very complicated job to re-upholster a couch with handmade fabric I created and they tackled the job excellently. Renny approaches projects with care and dedication, and he keeps you updated during the whole process. I never usually write online reviews...but was so pleased with the job they had done that I absolutely had to share. I HIGHLY recommend Broadway Upholstery.

Description of Work
Complicated Upholstery of Couch and Two Chairs

Work Completed On 10/09/2020

Review for BROADWAY UPHOLSTERY - 5682 Mosholu Ave., Bronx, NY - 38939336

Thank you for the review.

09/26/2020

Jessica T.

I was very pleased with the work that Broadway Upholstery did on six backed barstool chairs. They offered me various options to replace the bonded leather that was starting to peel, including a less expensive option of some good looking vinyl. In the end I did pick the more expensive option of real leather, and the work they did was excellent. They also refinished the legs of the stools and improved the stability of the seats, so in fact the stools now look like they are brand new.

Description of Work
Upholstery of leather barstool chairs

Work Completed On 09/25/2020

Review for BROADWAY UPHOLSTERY - 5682 Mosholu Ave., Bronx, NY - 38904530

03/08/2020

Susan H.

I encourage anyone who is looking for an upholsterer to call Renney. He’s a true professional- meticulous and his prices are fair. I’m a happy customer!

Description of Work
Upholstered a 35 inch ottoman

Work Completed On 02/20/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the review.

11/09/2019

Stephanie S.

I was looking for someone to make custom slipcovers for my couch and ottoman. I called Broadway Upholstery and spoke to Dean who was very helpful and worked with me on a very reasonable price. He brought fabrics for me to choose from, his wonderful cutter came, I waited a few weeks and the end result was outstanding. My couch and ottoman looked like it had been reupholstered. Dean did a great job and I am so happy with my new couch and ottoman.

Description of Work
Custom slipcovers

Work Completed On 11/09/2019

Review for BROADWAY UPHOLSTERY - 5682 Mosholu Ave., Bronx, NY - 38224456

Thanks you very much [Member Name Removed].

08/15/2019

Patricia M.

The work is beautiful. Renny came to the house with dozens of fabric samples and was a great help in steering us toward appropriate fabric choices for a multi pet household. Our furniture came back better than new

Description of Work
reupholstered our couch and two chairs

Work Completed On 08/14/2019

Thank you very much I apricate it.

08/08/2019

Esther J.

Working with Renny Deen was a pleasure. He was very professional and helpful throughout the project, from choosing the fabric, through measuring, pick up and delivery. His workmanship was excellent. We are thoroughly enjoying our chairs. We will definitely hire Renny for our next project.

Description of Work
Reupholstering den chairs

Work Completed On 07/23/2019

Thank you for the review.

07/21/2019

Lee R.

Renny Deen was helpful, personable and reliable. He picked up and delivered our cat-scratched chair. In between, he helped me pick out a perfect fabric. The job was completed in the time frame promised, he added a little oomph to the pillows, and the finishing touches look lovely and professional. Honestly, the chair looks better than new! I highly recommend this neighborhood business for you upholstery needs.

Description of Work
Armchair reupholstered

Work Completed On 06/28/2019

Review for BROADWAY UPHOLSTERY - 5682 Mosholu Ave., Bronx, NY - 37996765

02/24/2019

Susan R.

It was a pleasure dealing with this company. They came to the house to measure, returned calls promptly, and made a very professional window seat, with nice piping along the edges. It looks lovely! They not only had the window seat ready when promised, but went out of their way to deliver it when it turned out that I would be delayed in picking it up. I would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
I needed a window seat custom made

Work Completed On 02/22/2019

Thank you for using Broadway upholstery.

01/28/2019

Betty Jeanne K.

Renny did an excellent job and provided the re-upholstered sofa in the time frame promised

Description of Work
sofa re-upholstery

Work Completed On 01/25/2019

Thank you.

Services include - Re-upholstery, Refinishing, Recane, Rerush, Window Treatments, Plastic Slipcovers, Fabric Slipcovers, Upholstery Cleaning, Rug Cleaning, Upholstery Repair, Re-webb, Refill cushions, Throw pillows, Bolsters, Cornices Reglue

Car/Boat Re-upholstery