All City Installs

Founded 2011 • With Angi since December 2012

We are dedicated to the installation of flat screen TV's and home electronics. For the installation of flat screens we can provide you with a bracket for any size TV. We have tilting brackets and full motion brackets for an all inclusive price. We accept cash and credit card payment upon completion of the job. We carry all the tools required to complete the job....

Book A Crewe

Book A Crewe

We would love to assist you with your room, office or house projects, nothing is too small for our crewe. Utilize our network of General Contractor, Plumbers, Electricians, Handymen. Home Remodeling, Kitchen Remodeling, Bathroom Remodeling, Bathtub Re-Glazing, Water & Fire Damage, Fencing, Decking, Windows, Gutters, Roofing, Siding, Stucco, Brick Drywall, Painting, Trim, Doors, Flooring, Yard Care, Junk Removal, Shed Assembly, Play-set Assembly and all types of installations inside and out

06/08/2015

All work was completed as expected.  The only issue was that he showed up without his tools, which was frustrating.  It took him 3 hours to get them and come back.  It interrupted the plans we had for that day.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mounted a 60 inch tv on wall.

06/04/2015

I actually live in Florida and accidentally purchased this service. When I spoke with the provider he said he happened to be traveling to Florida the next month and would bring his equipment for installation. He was professional and did the work efficiently. I appreciate that he was able to accommodate me and do recommend this company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Instal a flat screen TV.

05/26/2015

Once we were able to establish an appointment time for a survey of the job and estimate, we scheduled the actual appointment. He was there at the appointed time to complete the install. He was fast, professional and cleaned up the work area. I was very satisfied with the installation and would recommend as well as use All City again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The service provider installed a kitchen range hood.

05/22/2015

Melvin was great. He did a fantastic job and gave me advice I was looking for on the type of bracket and where exactly to mount the TV. When the time comes for more home theater work in my house I will be calling Melvin back.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed my 60" plasma TV on the wall and snaked an HDMI cable in the wall.

04/23/2015

The job went extremely well.  Melvin is very professional.  He's prompt and does the job in a timely, effective, and efficient manner.  i will not hesitate to hire him for future jobs, in particular, to hang a ceiling light/fan in the same bedroom.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed tv rack onto my bedroom wall.

CATEGORY electrician,handyman service,lighting,home theater design,ceiling fans

TV mounting, microwave range installation, electrical wiring, ceiling fans, home theater system installation, lighting, appliance hook-ups, camera system installation

Check, Visa, MasterCard